URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 138
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The Official SB Message Board motto"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 08-14-00 at 09:28 AM
OK folks, you might have noticed we recently added a little picture of Colleen The Survivor Sweetheart to all our message board pages... no, it's not because we just missed her so much that we're going through withdrawal... well, at least that's not the main reason.

It's because we thought Colleen's parting message to the remaining Survivors was oh so appropriate as message-board-words-to-live-by that we've decided to adopt them as our official message board motto.

This place has been a fun, friendly, open place in the few days we've been around so far (unlike some um, other message boards we've been on) and we'd like to keep it that way. ...hopefully little reminders like this will keep it this way. So remember the words of Colleen, our adopted message board spokeswoman --

"Play Nice. Be Fair."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The Official SB Message Board motto"
Posted by castaway on 08-14-00 at 09:37 AM
Kudos... we're not here to prove our intelligence or put each other down, just have a little fun with the suspense of the show. One week is too long to wait between broadcasts!!!!

"wonder if this thread was directed towards me?"
Posted by BadAs on 08-14-00 at 01:49 PM
LOL Devil's Advocate always get the shaft. Just kidding. Let's try and keep focus, and take no offense when the Devil's Advocate hops into your thread!!

The survivor movie-- cast- of final 5

Sue- Bea Arthur "Maude"
Rich - John Cleese "Monty Pyhton" or Kevin Spacey
Sean - Kennu Reeves or animated FogHorn Leghorn or David Schimmer (Jm's idea)

Kelly - Hillary Swank (she did play a male so she can act.)
Rudy - Carrol o conner/Archie bunker if he lost some weight

Never Humbled typo fiend.!!
BA

He webmaster can I request a spellchecker???

"RE: BadAs"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-14-00 at 07:25 PM
Don't think this thread was directed toward you, BA. I just hope that Magical Coconut and some of the other bootees from ss.com don't follow s_t_c over here; if they do, I'm not sure that I'll be able to follow Colleen's advice.

By the way, did any of you see ferretkiss getting flamed on the ss.com boards this week by JS among others? Who's next: Aja? MarryMeDirk?

"casting calls"
Posted by jurymember on 08-15-00 at 00:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-00 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

BA you are (as always) too funny and clever. I have to nominate the following actors for the plum roles:

Kelly - Tonya Harding (in her first "acting" role)
Susan - The lady from the movie Misery--I forget her name (Katherine Bates? Something Bates)(alternate: Camryn Manheim)
Richard - (I can't believe you said Kevin Spacey) Burt Reynolds
Sean (It was DaddyO who thought of Schwimmer) No one else but Schwimmer
Rudy - hmmm....
Jeff - David James Elliott from JAG

"RE: casting calls"
Posted by BadAs on 08-15-00 at 11:40 AM
Tonya Harding...ROLFMAO. classic, but I have to disagree with you on one casting assignment.

Jeff Probst- Jeff Probst as Himself. I just see that rolling in the credits. No actor worth a damm would take that role and the only movie 'Ol Jeffy received a casting call back for was this one. It was a tough audition, the director didn't think Jeff could pull off "Jeff" in the feature film. But Satan (MB) being ever so loyal, gave the dude a chance. The filming unfortunately had to be stopped numerous times because make up had to fix Hair # 138 on Jeff that kept popping up for no apparent reason. Critics were impressed with Hair # 138 and nominated #138 (affectionate name now) for Best Supporting Actor in a lead role.

Our hearts and prayers are with you #138.

Newsbreak : This just in, #138, is being sued by animated Homer Simpson follicle for copyright and trademark infringement.

Stay trunned for the rest of the story!!

BA

"RE: "Play Nice. Be Fair." -- The Official SB Message Board motto"
Posted by Magus on 08-14-00 at 11:48 PM
It's a nice sentiment, but to go along with the "Blows" part of the site's title, how about

"Play Fair. Be Nice. But Not In A Homosexual Way, That's For Sure."

Just a thought...