The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The Official SB Message Board motto"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-00, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The Official SB Message Board motto"
OK folks, you might have noticed we recently added a little picture of Colleen The Survivor Sweetheart to all our message board pages... no, it's not because we just missed her so much that we're going through withdrawal... well, at least that's not the main reason.

It's because we thought Colleen's parting message to the remaining Survivors was oh so appropriate as message-board-words-to-live-by that we've decided to adopt them as our official message board motto.

This place has been a fun, friendly, open place in the few days we've been around so far (unlike some um, other message boards we've been on) and we'd like to keep it that way. ...hopefully little reminders like this will keep it this way. So remember the words of Colleen, our adopted message board spokeswoman --

"Play Nice. Be Fair."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The ... castaway 08-14-00 1
   wonder if this thread was directed ... BadAs 08-14-00 2
       RE: BadAs AyatollahKhomeini 08-14-00 3
       casting calls jurymember 08-15-00 5
           RE: casting calls BadAs 08-15-00 6
 RE: "Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The ... Magus 08-14-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The Official SB Message Board motto"
Kudos... we're not here to prove our intelligence or put each other down, just have a little fun with the suspense of the show. One week is too long to wait between broadcasts!!!!

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-00, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "wonder if this thread was directed towards me?"
LOL Devil's Advocate always get the shaft. Just kidding. Let's try and keep focus, and take no offense when the Devil's Advocate hops into your thread!!

The survivor movie-- cast- of final 5

Sue- Bea Arthur "Maude"
Rich - John Cleese "Monty Pyhton" or Kevin Spacey
Sean - Kennu Reeves or animated FogHorn Leghorn or David Schimmer (Jm's idea)

Kelly - Hillary Swank (she did play a male so she can act.)
Rudy - Carrol o conner/Archie bunker if he lost some weight

Never Humbled typo fiend.!!
BA

He webmaster can I request a spellchecker???

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-14-00, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BadAs"
Don't think this thread was directed toward you, BA. I just hope that Magical Coconut and some of the other bootees from ss.com don't follow s_t_c over here; if they do, I'm not sure that I'll be able to follow Colleen's advice.

By the way, did any of you see ferretkiss getting flamed on the ss.com boards this week by JS among others? Who's next: Aja? MarryMeDirk?

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "casting calls"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-00 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

BA you are (as always) too funny and clever. I have to nominate the following actors for the plum roles:

Kelly - Tonya Harding (in her first "acting" role)
Susan - The lady from the movie Misery--I forget her name (Katherine Bates? Something Bates)(alternate: Camryn Manheim)
Richard - (I can't believe you said Kevin Spacey) Burt Reynolds
Sean (It was DaddyO who thought of Schwimmer) No one else but Schwimmer
Rudy - hmmm....
Jeff - David James Elliott from JAG

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-00, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: casting calls"
Tonya Harding...ROLFMAO. classic, but I have to disagree with you on one casting assignment.

Jeff Probst- Jeff Probst as Himself. I just see that rolling in the credits. No actor worth a damm would take that role and the only movie 'Ol Jeffy received a casting call back for was this one. It was a tough audition, the director didn't think Jeff could pull off "Jeff" in the feature film. But Satan (MB) being ever so loyal, gave the dude a chance. The filming unfortunately had to be stopped numerous times because make up had to fix Hair # 138 on Jeff that kept popping up for no apparent reason. Critics were impressed with Hair # 138 and nominated #138 (affectionate name now) for Best Supporting Actor in a lead role.

Our hearts and prayers are with you #138.

Newsbreak : This just in, #138, is being sued by animated Homer Simpson follicle for copyright and trademark infringement.

Stay trunned for the rest of the story!!

BA

Magus 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magus Click to send private message to Magus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The Official SB Message Board motto"
It's a nice sentiment, but to go along with the "Blows" part of the site's title, how about

"Play Fair. Be Nice. But Not In A Homosexual Way, That's For Sure."

Just a thought...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •