The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"

Oh man, we're in Oman!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps mommamia 04-18-06 1
   RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps popeave 04-18-06 4
   RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps gatortod 04-18-06 5
 RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps michel 04-18-06 2
   RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps Earl Colby Pottinger 04-18-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"
Wow. Has TAR sunk so low that no one here cares to even discuss it anymore?

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-18-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"
It seems like there used to be more interesting stuff to discuss/try to figure out from the previews. Now they only show a few things and don't leave much guessing about where they are. Maybe this is what they've always shown in the previews, though??

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"
>Wow. Has TAR sunk so low
>that no one here cares
>to even discuss it anymore?
>

mommamia,

I thought the same thing a few weeks ago, and then I found out there is a more active spoiler board.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,54.0.html

I apologize to the moderators of this board if this message is inappropriate.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"
We lost all Lake fans last week! More probably, the non-elimination or TBC leg is lowering interest.

From the previews seen, the first choice of Detour has the teams loading camels into a truck and bringing it to a bedouin. E/J and Mojo are seen doing that task. No shots of the other detour.

Teams then drive in the Oman desert towards Sur where they encounter a flash flood! This takes them to the roadblock where Yolanda, Monica, Barry and BJ are seen digging. Monica says: It's the worst thing I've ever done". (I thought that was the swordfish!). Barry is having trouble but has many sand mounds surrounding him. BJ says he is dying and that "they all have been dug". If the pitstop is soon after the roadblock, it looks like Phil will have a new hippie wardrobe. Peace!

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"
Monica says: It's the worst thing I've ever done".

Didn't she say this in a still earlier show? Does she realize that as the show continues that the tasks are going to get worse and worse? Boy she in for a lot of fun

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •