The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-07-01, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
""Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-01 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

I promised I wouldn't tell a soul, but this is just too good not to share. My Gal Pal, Puffy tuned in to the Early Show this morning to see her heart throb, Hunky Hardy. To her amazement (and delight, I'm sure) there he was! In tennis whites, his so manly body glistening with sweat, running back and forth slamming, returning, making volleys....oh, just doing everything perfect! In the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!

She couldn't believe his (and her) good fortune, that he had immediately hooked up to play in such a prestigious setting! Wow, what an agent he must have!

She watched a good 10-15 minutes with mouth agape, drooling, until a commercial break.

Then, with fingers shaking so badly she could barely hit the numbers, she dialed a long suffering friend who was still slumbering innocently with dreams of Emily (see Amazing Race Forum) bouncing through his head.

The conversation went something like this:

Him: Mwhellow?

Her: Quick! Quick, turn on your TV!! Hardy is on CBS, playing tennis!

Him: No, I don't wanna Kirby Vacuum Cleaner, leave me alone...

Her: WAKE UP! TURN THE DAMNED TV ON! NOW!!!

Him: Okay, okay!

Her: Do you see him? Do you see him?

Him: Who?

Her: Hardy! Hardy! He's right there, in the far court on the left!!!

Him: Are you drunk?? That's Jerrard Palmer! They pre-empted the Early Show for the U.S. Open Doubles Matches.

Her: Huh?

Him: You don't have your your glasses on, do you?

Her: Never mind! 'Bye! CLICK!

Puffy is cute as a bug, she has the heart of an angel and the courage of a lioness guarding her cubs, but damn! She's blind as a bat. Especially when it comes to Hardy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. O... Dalton 09-07-01 1
 RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. O... Puffy 09-07-01 2
   RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. O... SkyRaider 09-07-01 3
       RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. O... Puffy 09-07-01 4
           RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. O... SkyRaider 09-07-01 5
 RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. O... taginite 09-09-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "
SR you are such a wicked, bad boy....hehehe. I was sitting here thinking --- Dang, I've been watching tennis on CBS almost all day and I MISSED HARDY??? WTF???

I hope you will come back and visit all the Basher Babes once the evil Burnit gets S3 on air.

Dalton

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-01, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-01 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Very true, skyraider. I admit all of it. I thought, "Wow, Hardy's agent sure got him a paying gig quickly!" I had carefully set my VCR for the Early Show, so I wouldn't have to see any more of it than necessary: 8:32 am until 8:50 am
Just enough to see the Hardy Interview and get back to the Today show. If I wanted to watch tennis, I'd go to the High School and check out the jocks.

09-07-01, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-01 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

Yeah, I know what you mean about having to go to a high school to check out the tennis players. That's really gotten rough, hasn't it, since they raised the age of pro tennis players to a mininum age of 16?

There is a CBS Early Show voice/video of Hardy. Bryant Gumbel actually did it! He's the first of the hamsters that Gumball has inveviewed. Only because Jane What's Her Face was in Washington on an assignment.

Hey! That's Itchy & Scratchy from The Simpson's isn't it?

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "

The Early Show has their priorities backwards. Washington is more important than Hardy?

09-07-01, 09:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-01 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Yeah, can you possibly imagine any story in Washington that could have more imporatance than an interview with Hardly? I suppose that Gerogie Porgie can screw up the English language more than Hardly Eve, but I doubt it.

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-01, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Hardy is playing in the U.S. Open Tennis Matches!!" "
>>"his so manly body glistening with sweat, running back and forth slamming, returning, making volleys....oh, just doing everything perfect!"<<

-his granny is so proud..

----------
an i donno how2 do those really fungifs yet...
dammit

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •