The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Under One Roof"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-02, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Under One Roof"
Just wanted to let the rest of the addicts that have been going thru withdrawal since S4 and AR2 wrapped up that not only do we have BB3 coming up but Under One Roof starts again July 2.

I thought it was a pretty decent show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Under One Roof SurvivorBlows 06-11-02 1
   RE: Under One Roof Kokoro 06-11-02 2
 RE: Under One Roof JeffGator 06-12-02 3
 RE: Under One Roof SkyRaider 06-12-02 4
   RE: Under One Roof Loree 06-25-02 6
 RE: Under One Roof DarkLotus 06-13-02 5
 RE: Under One Roof performanz 06-27-02 7
   RE: Under One Roof ELCinOhio 07-03-02 8
 RE: Under One Roof Ahtumbreez 07-14-02 9
   RE: Under One Roof ELCinOhio 07-15-02 10
 The Scofields Ahtumbreez 07-19-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-02, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Under One Roof"
What do you mean starts again?

...I thought it ran through it's 6-8 episodes in the spring. What it pulled?

-SB

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-11-02, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Under One Roof"
Yes - I believe it got through 2 episodes (running back to back with TAR2) but the ratings and the lead in were so bad they shelved it.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-12-02, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Under One Roof"
It'll be on UPN again this time?

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-12-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Under One Roof"
Great news! I was just getting into it good when POOF! it was gone.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-02, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Under One Roof"
Oh good. I wanted to know if that one annoying father won the house or got his family kicked off the island.

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-13-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Under One Roof"
I had totally forgotten about this show. Wow.

Sic 'em, uglycat.

performanz 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-27-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail performanz Click to send private message to performanz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Under One Roof"
Bump

Just to say the show will be back on starting next Tuesday.
The first two episodes were much better than I expected.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-03-02, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Under One Roof"
I watched last nights episode. It wasn't bad, some good drama, good challanges, and interesting character development. I do have a couple of complaints though

1. No Good looking women. I think they are all either under 15 (15 is not worth 20), or over like 35 (too old for me)

2. I think this shows why kids shouldn't be allowed on reality TV shows. That 11 year old girl crying cause her family came in last place, and then saying she coudl have done better, why you'd put an 11 year old through this is beyond me

On a truly funny note, I love how the parents always know more than the kids, even when they don't.

07-14-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Under One Roof"
Bumping this up to remind everyone that Tues nights show will be the first not shown before episode. Yes, I am a one woman bandwagon for this show. Someone needs to help because the network sure isn't.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Under One Roof"
Ahtumbreez-

I am watching too.. although I don't know why. The whiny 11 year old girls are a pain to watch, but it's still got some compelling plot lines developing, and I'm not sure if I should like or hate the Scofields, or the McRaes more.

Anyways, how could anyone find this show? I didn't even know UPN existed until they started showing re-runs of TAR last season. I think anything over a 2 rating is good for this network.

On a side note- Do you think they use the real last names for the families?

07-19-02, 08:43 AM (EST)
11. "The Scofields"
Just wanted to rant. I can not believe that a whole family can be so devious and manipulative. And hateful. Can you imagine if your daughter was to date their teenage boy (can't remember his name) I think I'd lock mine in a closet until he lost interest. It's too bad to, he's a cute kid, on the outside. Someone call DFS, that father should not be raising a family!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •