The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
This show is cracking me up! Let's chat about it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... volsfan 06-28-05 1
 Ummm volsfan 06-28-05 2
 RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... Bebo 06-28-05 3
   RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... thndrkttn 06-29-05 10
       RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... Bebo 06-29-05 11
           RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... thndrkttn 06-29-05 13
       RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... Loree 06-29-05 15
 RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... frisky 06-28-05 4
   RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... volsfan 06-28-05 5
 RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... ARnutz 06-28-05 6
   RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... volsfan 06-28-05 7
       RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... ladro 06-28-05 8
       RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... Bebo 06-29-05 12
 RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... ladro 06-28-05 9
   RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... ARnutz 06-29-05 19
 RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... dragonflies 06-29-05 14
   RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... Bebo 06-29-05 16
       RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... volsfan 06-29-05 25
 Yvette and the Dress. bystander 06-29-05 17
   RE: Yvette and the Dress. ARnutz 06-29-05 20
 RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... nicalai 06-29-05 18
   RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... ARnutz 06-29-05 21
       RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2... nicalai 06-30-05 26
 RE: Ann is horrifying!!!! Pretty_Kitty 06-29-05 22
   RE: Ann is horrifying!!!! foonermints 06-29-05 23
       RE: Ann is horrifying!!!! DonnaLynn 06-29-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-28-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Paris just killed me the way she jumped out of the hummer and said, "Hi! I am Paris"

No sh!t Sherlock! Who don't know who she is.

How many times has Johnny called women broads?

06-28-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
2. "Ummm"
Is it a bad thing that I really enjoyed the cowboy stripping down and swimming?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Loved the team's response when Yvette sashayed into the celebration dinner after surviving. Can you say 'golf clap'?

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
golf clap

GAH! That's exactly how I described it to DH.

We were so hoping that Anne got the boot. The way DH referred to her auctioning abilities is an info-mercial. "We went from Christie's Auction House to 'Set it and Forget it!!!'" The thing with Anne is she has potential. She looks the part with no help. She just has to be molded to have more tact and grace.

06-29-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
But there's got to be a point where you say screw potential and write someone off as a lost cause. She's had pageant training, so she should have a better idea than a lot of those folks on how to carry herself in front of other people.

I guess I'm like the chef on Hell's Kitchen - I expect more out of her coming in based on her resume. I can forgive ignorance in the others. Like Latricia - does anyone really expect a DMV clerk to know how to treat people?

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-05, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
And I was going to address that and decided to keep it short so I could go get some coffee.

I agree that she should already have the tact and grace associated with pageant training. But does pageant training neccessarily groom you for high society? Not even close. I also think she is sorely lacking in common sense. The thing is as much as Anne is irritating, I think she has more potential that the rest with the exception of maybe Rashad. If Kathy can tone her down a bit, she is way more suited compared to say Jackaay or Jabe. They are light years apart.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
I keep wondering how Anne won any pageants. Who was worse than her?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Hey Doc!

The bartender is a beeyotch! Give her the damn credit for the idea!

The world is my litterbox.

06-28-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Nope can't do it! Sorry!

LOL! *buttheads* for Frisky!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Doh!!! Silly me, I went off to watch & got distracted.

Yvette SUCKS! I would've got rid of the both her & Johnny(?)!

LOL when Laticia(?) called Yvette out on the bold-faced lieing.

Why does this format seem exactly like the Apprentice?

1. Form 2 teams
2. Do a task
3. A team wins
4. They get a reward
5. Someone from the losing team gets fired ... not put on "the list"

Can't these shows come up with something original?

A J Slice original ©2004

06-28-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

I was crackin up with Latvia (sp?) when she said that Yvette was gettin on her reserve nerves! LOL!

ETA: *WHACK* Just because!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
yea, the reserve nerve comment was great.

06-29-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
I really liked Latricia in this episode.

I could understand her self-consciousness about not wanting to go out. I'm not a size 2, and I can understand how seeing those racks of teeny clothes would have made her feel out of place. Kudos to Kathy, Nicky, and Paris for hugging her and including her in the group. Yes, I know it was just for TV, but still...their reactions to her were a hell of a lot more compassionate than Yvette's.

And I'd just like to say watch out for Rashad. He could take this whole thing. Ann's over-the-top behavior just made him look that much better during the auction.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
I can't get that dance the two hillbillies from Team Park did after winning the challenge, out of my mind.

Johnny, pisani, Hiltons don't Kiss and back stab. But don't worry in 5 years you will be a Norwood 4, and telling Strippers about how you made out with Paris 'and' Nicki Hilton.

06-29-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Speaking of hillbillies...

What was it that guy said about the polo match? I think he said, "Kathy brought us to this 'fancy rodeo'."

I was LMAO when he said that! Some of the "hillbilly" types seem so out of place here!

A J Slice original ©2004

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
I thought Episode 1 was better, but there were some redeeming points. I love how they do a kind of freeze frame whenever someone says something against another player. Yvette should have gone, but Kathy is keeping her for shock value, IMHO. Johnny was bad, with the language. I agree that Rashad could take it, he at least seems to understand how to try to act in certain situations. Also, can't stand Jackaay, but she is totally flying under the radar, which is a smart move.

I also thought Jabe's thoughts about pricing were right on. It was a charity event, not a run of the mill rummage sale.

06-29-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
16. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
I agree about keeping Yvette for the shock value. Plus, Kathy learns a lot about the others by their interaction with Yvette.

Jabe's answer was perfect. That was a quite reasonable method to his madness, and I think he made points by showing that sort of savvy. Certainly more points than selling a $3,000 watch for $900.

06-29-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
25. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Jabe's comment was spot on about the pricing and from the look on Kathy's face, I think she liked to. She didn't really have a comeback for him.

The watch was a major goof-up. I think Kathy was a little surprised at that as well.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-29-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Yvette and the Dress."
So who would actually want to buy the dress after Yvette had her skanky body sweating all over it. They should have had Paris or Nikki model it. Yikes, I'm surprised it went for $500.

06-29-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Yvette and the Dress."
I know!!! I was totally turned off by her actually wearing that dress! You're right, they should've had Paris wearing it. The other team had her wearing the tiara, so why not the dress too?

A J Slice original ©2004

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-29-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
i missed the last 30 minutes. who was fired? or kicked off? or whatever they are calling it!

06-29-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
21. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
Hi nicalai!

Johnny was the one not included on "the list", so he went home. It was down to either him or Yvette when all the others had been told they were safe.

A J Slice original ©2004

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-30-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I want to be a Hilton episode 2 discussion"
darn, i wish it was ivette. she just annoys me.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-29-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ann is horrifying!!!!"
I'm still (almost) speechless at Ann's INSANE behaviour at the auction WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??!! I had to mute the TV then I had to look away the whole thing me SO uncomfortable

Yvette is a total skank (can I use that word?) but Ann should have been catapulted out of there she reminds me of Toby the "really really great" girl from Seinfeld (the pinky toe episode)

this show is a total train wreck and I'll be sure to be watching again next week!!!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ann is horrifying!!!!"
Ann and Yvette make The Cooter© look good.

New beautiful Syren!
Can't believe I'd ever say that. *backs away from barrel*

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-29-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ann is horrifying!!!!"
I loved this episode! Ok, Latrichia (sp?) is hilarious! I too loved the "reserve nerve" comment. I can understand why she would not want to go. There are very few people who are a size 2.

I couldn't believe how low all these items sold for. Paris tiara from her 21st birthday should have gotten more than $2000... I really think the whole thing was done poorly. I couldn't believe Johnny or whatever his name is, dickering the price on that watch. After being offered what he was offered, he should have walked away. So what that the guy just bought her a new watch, then go away and be happy with that but to get a watch that is worth much more than that, plus the fact that this was for charity, it wasn't a garage sale. People shouldn't have been dickering so much...

I agree that Rashawd is the one to keep your eyes on. So far he appears to be up in front.

--Donna :~)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •