The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best Friends have won all the Amazing Races so far.....Will history repeat itself???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

terrychapman69 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-03, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail terrychapman69 Click to send private message to terrychapman69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best Friends have won all the Amazing Races so far.....Will history repeat itself???"
Am I right in saying that the best friends have won all of the Amazing Races so far? It seems like it but I can't remember the first one. I hope they do it again because I dont' want some gay guys winning it all and certainly not the people that knocked out the clowns! David and Jeff take it home!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best Friends have won all the A... Bebo 08-19-03 1
 RE: Best Friends have won all the A... Spidey 08-19-03 2
   RE: Best Friends have won all the A... karalott 08-19-03 4
 RE: Best Friends have won all the A... nailbone 08-19-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best Friends have won all the Amazing Races so far.....Will history repeat itself???"
Best friends won the first two. The third was won by a couple who are friends but were trying to figure out if they should date.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best Friends have won all the Amazing Races so far.....Will history repeat itself???"
Well, I don't want Chip & Reichen to win either, but it's because they are annoying and whiny, not because they are "some gay guys." I think that comment is offensive. Just MHO.

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karalott Click to send private message to karalott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best Friends have won all the Amazing Races so far.....Will history repeat itself???"
I don't want R/C to win either, because we've seen 2 all male teams win already (that are almost identical to R/C), and because I haven't liked them since the second episode. Them being gay has nothing to do with it.

D/J are, again, another set of Rob/Brennen clones, and they are the last team I want to see win.

So of course this means I'm rooting for Kelly and Jon.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best Friends have won all the Amazing Races so far.....Will history repeat itself???"

>again because I dont' want
>some gay guys winning it
>
Welcometo SB, but I have to say this is not starting off well for a newbie...

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •