The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Move of the Week: Episode Eleven Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-17-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Move of the Week: Episode Eleven Results"

The top moves of the week have been voted for and the results are in. It's time to find out what the episode eleven move of the week is.

# 5

Kelly/Jon decide to take the train to the hotel in Brisbane. They close in on their gap to Reichen/Chip, who decide to take the taxi. This also might be one of the few times in TAR history and probably actually the only time that the train turned out being quicker than the taxi.

# 4

Jon/Al leave the pit stop in 3rd place, 18 minutes from the lead, but they luck out and find a good English speaking taxi driver. They finish the kite task first and later arrive at the airport first.

# 3

Kelly/Jon hustle to the clue box near the tank at Underwater World. They're able to beat Reichen/Chip by seconds. Then, Jon is able to beat Reichen in the critical race in the Roadblock through the underwater tank.

# 2

Kelly/Jon happened to purchase a good reliable map. Their map has Underwater World on it, while Reichen/Chip's map doesn't. They're able to pass Reichen/Chip out of the hotel parking lot and arrive at Underwater World first.

# 1

David/Jeff decide to use their Fast Forward in this last meaningful elimination episode, since it can't be used in the finale episode. They pass the lifeguard test at the beach and later finish the leg in first place. They also win a vacation to Mexico and will take off for the finale in first place. Of course it was all made possible by their ability to get out of the airport quickly.

For their great move in the race, TARSucks would like to congratulate David/Jeff with the Move of the Week for the 11th episode of The Amazing Race 4.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •