The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cut: June 30 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cut: June 30 episode"
Spoiler (like so many of you are watching anyway):

So, buh-bye Tommy! Not really the "travesty" he felt it to be, though. Anyone else see the episode?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Cut: June 30 episode Bebo 07-01-05 1
 RE: The Cut: June 30 episode Tahj 07-01-05 2
   RE: The Cut: June 30 episode ginger 07-01-05 3
       RE: The Cut: June 30 episode Tahj 07-01-05 4
 RE: The Cut: June 30 episode PhoenixMons 07-01-05 5
   RE: The Cut: June 30 episode volsfan 07-01-05 6
 RE: The Cut: June 30 episode tamarama 07-01-05 7
   RE: The Cut: June 30 episode DonnaLynn 07-02-05 8
       RE: The Cut: June 30 episode Lula 07-03-05 9
           RE: The Cut: June 30 episode ginger 07-05-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
I was just waiting for him to tell everyone to be quiet since they were drowning out the voices in his head.

Good for Elizabeth - I thought her dress was lovely. But the guys' dress would have beaten the ugly thing Tommy butchered by a mile.

The only way Tommy's team would have had a chance is if the other team had been judged on Jeff and Julie's dress. Ugh. Julie's designs are as tacky as she is.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-01-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-05 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

Oh yeah! Tommy--you need a reality check. Let me give you a helpful hint--you're an idiot.

This show might wanna be Project Apprentice Runway, but it ain't, though I do have to say Tommy Hilfiger is far superior to Hodi Klum or Donald Trump.

ETA: LOVED the black dress!

Moves courtesy of Syren

07-01-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
Yeah, not a bad dress. Better than a lot of Wendy Pepper originals, wasn't it? I'm sure Cameron Manheim and Blonde Roseanne Barr weren't happy about that success story, though.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-01-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
Too true. I really wish we could have heard the comments from those two, unedited. Bet they wanted to scratch Elizabeth's eyes out. They seem to be biding their time, waiting for their moment to arrive.

Moves courtesy of Syren

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-01-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
My first thought was 'when was this show taped'...Liz's dress was quite pretty and it reminded me a HELL of a lot of Hilary Swank's dress from this year's Oscars (which I absolutely adored, btw)...right on down to the color. The basic concept of the dress was quite similar (revealing back, very conservative front), with similar looking material and almost identical colors. I'm pretty sure this was taped before the Oscars, but I don't know and was definitely curious.

The pink dress was horrid. *puke*

My favorites are Chris (who is majorly hot), Rob, and Deanna. Felix is not bad, either. Julie and Jeff are psychopaths. Tommy was totally delusional. Jessica was stupid for not arguing her contributions better...come on, a pageant gal should better know how to answer questions and argue her point more convincingly. She found the model, taught her how to model, and convinced her to do it in the first place. Not that she did anything creatively for the task, but she didn't just wander around all night either. I don't like her much, but she could have made a better case for her position for sure.

I miss Project Runway

Got blog?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
I don't have the names down yet but I did think the black dress was beautiful...however, I didn't Oscar's so I can't comment on that.

Thanks goodness Tommy is gone.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-01-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
Urgh!!!

Tommy HAD to go...talk about delusional. Every task he just went about his business with no concern over how the actual task was supposed to be done -- I don't think he EVER listened to Hilfiger.

Task 1: CHANGED Hilfiger's logo to his own favorite colors
Task 2: Made an arse of himself on the red carpet
Task 3: Even after Hilfiger stressed research & authenticity for club decor, Tommy started talking about pink lights & other crap as soon as the team walked into the club without any consideration for whether or not that would be accurate. And I'm sorry -- he's only 42, and he's from Chicago. No way in hell was he EVER in the real Studio 54, and Disco was well on the way out by the time he was a sophomore/junior in high school. I should know, I'm just about the same age.
Task 4: Assumed all of his own ideas were much better than anyone elses, and decided to make a hideous bridesmaid/prom dress.

Goodbye!

Other pathetic cases that will go before any of the actual sane people: Jeff, Julie, Princess, Beauty Queen.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-02-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
Hmmm, wasn't Tommy going on and on about how he could bang out that dress in less than 4 hours? Yet he complains to Tommy about not having enough time!

And WTF was with him pulling a diva on the team? Supposedly he's a women's couture dress designer. If so, I couldn't imagine the things he came up with there... He was way past his time to go and I'm glad he's gone.

I'm also very happy for Elizabeth! She got to rub her nose in the Roseanne and Cameran Manheim look-alikes. They didn't do anything and she made a very nice dress. WTG Liz!

My bet is that Jeff is next!

--Donna :~)

Lula 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-03-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lula Click to send private message to Lula Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
Jeff and not Princess?

Jeff is pretty pathetic. Princess did seem to try to get herself together this show.

07-05-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Cut: June 30 episode"
Princess is merely lame. Jeff is a nutbar.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •