The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inked/Miami Ink"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

fatboymom 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fatboymom Click to send private message to fatboymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inked/Miami Ink"
Is anyone wathcing these shows? I love them. Inked features Carey Hart's tattoo parlor and is really good. I really like the people he has working in the shop. Miami Ink is also really good. The guys seem cool and have done some really awesome designs so far.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inked/Miami Ink Drive My Car 07-26-05 1
   RE: Inked/Miami Ink fatboymom 07-26-05 2
       RE: Inked/Miami Ink nitebloomer 09-12-05 3
           RE: Inked/Miami Ink fatboymom 09-12-05 4
               RE: Inked/Miami Ink leggs77 09-15-05 5
 RE: Inked/Miami Ink flipxcyd 09-21-05 6
 RE: Inked/Miami Ink TRUTH 09-22-05 7
   RE: Inked/Miami Ink thedawgcatcher 10-12-05 8
       RE: Inked/Miami Ink goldie1000 10-14-05 9
           RE: Inked/Miami Ink dallaskimber 11-03-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
I caught an epsiode of Miami Ink , and really enjoyed it. I'll look for it again.

07-26-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fatboymom Click to send private message to fatboymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
It's on tonight (Tuesday) at 9:00pm central. I can't wait.

nitebloomer 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-05, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nitebloomer Click to send private message to nitebloomer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
I watch both shows but like Miami better. Quin drives me nuts between her boyfriend and making faces at some of the customers. Did ya see the one where one of the guys called her out for making fun of one of his customers?

09-12-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
Yes, Quinn drives me nuts. I certainly wouldn't want her at the front of my shop. I actually didn't like Dizzle (i hope that's his name) but he has really grown on me. But I do think that Miami has some AMAZING artists. Chris is the best, I would love for him to do a tattoo for me.

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
I have only watched Miami Ink, I do enjoy it. I think these artists have so much talent, some of their work is so detailed.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
At first, I sort of lost interest in the show. But then by off chance, I saw the second or third episode, and I was hooked. Fortunately, they were still showing reruns and I programmed that Tivo up. Every one of those tat artists are talented, but I really like the tats that Kat does (the ones where she does those people murals).

I perceive the entire staff as a group of friendly and professional guys you can hang with. I like the show. Makes me wanna get a tat done too....maybe not, but it looks cool!

TRUTH 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TRUTH Click to send private message to TRUTH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 04:38 AM (EST)

I like Miami Inks professionalism in it's show.. I watch Inked for the drama. I can't stand Quinn, but I'm starting to miss her antics. Nina is way more annoying and she's a bigger cry baby than Quinn is.

GET RID OF NINA, GUYS.. SHE'S ANNOYING, STUPID, SHE CAN'T GRASP THE CONCEPT OF "FILLING OUT PAPERWORK BEFORE THEY GET TATTED", FOR GOD'S SAKE.. THE MORON DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER!!!

How freakin hard is it to remember to xerox a copy of a damn id/license and have them fill out a brief piece of paper about themselves?

They need to start testing before they hire receptionists from now on.. they keep finding idiots.

Miami Ink doesn't get me as riled up... but I love the the angle they're show takes.

thedawgcatcher 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thedawgcatcher Click to send private message to thedawgcatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

I just discovered INKED and I'm already hooked. I'm trying to catch up on episodes with my TIVO. I'm not sure what's a re-run and what's new at this point. I just saw the episode where Monica and Thomas get back together and at the end it states where they got married and are now expecting twins. I'm happy for both of them. I'm glad Thomas decided to finally put family first. Actually, you need to find a balance because it's hard to be a good family man without a career as well. Anyway, it was a nice ending. I hope he gets more time with his son from his first relationship as well. I really think he's a good guy. I'm hooked on this show and hope they come back for more seasons.

Oops, had to edit to add that I really liked how Thomas handled the ##### from Survivor as well. I would have been more like Carey and told him to kiss my ##### but Thomas was really professional about it.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-14-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
Hooked on Inked !

dallaskimber 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dallaskimber Click to send private message to dallaskimber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Inked/Miami Ink"
Me too- I watch it every night that it is on- I love Thomas- he is real and Carey isn't bad either. I think it is awesome that they show the good and the bad on the show- that you see that it really is a start up for both of them...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •