URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 130
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"

Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-24-02 at 08:22 PM
You knew her, you loved her (ok, most of you hated her) but you all talked about her. But, finally, Chiara has been voted out. I felt that I had to leave you with with a few pictures of my lover Chiara that best show her personality. Take a look:

~SEE! She's trying to be modest...

~Now, the not so modest side of her.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Table of contents
  • RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA,BaquaR13, 08:38 PM, 08-24-02
  • Jury Time,CSHS79, 02:36 PM, 08-26-02
    • RE: Jury Time,Cin, 03:12 PM, 08-26-02
      • RE: Jury Time,BaquaR13, 04:39 PM, 08-26-02
        • RE: Jury Time,managerr, 05:00 PM, 08-26-02
          • RE: Jury Time,weltek, 05:16 PM, 08-26-02
            • Fresh Meat,CSHS79, 09:48 AM, 08-27-02
  • RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA,SurvivinDawg, 05:15 PM, 08-26-02
  • RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA,Survivorchick, 06:12 PM, 08-26-02
  • RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA,xxinvincible, 11:09 AM, 08-27-02
    • RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA,Cin, 11:21 AM, 08-27-02
      • RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA,xxinvincible, 10:09 PM, 08-27-02
        • RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA,Cin, 12:15 PM, 08-28-02
  • To Bash or Not to Bash,Red Lady, 00:07 AM, 08-28-02
    • Screentest,CSHS79, 10:17 AM, 08-28-02
      • RE: Screentest,BaquaR13, 06:53 PM, 08-28-02
        • RE: Screentest,SurvivinDawg, 06:29 AM, 08-29-02

Messages in this discussion
"RE: In Memory of, the one, the only, CHIARA"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-24-02 at 08:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-02 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

first pics didn't work, i am using different ones.

BaQuAr13

"Jury Time"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-26-02 at 02:36 PM
I hope by the final episode Chiara is sitting not on the jury but
in a jail cell where she belongs. She is by far the skankiest contestant around & the only thing I can say is Roddy must have been desparate to hook up with her.Then again as close as they were he was smart enough to leave some distance. But I still say:
Put her in jail where she belongs soon!!!!!

"RE: Jury Time"
Posted by Cin on 08-26-02 at 03:12 PM
Maybe they can do a live feed from inside the jail to let her vote... ya think ?

Cin

Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-26-02 at 04:39 PM
No no no no, she will be sitting in the jury looking as hot as ever (maybe a few dollars poorer because of all the court fees), but she will be there. NO doubt about that!

BaQuAr13

Posted by managerr on 08-26-02 at 05:00 PM
My worst fear: Chiwhora takes advantage of her newfound media whoreness and her sentence has to be she has to go to schools and and "educate" people about the dangers of DUI. Just the role model the youth of today needs....

Posted by weltek on 08-26-02 at 05:16 PM
*shudders* ugggghhhh, I never thought about that. Chiwhora as a PSA spokesperson...I guess I should be thankful I don't have children.

"Fresh Meat"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-27-02 at 09:48 AM
If that skank was let loose even on college campuses to speak she'd look on it as hunting grounds for new sexual conquests. If you recall she was really excited when she found out Jason was a virgin. Even if he isn't the real point was Chiapets reaction.So lock the skank up FAST!!!!!

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-26-02 at 05:15 PM
WITHHOLD my compliments of ChiWHORA. She was and is the sluttiest skank ever. Unlike wholesome, lovely Elisabeth, ChiWhora was a whore's worst nightmare... a woman who gives whoredom a bad name! ChiWHORA is destined to end up in some street gutter, used up, high on drugs, and not worth being touched by a decent human being. Roddy was right to drop her like a bad rash.

ChiWHORA: Trash. No good. Dirt.

(and I hope I haven't been ambivalent about her)

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by Survivorchick on 08-26-02 at 06:12 PM
Ok Ok
Chiara is a slut - that much is obvious.
I was hoping for her to get booted. I'm happy that she finally was. Although I'm not fond of Amy either, the way Chiara talked about her behind her back was awful.

HOWEVER, although I cannot wrap my mind around the idea that BaQuAr puts her beside sweet little Liz, (???) I think that I would be friends with her in real life. She seems like a lot of fun to be around and I'm sure she has some great stories. She's not ALL bad.

Posted by xxinvincible on 08-27-02 at 11:09 AM
What a skank. God I hate her and I also hope shes on jail. In addition to the DUI, she has two things she said in the house that can and most likely will be used against her:

1. She said "I get away with murder" hinting that she probably murdered someone.

2. Her cocain usage.

I think its cruel to classify Elisabeth and Chiwhora the Skank together. Chiwhora the Skank is nothing like Elisabeth and never will be like her.

Posted by Cin on 08-27-02 at 11:21 AM
1. She said "I get away with murder" hinting that
she probably murdered someone.

I don't like Chiara as much as the rest of you, but I don't think this statement implies what you are suggesting. I do believe she was suggesting that with her friends and all her whining everyone lets her get away with stuff. It wasn't ment literal.

I agree her drug use does nothing but make her worse in my eyes, but I think saying she proably murdered someone is wrong. There is nothing she did in the show to show us she'd do something like that. All she did in the show was show us what a slut she was.

Cin

Posted by xxinvincible on 08-27-02 at 10:09 PM
I know Cin. LOL I was kidding but it still was not a smart thing to say.

Posted by Cin on 08-28-02 at 12:15 PM
hehehe ok i wasn't sure

Cin

"To Bash or Not to Bash"
Posted by Red Lady on 08-28-02 at 00:07 AM
After completely reading this thread, I had to return to the header page to make sure I was indeed in the Fanatics BB Forum! Yup...Fanatics Forum...not Bashers! I guess with some of the HG's, a compliment can be taken in two ways!

Regards,

"Screentest"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-28-02 at 10:17 AM
To be fair, I will send a compliment Chiara's way:If she isn't the person we see onscreen then she has got to be an incredible actress.So if her stay in the house was meant as a screentest to show she can maintain this type of personality longterm then I say Bravo.Does anyone else agree?

"RE: Screentest"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-28-02 at 06:53 PM
I agree that we saw part of her personality. We did not really get to see much of the caring part of Chiara. (And there was a caring part of her, remember her sticking up for Marcelles when Josh was making him feel bad?!) We got to see more of the crude and funny side of her, which many of you didn't like, and many of you based your opinions on.

BaQuAr13

"RE: Screentest"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-29-02 at 06:29 AM
We got to see more of the crude and funny side of her, which many of you didn't like, and many of you based your opinions on.

While this is true, let me point out that CBS tried desperately to show ChiWhora as a good person on TV, and did NOT show a lot of her sluttier side for several weeks, until it just became too obvious for them to hide it anymore. Therefore, most of America did not see the "real" ChiWhora, they saw her as being "better" than what the Internet feeds people saw.

The Internet feeds people saw what I think is the real ChiWhora: a slut with no sense of self-worth or self-respect. I said on another post that this girl really needs some therapy on these aspects. I don't think ChiWhora is an evil person (I do think that Josh is not a good person, by way of contrast), and I am sure that there IS a good and caring side of ChiWhora, but there are a lot of layers of something from her childhood that is blocking that out and only showing us the slutty side of her.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged