The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who definitely isn't the Saboteur a..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-10, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote..."
Well yeah, that makes sense. If Monet gets a little more face time or a quasi-saboteur edit tonite, there will be a stronger case for her. As for Andrew, he has put a target on his back and that might be misdirection, but I just can’t get past his unhesitating willingness (per the edit) to volunteer to be the weenie without (supposedly) his knowing that it meant he would be immune for one week. I think it’s a good bet that either he had been let in on the secret or he was blindly following producer’s instructions, and that he is the saboteur. Don’t forget, he is the prime suspect (he was the nearest off couch hamster to the locked door when the lights came on) in the locked pantry door caper.

I think I caught a lie by Monet. In the background of one of the shots while detailing who was where during the blackout she says she (wild paraphrase) “You were next to me, she was there, and I was here all the time”. But according to the stills, she is lying about her own position, she clearly wasn’t there all the time. The fact that there two (or more?) blackouts might explain that, but it did seem as if she was trying to establish a false alibi for herself.

Wish-washy fellow that I am, I’m reversing my order. First guess is Andrew, second is Monet. After Tuesday’s show I may change it again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who definitely isn't the Saboteur a...   zazzy     07-10-10       
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Belle Book     07-10-10     1  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-10-10     2  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-10-10     3  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   BrassFan     07-10-10     4  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-10-10     5  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-10-10     6  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   bdemoney     07-10-10     7  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   mrc     07-11-10     15  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-10-10     8  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     9  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-11-10     10  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     11  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     12  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-11-10     13  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   zazzy     07-11-10     14  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-12-10     16  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-12-10     17  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-12-10     19  
                 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-13-10     21  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   samboohoo     07-12-10     18  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-12-10     20  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   rayjj     07-13-10     22  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Outfrontgirl     07-13-10     23  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-13-10     24  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     26  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Outfrontgirl     07-14-10     27  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-14-10     28  
                 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   michel     07-14-10     30  
                     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     31  
                     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-14-10     32  
                         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     33  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-14-10     25  
         RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-14-10     29  
             RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Loree     07-14-10     34  
                 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   LFJ     07-14-10     35  
   I THINK IT'S KATHY   goldenmike4393     07-14-10     36  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   gumnut     07-14-10     37  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Outfrontgirl     07-14-10     38  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   SuperClyde     07-15-10     39  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   AvidRealityWatcher     07-15-10     40  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-15-10     41  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Loree     07-15-10     42  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   AvidRealityWatcher     07-15-10     43  
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   kingfish     07-19-10     44  
     RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote...   Estee     07-19-10     45  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •