The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivors on Big Brother"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-01, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivors on Big Brother"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-01 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-03-01 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-03-01 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Sue, Gervase, Alicia, and Jeff all spent the night in the
Big Brother house. Gervase thought he would hate all of them before he went in. Now he likes them. Jeff immediately asked how
any of them could stand living with Nicole. Gervase snored. Sue did not get on Nicole's good side when she talked about bird hunting and killing bears. Alicia and Sue hid some of Nicole's and Hardy's stuff in the bathroom. Before he met them, Jeff wanted Will to win. Now he wants Monica to win. They all took polaroid pictures together. The Houseguests got to see snippets of websites dedicated to them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivors on Big Brother SkyRaider 09-03-01 1
   RE: Survivors on Big Brother Puffy 09-03-01 2
   RE: Survivors on Big Brother Puffy 09-03-01 3
       RE: Survivors on Big Brother SkyRaider 09-03-01 4
 RE: Survivors on Big Brother LadyT 09-03-01 5
 RE: Survivors on Big Brother travelingbetty 09-03-01 6
   RE: Survivors on Big Brother Puffy 09-04-01 7
 RE: Survivors on Big Brother SkyRaider 09-04-01 8
   Cat, cats, and more cats Puffy 09-04-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-03-01, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-01 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

Did Gervase and Monica fight to see who could lie on the chaise lounge the longest while he was in there?

Did Hardy and Alicia arm wrestle?

Did Will and Jeff dish about the others behind their backs?

Did Sue teach Nicole to be a total and complete bltch? Oh, never mind! Nicole knows that role very well.

09-03-01, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
Skyraider..in answer to your questions...
yes, yes, yes, and yes.

09-03-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
Dang it, Skyraider! You have more Edits than I do!

09-03-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-01 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

Mmm.....I'm only showing ONE Edit on the post above for me...Is there something in that cup besides milk?

(I'll show you the tricks of the trade for getting rid of those pesky Edit things someday.)

Hey, Eddie! Here's a playmate for ya!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-01, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
I can't wait to see this ep with the Survivors. Sue woke them all up at like 7:30, banging the pots and pans together on purpose. I would love to see a Celebrity Deathmatch on MTV of Nicole and Sue.

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-03-01, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-01 AT 11:49 PM (EST)

Sue taught Nicole the acronym of B!ITCH....

Babe In Total Control of Herself....

My favorite moment was when the survivors asked about the tatooed eyebrows. She brought out pictures of her from the ninth and tenth grade, to show what they used to look like. Jeff snatched them away from her saying America wants to see these pictures, running towards a camera in the wall. She of course had a fit. Jeff is still such a hoot!

Edit: one small letter makes the difference!

09-04-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
Yes, the Survivors had a great ol' time stirring up a little trouble and aggravating the houseguests. The houseguests were soooo impressed by meeting the survivors! Monica said it was like meeting all the stars of her favorite soaps. I can just picture Monica sitting around the house, smoking a cigarette, watching her soaps....

09-04-01, 09:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivors on Big Brother"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-01 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

Puffy, I know that you like kittens and cats....see if you would like any of these. (Killing time waiting for tonight's BB episode)

09-04-01, 10:40 PM (EST)
9. "Cat, cats, and more cats"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-01 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

I like all of them, but I do like the orange cat waving his tail back and forth, with the mischevious look on his face, the best. But the brown cat on the fence reminds me of one of my cats. Well so does the gray cat in the milk! Whatever shall I do?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •