The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
Is it just me or is this season almost totally devoid of all product placements that we saw in previous seasons, especially TAR3? I remember calls home courtesy of T-Mobile and the picture taking in Kaula Lumpur as examples. This season we only have the trips that are being won by the winners of each leg.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... managerr 07-29-03 1
 RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... realitybites 07-29-03 2
   RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... memacmur 07-29-03 3
 RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... Cole 07-30-03 4
   RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... dajaki 07-30-03 5
 RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... MsShel330 07-30-03 6
 RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... Efjendar 07-31-03 7
 RE: Now where is my Kodak easy shar... managerr 07-31-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-29-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
They also made a point to drive Ford Focus vehicles in one leg or something too...

Judging by the weird scheduling and CBS not knowing when this would air due to 9/11, it was probably harder to bring sponsors on board for this edition.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-29-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
I feel sorry for the teams who won legs late in TAR3 when they were giving away digital cameras instead of cruises and trips.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-29-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
I'm just glad I don't have to listen to Phil give his little spiel about enjoying you Kodak easy share camera after the race. Blech.

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-30-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
Good riddance to the Kodak cameras. It was hilarious watching the first place team try to act all excited that they had won these things. The trips are much better ideas, at least we only have to hear about Royal Caribbean or American Airlines once. Although I find the idea of "exotic Mexico" or "festive Latin America" pretty funny.

I'm glad there is less product placement this year. I get annoyed on Survivor every time they win Doritos or Sierra Mist or on Big Brother when they win Dunkin Donuts or Burger King.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
"festive Latin America"

I LMAO with this prize. What the heck does Latin America mean? They could go to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil or Havana, Cuba or Hermosillo, Mexico. Stay in a five-star hotel or a barrio. This was hilarious!

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
Re: Festive Latin America. I actually yelled at the TV "Where in Latin America?"
I'm really glad that they dropped all the product placement from last season. The prizes weren't that good, especially since digital cameras are the rage. I wonder if Kodak was trying to unload them for that reason? It was just pitiful and awkward to have brand names mentioned every few minutes.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
Phil doesn't sound too enthused either. I feel disengaged from the race and plunged into the icy waters of commercialdom when Phil goes into his 1950s game show host mode.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-31-03, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Now where is my Kodak easy share camera?"
Who says CBS doesn't read this board? Anyone else crack up when they had the ad that said: "Log onto the CBS site and enter to win for your own Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera!"

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/kodak_sweepstakes/index.shtml

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •