The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A deal has been made"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-01, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A deal has been made"
between Nicole and Will. They have agreed that if either one of them wins HOH, they will kick out Monica and keep the other to the final two. Nicole thinks that she has a better chance with Monica (yea right), but decided to go with WIll. She also stated that in their final speeches, they won't say nasty things about each other.
-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A deal has been made SkyRaider 09-10-01 1
   RE: Somebody help me out here..... Dalton 09-13-01 2
       RE: Somebody help me out here..... LadyT 09-13-01 3
       RE: Somebody help me out here..... SurvivorBlows 09-13-01 4
           RE: Somebody help me out here..... travelingbetty 09-13-01 5
               RE: Somebody help me out here..... true 09-14-01 6
                   RE: Thanks TRUE for the Info. Dalton 09-15-01 8
                       RE: Thanks TRUE for the Info. Puffy 09-17-01 14
       I'm with you Dalton and T Outfrontgirl 09-15-01 7
           RE: I'm with you Dalton and T LadyT 09-15-01 9
               It is closer to being over true 09-15-01 10
                   RE: It is closer to being over LadyT 09-16-01 11
                       RE: It is closer to being over true 09-16-01 12
                           RE: It is closer to being over AresMars 09-17-01 13
                               Chilly Willy AyaK 09-17-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A deal has been made"
That's a good decision on both their parts, since it's a toss-up as to which one of them will win the most votes in the end.

ItsOnIca didn't help herself much playing the Race Card (again) jumping on Nicole about Nicole refering to some woman as a "light skinned Black woman" in trying to describe someone on MTV.

Best line of the day was when Will was talking to Nicole about it, joking: "Did you hear the one about the Black woman, the Asian woman and the Jew in this house?"

Nicole should have played the Asian Card (if there is such a thing) with Monica since she is half-Asian.

I think Moronica just cooked her own goose dragging that old turd out......she isn't Johnny Cochran.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Somebody help me out here....."
Did CBS actually broadcast what WAS to be Tuesday night's episode of BB2? And....are there plans to broadcast an episode tonight (Thursday)???

I know it's stupid (what with all the real things going on) but it suddenly struck me that those BB folks are stuck in LIMBO!!!

Surely unless the show was all wrapped up before last week they couldn't fly all the ousted peeps back to LA for the big final vote.

This may sound "uncaring" but it is really just a cry for normalacy ---- but I wish ABC, NBC, CBS would just go back to showing their prime time line-ups. Each network has their own "News" channel so really they are just "duplicating" themselves.

Maybe it's just me....but I could go for an episode of Frazier or Law & Order or just anything to take my mind off this 24/7 coverage of disaster sites. If that sounds callous ---- I apologize ---- I just don't want to see anymore suffering than I've already been through. I want to hear REAL news and certainly WHAT our government is doing/planning to do but I don't want to see another reporter stick a mike in some poor firefighters or relatives face and ask "How does it Feel?"

Oh well, if anybody knows if BB2 is over and I missed it..oh no!...let me know please. Probably just ignore all that other "unrelated stuff" I simply had the need to get it off my chest.

ALSO....somebody has to WIN the last HOH right? If Monica wins Dr. Evil and Mama Big Witch are going to be up the creek without a paddle. It's alot like the first BB --- I don't give a dang who among the final three wins (sigh)!!!

Dalton

09-13-01, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Somebody help me out here....."
I just want one hour where I can escape from this horror. I don't know if it will be on or not.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Somebody help me out here....."
>Did CBS actually broadcast what WAS
>to be Tuesday night's episode
>of BB2? And....are there
>plans to broadcast an episode
>tonight (Thursday)???

Nope... see the below:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/bigbrother/bb2news.shtml

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Somebody help me out here....."
This afternoon when told that there was no live show this evening, the HoGs figured out that something major was going on. There were told that this was the third evening that primetime had been pre-empted and they tied that in with no normal air traffic overhead. BB finally gave them some details on what was going on, as they now know about the Pentagon and the crash in PA. Monica is concerned about her cousin, but is hanging in there.

I agree, put normal programming back on. CNN or MSNBC will give me 24/7 if I need it.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-01, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Somebody help me out here....."
On the CBS Big Brother Website the schedule is as follows:

Here are the airdates for the
remaining episodes of Big Brother 2:

Tues. Sept. 18 8pm Double Episode
Thurs. Sept. 20 8pm FINALE

true

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thanks TRUE for the Info."
>Here are the airdates for the
>remaining episodes of Big Brother 2:
>
>Tues. Sept. 18 8pm Double Episode
>
>Thurs. Sept. 20 8pm FINALE
>
>true

At least that gives me something to look forward to next week....this whole thing being OVER!!! Since all the ousted house members have been able to watch all the goings on in the episodes & even the CBS live feed ---- I am SO looking forward to hearing some of their "comments" about who they vote for/against and WHY!!

On another note --- Love Cruise Premiere Episode delayed til Tues. Sept 18 --- lets all take a moment to contemplate our friend Shakes who is now curled up in a straight-jacket, banging his head against his padded cell, screaming: "NO, NO!!!! Not on Fox against a double episode of BB2 on CBS!! Why are they doing this to me??? My ONE shot at media "whoredom"; ruined, gone!! It's just not fair!!!" (Sorry, but LMAO.) Poor Clown, if he wasn't paranoid and delusional before....THIS surely has pushed him over the edge.

Dalton

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-01, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thanks TRUE for the Info."

The Love Cruise premiere is now delayed until Tues., Sept 25. So Fox isn't as dumb as it looks.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-01, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I'm with you Dalton and T"
The networks always overstay their welcome with the round-the-clock coverage on these things. As long as there is breaking news then I want to hear it, but at this point you can cover that with the news stations, interruptions, captions, and the regular broadcasts. Now they are down to mostly showing the human interest pieces that are not at that level of urgent information, and I want a rest. Some of the footage is really interesting but they have to resort to so much repetitive filler!

It was just like this here in the Bay Area in 1991 for the East Bay Firestorm and even more so with the 1989 Loma Prieta Nimitz Freeway rescue. At some point it was pretty clear they had gotten the survivors (although there actually was someone there who lived for a LONG time--but that was a freeway that fell on a car, not 110 stories on unprotected people.) Anyway, it just dragged on and on and it didn't help us get life around here going again.

I too am intrigued by the fate of the pathetic HG's. Since they are showing the evictions live now (or have been)--they couldn't very well wrap it up. And they are supposed to fly out F&F for each eviction...
It doesn't seem at all right to contemplate imprisoning them for an extra week, ESPECIALLY now, and Nicole for one was already cracking.

Poor BB2 HG's--no banners all week!
On a more serious note--I'm very sorry to hear Monica's cousin is missing. Missing is pretty much equivalent to dead at this point as far as I can tell. What a horrible thing to happen to her if it's true.

Another thing I find strangely fascinating about BB2 is the way it dealt with isolation and resulting pettiness which is not unlike many in this country (I sort of include myself) who spend a lot of time focused on mostly our own concerns. It would have been weird to go into that world immediately after the tragedy, but it also might have been strangely comforting, like a return to a safer smaller world the rest of us have lost...

09-15-01, 09:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I'm with you Dalton and T"
I just really wish that they had let them talk to their loved ones, just to make sure that they were all right. No talk about strategy and what others were saying about each other. I don't think that they know the seriousness of the situation, which is not their fault at all. The public is going to watch them, possibly see them discussing last Tuesday, but not be as remorseful as they would be had they been made fully aware of the situtaion. Only a small number of people will realize this, and the rest of the world may crucify them when they get out. The should have divided the money between them, declared Will the winner and let them go.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

09-15-01, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "It is closer to being over"
dont look

if

you

dont

want to know.

Sorry if I spoil this for someone, but Lady T was right. The deal was done. Nicole won HOH, and Monica was evicted. This should air on the Tuesday show.

I feel sorry for them. They should have been given more information. Especially Monica, whose cousin is one of the missing. I hope she has someone there to meet her.

true

09-16-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: It is closer to being over"
OH!!!
I wanted Will to win HOH
I can't believe that Nic will get some money out of this. But at least my Will gets some money!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

09-16-01, 06:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: It is closer to being over"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-01 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Lady T,

Your Will seems convinced that he has won 2nd place. Nicole, while a little nervous, believes she has 1st. It will be interesting to see how it ends. Apparently, Monica said some not so nice things to Nicole, when she evicted her. I wouldn't be surprised to see your Will win 1st place. However, I'm not as sure as I was, since attitudes of the voting houseguests have probably changed. I would find it difficult to hold a grudge, over a game show, under the circumstances.

true

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-01, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It is closer to being over"
I agree with you 100%. Will has an excellent chance to win this. On the PTTE thread my original list had Will and NicHole to the end I switched to Will and HardBody latter on, in a alcohol induced stupid moment, but I think my original thoughts still hold true;

NicHole and Will in the finals:
Sheryl: Will be pissed at NicHole for not keeping her promise to get CT.
Autumn: NicHole – Hates all Chill Towners
Shannon: Will - duh
Kent: Will – Maybe NicHole but I think her link to HardBody will hurt her.
Mike: Will
Krista: Will
Monica: Will
HardBody: NicHole
Bunky: NicHole

Sheryl and Kent are the ones I see as the swing votes. They've both had time to watch the show so it depends on how they have perceived the playing of the game. It also depends on two issues 1)Is Sheryl more pissed at NicHole for lying then she is at Will for being a Chill Towner and 2) Is Kent going to vote against NicHole for her relationship with HardBody. Will played it the best as far as most people are concerned but it's not in our hands.

Link to my original thread;
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID7/29.shtml#10

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-01, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Chilly Willy"
I agree with you, AresMars -- it's hard for me to visualize Chilly Willy not winning, despite the unpopularity of CT. But we shall see.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •