The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*happy dance*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*happy dance*"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

They're gone! They're gone! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! I've never been so happy.

Come and share your Thank-heavens-the-jackass-is-gone love here! It's our last chance to bash them!

I.Heart.Syren
Shameful admission: As soon as I knew they were going, I looked at Lake and he looked kinda hot. I'm blaming it on my being drunk. *grin*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *points and laughs* Seana 04-12-06 1
   RE: *points and laughs* tinybubs 04-13-06 20
 RE: *happy dance* dajaki 04-12-06 2
 RE: *happy dance* willinCal 04-13-06 3
 RE: *happy dance* dabo 04-13-06 4
 RE: *happy dance* Ryan DeMaster 04-13-06 5
   RE: *happy dance* BHoneycutt 04-13-06 6
 RE: *happy dance* ARnutz 04-13-06 7
   RE: *happy dance* SilverStar 04-13-06 12
       RE: *happy dance* ARnutz 04-13-06 13
   RE: *happy dance* cahaya 04-13-06 15
       RE: *happy dance* ARnutz 04-13-06 16
 RE: *happy dance* Max Headroom 04-13-06 8
 Yay! moonbaby 04-13-06 9
   RE: Yay! SilverStar 04-13-06 11
       RE: Yay! aquariaqueen 04-13-06 21
 RE: *happy dance* brvnkrz 04-13-06 10
 RE: *happy dance* CouchTater 04-13-06 14
   RE: *happy dance* Cygnus X1 04-13-06 17
       RE: *happy dance* CouchTater 04-13-06 18
           RE: *happy dance* indy42 04-13-06 19
           Michelle looks ... Karchita 04-15-06 24
   RE: *happy dance* Earl Colby Pottinger 04-14-06 22
 RE: *happy dance* J Slice 04-14-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*points and laughs*"
Hahahaha! Have fun in Sequesterville! *plbbbt*

Lake looked really bad tonight. I mean really, really bad. And not just because he shaved. How many names did he call her? Very ugly.

Well what did I expect from a man who married his assistant. That is to say, he married the woman whose job it is to do what he tells her.

It's funny that the Hippies lost 2 hours and still came in ahead of them. I wonder by how much?

You just hate him because he works with teeth. *grin*

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: *points and laughs*"
Lake looked really bad tonight. I mean really, really bad.

I thought his behavior this week escalated and bordered on criminal. The swat he took at Michelle in the car and some of the names he called her in public...I just think the police will be involved with them somewhere down the road.

I was expecting a non-elimination leg this week but maybe the producers saw these two coming in last and took advantage of the opportunity to pull the plug on them by changing it to an elimination leg at the last minute. I have no proof, just a gut feeling. I know I would have if I was in the producer's position.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *happy dance*"
My reaction was similar to the last few seconds in Meg Ryan's infamous "When Harry Met Sally" scene. So, so glad that FLake and Michelle are gone. During the show, my 5 year old said, "That man's mean. Daddy doesn't talk to you like that." Exactly dear.

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *happy dance*"
Let me join in your happy dance! Yippee! Oh man, Lake calling his wife names...it just got ugly...can we say Jonathan Redux?...and just in time to be PHILIMINATED....yeah!

Sig by arkiegrl

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *happy dance*"
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Ryan DeMaster 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-06, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ryan%20DeMaster Click to send private message to Ryan%20DeMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *happy dance*"
On the Insider videos, they show him getting in altercations with three of the other five teams on this leg alone.

I had been starting to like him, but it was his time to go.

They're called "Strike One", "Strike Two", and "Strike Three", for those of you who are interested.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *happy dance*"
I am very happy to see them go! I lost count of the times I said "I hate that man!!!" while watching him. I wonder if he has a psychiatric disorder because one minute he's saying "Shut up, B!TCH" and the next he's saying "You're wonderful, Sugar". I wonder if he has multiple personalities? I have never seen someone flip from being angry as hell to sweet as sugar as quickly as he did. The fact that they had to stop the car because he was having what appeared to be an anxiety attack from the stress may very well have cost them the game! That man is going to drop dead of a heart attack within a few years if he cannot get his stress and anger managed properly!

Whereas most people's parting comment has to do with how the race brought them closer together and they're so proud of their spouse, Michelle's parting comment was her defending her a**hole husband to the entire world. I feel sorry for their kids having to listen to their father constantly disrespect their mother the way he does! As many psychologist will tell you, "A man can give no greater gift to his children than to love their mother!" I hope he sees the MAJOR error of his ways and spends the rest of his life making it up to that poor, abused woman. Or I would hope that she would start to think highly enough of herself to tell him to get lost! Not likely though...

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *happy dance*"
No talking... just *dancing*

Ick! You must've had way too many!

04-13-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *happy dance*"

I did have way too many. Do you have any aspirin?

04-13-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *happy dance*"

Take two of these and call me in the morning!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: *happy dance*"
May I have the next dance, ma'am?

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

Waltzing on air.

04-13-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
16. "RE: *happy dance*"
Why, that's the best offer I've had all day!

*waltzes with cahaya*

Getting jiggy with it! Big "Phil"-ly style!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *happy dance*"
Dadgummit.

What a jerk.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Yay!"
Yep, on the surface Lake is a nice looking guy but the minute he opens his mouth all you get is ugly.

I'm glad they're happy with each other, and I'm gladder that I don't have to see just how happy they are on my tv anymore.

04-13-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Yay!"
Yep, on the surface Lake is a nice looking guy but the minute he opens his mouth all you get is ugly.

Exactly. I had never even noticed his looks until last night because I was always so distracted by how much I hated him. My thought last night was "Wow. He'd be really good looking if he wasn't such a douche."

I.Heart.Syren

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Yay!"
He'd be
>really good looking if he
>wasn't such a douche."

But....douches have a real purpose in life....

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *happy dance*"
*does happy dance with Star*

My original Syren

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: *happy dance*"
I just saw Lake and Michelle on CBS this morning to Lake's credit it did practically admit that he was an a** and that he should have listened to Michele more. He also said, paraphrasing, that he really didn't realize how big an a** he really was till he saw it on TV.

I still don't like him or her, but at least for now he's admitting that he could have done it different and had more respect for her.

I'm not lazy, I'm just vertically challenged

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: *happy dance*"
I just wish Harry "I used to work with Paula Zahn, you know" Smith had asked him about other things he had done, like the confrontations with Fran and Barry. (Hey, they outlasted them! So the Ray/Deana curse strikes again!)

Story and video. Michelle is busting out all over, and her hair makes her look years younger, but that top? Has GOT to go to Starting Over.

And their families? "Oh, we just LOVE how he repeatedly called you beyotch!"

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: *happy dance*"
I noticed as well that Michelle is looking quite different. Maybe it's the makeup, or she had some work done, but she doesn't look like the same person to me.

What killed me in the interview was that they repeatedly said how much people were supporting them and all the positive feedback they were getting.

I guess these people were people that Lake gassed, cause they obviously weren't watching the same show.

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: *happy dance*"
*happy dance*
I'm more glad that the Hippies werent eliminated then Lake and Michelle were, but I am glad about that, too.
Lake was horrible to Michelle! It was hard to watch.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Michelle looks ..."
Go ahead and call me crazy, but Michelle looks preggers to me. She's gained weight, boobs are bigger, face is fuller ... I didn't see the show, but how'd she look around the waist?

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-06, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: *happy dance*"
Lake admitting not only that he was an a**, admitting that he yelled more than he realized after watching the show and the big one. Admitting that if he listened to his wife that they would have done better is a very good sign that he could still change and improve.

Yes, I realized it could be just a show, but it is a show to public who watches TAR. Most of the bad guys in the past had too much ego to even publicly admit thier faults. Lake has only taken one step on the road of improvement, but it is a step and in the right direction. This is more than we can say of J, Colin or Will or a couple other a**heads in previous shows.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: *happy dance*"
Y'know, if Lake was silent for the season, I would've found him attractive too.

He is so much more handsome with the mute button on.

Let's go Mets!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •