The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sunday in the BAR with Kim?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sunday in the BAR with Kim?"
just for a little while, anway.

--"I just ran out of talent."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sunday in the BAR with Kim? woeisme1 06-06-04 1
 tooo late moonbaby 06-06-04 2
   RE: tooo late woeisme1 06-06-04 3
 RE: Sunday in the BAR with Kim? seahorse 06-06-04 4
 Maybe later Drive My Car 06-06-04 5
 I'm back Drive My Car 06-06-04 6
 Your loss anotherkim 06-07-04 7
   RE: Your loss desert_rhino 06-07-04 8
   RE: Your loss Sunny_Bunny 06-07-04 9
   Forgot ME?!? Sheila 06-07-04 10
       Damn! anotherkim 06-07-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-06-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sunday in the BAR with Kim?"
On my way

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "tooo late"
You'll just have to hear about the helicopters circling/police running thru the yard last night story some other time

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-06-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: tooo late"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-04 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

Darn!!! I must have just missed you. I just left there.

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT
Edited for bad speeling that made no sense

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sunday in the BAR with Kim?"
Drinks are on me.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Maybe later"
I have to take BabyBug to the pool.
ARRRRGGGHHHH! I so hate to be semi-naked in public, but I promised her I'd take her when she cleaned her room ( who knew she would actually do it?)

I am thankful that my legs are cleanly shaved, at least.

Off I go!

May be by later.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I'm back"
Where is everyone?

06-07-04, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Your loss"
if you weren't there, then you really missed out. One of these days, you people are going to learn that when I say there's a good time to be had in the bar, I mean there is a good time to be had in the bar. Some of you are just stubborn and/or resistant to positive entertainment. I know, but it's okay. Really. Next time you'll just have to trust me when I say, "Go to the BAR". If it has AK in it's name, it must be fun, right????????

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--waves heartily to red dobie, coco, woe, buggy, sami, poho, frisky, gremmah, mon, jv and the person whose name she cannot remember to save her life.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Your loss"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-04 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

Timmah ... timmah. KIMMAH!!! timmah jimmah kimmah timmah gremmah SHEILAH!!! kimmah!!!

-- JV

Shouldn't watch South Park wasted, it sinks in too deeply.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-04, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Your loss"
Awwwwwwww darn, I missed it again. Darn Ra keeping me away from the comp anyway. lmao

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-07-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Forgot ME?!? "
*sniff* It's okay, really it is. *sniff* You gave me my special name and then poof! you forget me and throw me to the side.

Unfortunately, I was gone before you came back though! Do share the puppy story because now I'm curious.

06-07-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
11. "Damn!"
I keep wracking my brain trying to remember who else was there. I am so sorry!!!!! Forgive me, please .

I'll do a puppy update today. I've got to go clean up poo right now.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--it's approximately 650 miles from here to Dallas. Mr. Kim says that I should drive it. I'm seriously considering it. Maybe meet up in Memphis and go on from there???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •