The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Yes, I'm talking to the three of you in the corner who are not making eye contact and are trying to act like I'm talking to someone else.

Just a heads-up that the President is going to be grabbing some airtime tonight at 9pm EDT, so that could affect the airtime for your favorite shows. It could even affect the airtime for I Want To Be a Hilton.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... Tahj 07-19-05 1
 RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... bystander 07-19-05 2
 RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... volsfan 07-19-05 3
   RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... DonnaLynn 07-19-05 4
       RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... bystander 07-19-05 5
 RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... Estee 07-19-05 6
   RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... ginger 07-19-05 7
       RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... Estee 07-19-05 8
           RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... LibraRising 07-19-05 9
       RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... Bebo 07-19-05 10
           RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... ARnutz 07-19-05 11
               RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hi... Bebo 07-20-05 12
 Big Girls Don't Cry bystander 07-20-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-19-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Thanks for the heads up. George sux.

Moves courtesy of Syren

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Darn it!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
I guess I make the third of the group. We better get a new episode sometime tonight.

damn W!

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-19-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Thanks for letting us few, faithful fans... I'll just Tivo the whole night and hope they show it at 10...

(I gotta get my Latricia fix!!)

--Donna :~)

07-19-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
>>(I gotta get my Latricia fix!!)

Are you gonna be able to take it all in?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Again?

Not that I've seen as much as four minutes of the series, but W's been grabbing a lot of airtime lately.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
How many of us, in flipping past the channel, might assume W was simply a contestant on I Want to Be a Hilton?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Rephrase. How many people believe W can be taught social graces?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-19-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
Well, he hasn't puked on anyone yet.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

07-19-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
I just wanted to let peeps enjoy the same icky mental picture I'm enduring right now...W in Paris's skanky dress. And we through it was bad when Yvette pranced around in it.

But W prancing in Yvette's tutu would be funny.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
But W prancing in Yvette's tutu would be funny.

... even funnier if he broke out into one of Ann's songs while prancing in that tutu!

07-20-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Programming Note: Attention, Hilton Fans"
You mean you missed it when he sang "A Moment Like This" during the press conference?

07-20-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
13. "Big Girls Don't Cry"
Not sure if this is the official thread or not or if the other two of you watched last nite but c'mon, all those tears were creepin me out.

Vanessa and Niki, You two take the cake for trying to out-depress Kathy (and the rest of us) with your "I've had a harder life than you did" stories. Oh woe-is-me, I never get anything I want, I have sick relatives, yadda, yadda, yadda. Like that should be the deciding factor on who wins this crappy competition. Yes it was sad Niki but you still don't win. Brendan was too funny (but absolutely right) with his comments when they were crying. Guys can't do or say anything right at that point in time so it's best to keep your mouth shut!

At least Latricia got an unexpected consolation hug and back-pat from Kathy-Girl, or is it Kathy-Girlfriend, I can't remember. Although it looked like touching Latricia was the last thing K-girl wanted to be doing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •