The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who definitely isn't the Saboteur a..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote..."
I haven't followed all the positional tracking ... I'm not good at that stuff.

My thought is that the producers want above all for the twist to last long enough to be memorable. If I were them, I wouldn't cast one of the demographic or lifestyle misfits as saboteur. I would cast someone with the personality to mingle with the herd.

I would not cast Kathy or Andrew, as they both have a great shot at getting voted out because they are different. Although Ragan is mingling well as far as what I've seen, he is older. (I think being the gay guy would work in his favor.)

The most likely person to stay in is a pretty girl who is good at getting along with people. Any of the strong males have the potential to be seen as early threats, but then their alliance was kind of predictable, so it could be one of the big guys, but see next point.

The saboteur should have brains. That leaves out Enzo and probably Lane and Hayden. Brendan has brains that were hidden by "swim coach" -- but then he goes and outs himself, as does Rachel. And they start a showmance, drawing early fire. Annie too is not playing with enough emotional attachment.

Then comes the question of whether CBS would edit Sabo as UTR week one. Both Kristin and Monet were UTR on air. There won't be much impact for the audience if either one is announced, as it will be more WHO?

I lean towards Britney or Matt. Neither is perceived as an athletic threat; both are socializing well. Kathy and Britney have a bit of a tiff going, but I think Kathy is the one hurt by it.

The only thing with Britney is she's let herself be known as the BB expert, right? Sabo really shouldn't reveal having that much knowledge about the show.
Matt is an obvious casting choice if CBS was looking at IQ as a Sabo casting factor.

You tell me if either of them is ruled out by the couch position.
Lastly, IF the Sabo put the lock on, then Sabo knew the blackout would happen, and should have been in a position for a quick exit when it started, certainly not touching anyone. For me that would be the more telling shot to look at.

However, producers could have done the padlock to get the Sabo twist going and make everyone start analyzing who was where, in which case Sabo should have been cozying up to someone. While that is a "not fair" way to start the twist, I wouldn't put it past the producers.

But, to counter that, if they plan to show us footage of what Sabo did as part of the reveal, like they did at the end of The Mole, then Sabo must have done the padlock.

They are so ripping off The Mole with this twist.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who definitely isn't the Saboteur a...   zazzy     07-10-10       
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Belle Book     07-10-10     1  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-10-10     2  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-10-10     3  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   BrassFan     07-10-10     4  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-10-10     5  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-10-10     6  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   bdemoney     07-10-10     7  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   mrc     07-11-10     15  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-10-10     8  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     9  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-11-10     10  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     11  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     12  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-11-10     13  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     14  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-12-10     16  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-12-10     17  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-12-10     19  
                 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-13-10     21  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   samboohoo     07-12-10     18  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-12-10     20  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   rayjj     07-13-10     22  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Outfrontgirl     07-13-10     23  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-13-10     24  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     26  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Outfrontgirl     07-14-10     27  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-14-10     28  
                 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-14-10     30  
                     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     31  
                     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-14-10     32  
                         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     33  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     25  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-14-10     29  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Loree     07-14-10     34  
                 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   LFJ     07-14-10     35  
   I THINK IT'S KATHY   goldenmike4393     07-14-10     36  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   gumnut     07-14-10     37  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Outfrontgirl     07-14-10     38  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   SuperClyde     07-15-10     39  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   AvidRealityWatcher     07-15-10     40  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-15-10     41  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Loree     07-15-10     42  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   AvidRealityWatcher     07-15-10     43  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-19-10     44  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-19-10     45  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •