The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Noms are In"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Noms are In"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-01 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

Required ramble first: They actually showed the nominations on the live feeds, at least for the first section of it. Ususally they cut to the front door, blocking out the entire process and you piece together who had been nominated from subsequent conversations. Not this time; they showed Monica come out, pull the one key and say the noms. (end of ramble)

Monica proved that she does have a brain and put both Nicole and Hardy up, ending the dynamic duos reign of terror and ruining any chance for them to steamroll towards the final together.

Now the question is whether Will will vote out Hardy, as he has vowed as his revenge and keep Nicole to torture for at least another week or send Nicole a week early to the asylum (she has been bonkers since losing the challenge and actually took anti-depressant drugs today). If he were smart, which he is, he would boot Hardy as he is the biggest threat to win the next HoH challenge.

Whoopee, two more weeks of the evil doctor!

Edited to correct typos.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Holy Shlt!!! SkyRaider 08-31-01 1
 RE: Noms are In LadyT 08-31-01 2
   Maybe.... SkyRaider 08-31-01 3
   RE: Noms are In AresMars 09-01-01 4
       Will vs Hardbody Mumbo Jumbo 09-03-01 5
           RE: Will vs Hardbody SkyRaider 09-03-01 6
               RE: Will vs Hardbody Puffy 09-03-01 7
                   RE: Will vs Hardbody SkyRaider 09-03-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-31-01, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Holy Shlt!!!"
Hooray! Webby was right and I was wrong....I've never been more glad of being wrong in my life! Will is one of the funniest people that I've seen on television, reality or sitcom!

Ho ho ho!! I'll bet HardlyHasABrain and NicHole are REALLY pished off!!

Thanks for the update, TB!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-01, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Noms are In"
I am so psyched by this Long live the evil dr. Will made a brilliant move IMHO, because he knew that Mon would put up Hardy and Nicole, they are the strongest. She is breaking them up like they broke up Mon and Krista. Will is counting on winning the next HOh and my guess is that he would probably like to go up against Nicole. Either way, he walks out with money. Yes they are mad now, but maybe they will see that he is PLAYING the game, just like they have.

Nicole is also talking about a voluntary exit. If she doesn't hear something from Jeff, she will leave. Word of advice Nicole: Don't get smashed and flirt with a good looking man in a hot tub when your marriage is three months old.

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

08-31-01, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Maybe...."
She took a cue from our former President and didn't think that giving a foot-job was the same as having sex? It's not what you give, but what you get, right? Maybe I'd better read Clinton's book when it comes out, I can't seem to get that right!

I think I must have no life at all. I swear, this news has made my whole long weekend!

Go, Will, go!

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-01, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Noms are In"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-01 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

I think Wills best bet is to go up against HardBody. NicHole has more friends on the jury then HardBody but not by much. I break it down as follows.

Will and Monica
Shannon - Will
Mike - Will
Krista - Monica
Autumn - Monica
HardBody - Monica
NicHole - Monica
Bent - Monica
Sheryl - Monica
Bunky - Monica

Will and NicHole
Shannon - Will
Mike - Will
Krista - Will
Monica - Will
Bunky - NicHole
Autumn - NicHole
HardBody - NicHole
Bent - ? Depends if he is associating NicHole with HardBody
Sheryl - ? Depends on how pissed she is at NicHole for not keeping her word

In the above scenario we have two wild cards that could go either way

Will and HardBody
Shannon - Will
Mike - Will
Krista - Will
Monica - Will
Bunky - Will
Autumn - HardBody
NicHole - HardBody
Bent - ? Depends if he is more pissed at Hardy then Will
Sheryl - ? Depends on how pissed she is at HardBody for letting a CT get to the end

In the last scenario we have two wild cards again but not really a factor.

I know I'm making a lot of assumptions here but based on the interactions I've seen I think this is very realistic.

Edited to fix spelling errors.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-01, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Will vs Hardbody"
I absolutely agree with your assessment AresMars. Will needs to evict Nicole this week. He has a much better chance of beating Hardy in the finals. However, he does not have the advantage of being outside the game and may not do it for several reasons:

A)Promised Shannon to get Hardy out
B)Does not want Hardy to get even second place money
C)Closer to Nicole

Here's hoping Will sits down and tallies the potential jury votes as you have done before making his decision. Go Will!

09-03-01, 10:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Will vs Hardbody"
If he keeps Hardy though, his chances of winning also diminish, given that Hardy has won several HoH contests and is likely to be a very strong competition against Will in the next one.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-01, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will vs Hardbody"

Aw SkyRaider...I want a puppie like yours!
Maybe one of the Survivors will somehow win Big Brother?

09-03-01, 07:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Will vs Hardbody"
Here's one for ya!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •