The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-24-02, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
You knew her, you loved her (ok, most of you hated her) but you all talked about her. But, finally, Chiara has been voted out. I felt that I had to leave you with with a few pictures of my lover Chiara that best show her personality. Take a look:

~SEE! She's trying to be modest...

~Now, the not so modest side of her.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: In Memory of, the one, the only... BaquaR13 08-24-02 1
 Jury Time CSHS79 08-26-02 2
   RE: Jury Time Cin 08-26-02 3
       RE: Jury Time BaquaR13 08-26-02 4
           RE: Jury Time managerr 08-26-02 5
               RE: Jury Time weltek 08-26-02 7
                   Fresh Meat CSHS79 08-27-02 9
 RE: In Memory of, the one, the only... SurvivinDawg 08-26-02 6
 RE: In Memory of, the one, the only... Survivorchick 08-26-02 8
 RE: In Memory of, the one, the only... xxinvincible 08-27-02 10
   RE: In Memory of, the one, the only... Cin 08-27-02 11
       RE: In Memory of, the one, the only... xxinvincible 08-27-02 12
           RE: In Memory of, the one, the only... Cin 08-28-02 15
 To Bash or Not to Bash Red Lady 08-28-02 13
   Screentest CSHS79 08-28-02 14
       RE: Screentest BaquaR13 08-28-02 16
           RE: Screentest SurvivinDawg 08-29-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-24-02, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-02 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

first pics didn't work, i am using different ones.

BaQuAr13

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jury Time"
I hope by the final episode Chiara is sitting not on the jury but
in a jail cell where she belongs. She is by far the skankiest contestant around & the only thing I can say is Roddy must have been desparate to hook up with her.Then again as close as they were he was smart enough to leave some distance. But I still say:
Put her in jail where she belongs soon!!!!!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-02, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jury Time"
Maybe they can do a live feed from inside the jail to let her vote... ya think ?

Cin

08-26-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jury Time"
No no no no, she will be sitting in the jury looking as hot as ever (maybe a few dollars poorer because of all the court fees), but she will be there. NO doubt about that!

BaQuAr13

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-26-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jury Time"
My worst fear: Chiwhora takes advantage of her newfound media whoreness and her sentence has to be she has to go to schools and and "educate" people about the dangers of DUI. Just the role model the youth of today needs....

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-02, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jury Time"
*shudders* ugggghhhh, I never thought about that. Chiwhora as a PSA spokesperson...I guess I should be thankful I don't have children.

08-27-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Fresh Meat"
If that skank was let loose even on college campuses to speak she'd look on it as hunting grounds for new sexual conquests. If you recall she was really excited when she found out Jason was a virgin. Even if he isn't the real point was Chiapets reaction.So lock the skank up FAST!!!!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
WITHHOLD my compliments of ChiWHORA. She was and is the sluttiest skank ever. Unlike wholesome, lovely Elisabeth, ChiWhora was a whore's worst nightmare... a woman who gives whoredom a bad name! ChiWHORA is destined to end up in some street gutter, used up, high on drugs, and not worth being touched by a decent human being. Roddy was right to drop her like a bad rash.

ChiWHORA: Trash. No good. Dirt.

(and I hope I haven't been ambivalent about her)

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-26-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
Ok Ok
Chiara is a slut - that much is obvious.
I was hoping for her to get booted. I'm happy that she finally was. Although I'm not fond of Amy either, the way Chiara talked about her behind her back was awful.

HOWEVER, although I cannot wrap my mind around the idea that BaQuAr puts her beside sweet little Liz, (???) I think that I would be friends with her in real life. She seems like a lot of fun to be around and I'm sure she has some great stories. She's not ALL bad.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
What a skank. God I hate her and I also hope shes on jail. In addition to the DUI, she has two things she said in the house that can and most likely will be used against her:

1. She said "I get away with murder" hinting that she probably murdered someone.

2. Her cocain usage.

I think its cruel to classify Elisabeth and Chiwhora the Skank together. Chiwhora the Skank is nothing like Elisabeth and never will be like her.

08-27-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
1. She said "I get away with murder" hinting that
she probably murdered someone.

I don't like Chiara as much as the rest of you, but I don't think this statement implies what you are suggesting. I do believe she was suggesting that with her friends and all her whining everyone lets her get away with stuff. It wasn't ment literal.

I agree her drug use does nothing but make her worse in my eyes, but I think saying she proably murdered someone is wrong. There is nothing she did in the show to show us she'd do something like that. All she did in the show was show us what a slut she was.

Cin

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
I know Cin. LOL I was kidding but it still was not a smart thing to say.

08-28-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
hehehe ok i wasn't sure

Cin

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-28-02, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "To Bash or Not to Bash"
After completely reading this thread, I had to return to the header page to make sure I was indeed in the Fanatics BB Forum! Yup...Fanatics Forum...not Bashers! I guess with some of the HG's, a compliment can be taken in two ways!

Regards,

08-28-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
14. "Screentest"
To be fair, I will send a compliment Chiara's way:If she isn't the person we see onscreen then she has got to be an incredible actress.So if her stay in the house was meant as a screentest to show she can maintain this type of personality longterm then I say Bravo.Does anyone else agree?

08-28-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Screentest"
I agree that we saw part of her personality. We did not really get to see much of the caring part of Chiara. (And there was a caring part of her, remember her sticking up for Marcelles when Josh was making him feel bad?!) We got to see more of the crude and funny side of her, which many of you didn't like, and many of you based your opinions on.

BaQuAr13

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-02, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Screentest"
We got to see more of the crude and funny side of her, which many of you didn't like, and many of you based your opinions on.

While this is true, let me point out that CBS tried desperately to show ChiWhora as a good person on TV, and did NOT show a lot of her sluttier side for several weeks, until it just became too obvious for them to hide it anymore. Therefore, most of America did not see the "real" ChiWhora, they saw her as being "better" than what the Internet feeds people saw.

The Internet feeds people saw what I think is the real ChiWhora: a slut with no sense of self-worth or self-respect. I said on another post that this girl really needs some therapy on these aspects. I don't think ChiWhora is an evil person (I do think that Josh is not a good person, by way of contrast), and I am sure that there IS a good and caring side of ChiWhora, but there are a lot of layers of something from her childhood that is blocking that out and only showing us the slutty side of her.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •