URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1339
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"

Posted by TARJUNKIE999 on 04-13-06 at 00:14 AM

Oh man, we're in Oman!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR9 Ep. 8 Preview Vidcaps"
Posted by mommamia on 04-18-06 at 08:44 AM
Wow. Has TAR sunk so low that no one here cares to even discuss it anymore?

Posted by popeave on 04-18-06 at 02:29 PM
It seems like there used to be more interesting stuff to discuss/try to figure out from the previews. Now they only show a few things and don't leave much guessing about where they are. Maybe this is what they've always shown in the previews, though??

Posted by gatortod on 04-18-06 at 04:10 PM
>Wow. Has TAR sunk so low
>that no one here cares
>to even discuss it anymore?
>

mommamia,

I thought the same thing a few weeks ago, and then I found out there is a more active spoiler board.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,54.0.html

I apologize to the moderators of this board if this message is inappropriate.

Posted by michel on 04-18-06 at 11:00 AM
We lost all Lake fans last week! More probably, the non-elimination or TBC leg is lowering interest.

From the previews seen, the first choice of Detour has the teams loading camels into a truck and bringing it to a bedouin. E/J and Mojo are seen doing that task. No shots of the other detour.

Teams then drive in the Oman desert towards Sur where they encounter a flash flood! This takes them to the roadblock where Yolanda, Monica, Barry and BJ are seen digging. Monica says: It's the worst thing I've ever done". (I thought that was the swordfish!). Barry is having trouble but has many sand mounds surrounding him. BJ says he is dying and that "they all have been dug". If the pitstop is soon after the roadblock, it looks like Phil will have a new hippie wardrobe. Peace!

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-18-06 at 11:27 AM
Monica says: It's the worst thing I've ever done".

Didn't she say this in a still earlier show? Does she realize that as the show continues that the tasks are going to get worse and worse? Boy she in for a lot of fun