The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boston gossip column claims Rich had lipo after island..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-00, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boston gossip column claims Rich had lipo after island..."
The gossip coulmn for today's Boston Herald is reporting one of the first things rich did after returning home from the island was get liposuction. (is that safe after already having lost so much weight recently?)

...we're not sure if we believe it (none of the local RI media have mentioned it yet) but we're passing it along.

It also reveals that apparently Sean will be interviewing Rich about his weight loss as one of his first Extra! correspondent gigs. Heh...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/inside_track/track08242000.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boston gossip column claims Ric... Dalton 08-25-00 1
   RE: Boston gossip column claims Ric... SuperPole2000 08-25-00 2
   RE: Boston gossip column claims Ric... SurvivorBlows 08-25-00 3
 RE: Boston gossip column claims Ric... gorudygo 08-29-00 4
   RE: Boston gossip column claims Ric... Rainydays&Weds. 08-29-00 5
       RE: Snakes shed their skin... somet... Mock Burnett 08-29-00 6
           RE: Snakes shed their skin... somet... Rainydays&Weds. 08-29-00 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boston gossip column claims Rich had lipo after island..."
I would hazzard a guess that "liposuction" is the wrong term since it means to suck out the fat from underneath the skin.

As shown in the last episode, ole Rich had alot of flabby layers of skin left over from covering 300 pounds. That calls for what is known as a major "nip-and-tuck" procedure.

Think of nip-and-tuck as removing all the extra skin from his nipples down to his nutsack and sewing the ends back together again.

Dalton

SuperPole2000 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperPole2000 Click to send private message to SuperPole2000 Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boston gossip column claims Rich had lipo after island..."
I think I'd rather be fat.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-00, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boston gossip column claims Rich had lipo after island..."
Dalton, apparently you're right on that one... as I've probably mentioned in one or twice in other postings, I know someone who's friends with one Dique's long-time friends from his Washington, D.C. days (this Washington friend is apparently the woman who bet him $1000 that he couldn't lose the hundred pounds -- wonder if he's still planning on collecting on that bet?)

...so when I read the Herald's column yesterday I happened to mention it to her and she explained, ya, he had something done, but it was basically to deal with all that extra skin that was now hanging around.

-SB

gorudygo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-00, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gorudygo Click to send private message to gorudygo Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boston gossip column claims Rich had lipo after island..."
Actually, it makes sense for Richard to have lipo after the island! Liposuction can only be performed when the fat cells are "empty," so the obese have to lose weight before the procedure.

Of course, keep in mind that although Richard may have fewer fat cells, there is no limit on how BIG those bastards can get, so even lipo is not a sure thing! Richard will have to watch his diet forever, or else his remaining fat calls could become HUGE!

Rainydays&Weds. 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-29-00, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rainydays%26Weds. Click to send private message to Rainydays%26Weds. Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boston gossip column claims Rich had lipo after island..."
OVERSHARE! A little more information than I needed.

Mock Burnett 46 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-00, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mock%20Burnett Click to send private message to Mock%20Burnett Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snakes shed their skin... sometimes surgically"
First: If you want to reduce your info input... DON'T READ THE BOARDS! (Or else hire someone to edit for you... I'll do it for $18 p/hr.)
Second: The procedure that removed the excess skin is called "resection"; "nip-and-tuck" suffices to describe the removal of excess skin under the eyes or under the chin. But the amount of skin removed from Richard's torso was exponentially greater... I would guesstimate that at least 8 or 9 pounds of tissue were removed.
I'm a little jealous, because I've tended to heaviness since birth; and thru rigorous dieting and exercise got down to my ideal weight only to find the same loose skin at the hips.
I HATE my lovehandles!
Not being a millionaire, I am doomed to carry them with me until death do us part...
I wonder if the skin was donated (skin grafts) to help burn victims or such?

Rainydays&Weds. 29 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-00, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rainydays%26Weds. Click to send private message to Rainydays%26Weds. Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snakes shed their skin... sometimes surgically"
Perhaps with $18 per hour - you could buy a sense of humor...lighten up!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •