The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reunion Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-21-06, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reunion Show"
I was surprised so many of the woman changed their opinion of Moana and now think she's great. No matter the outcome, I hope each one of them takes the time to apologize for being so mean to her. Maybe next time some of them won't be so quick to judge someone they barely know. The clips really showed how much Sarah USA contributed to all the trash talking. Watching the show we got to hear how Moana was often very friendly to the others and sometimes cooked them all breakfast, while they continued to talk about her.

Sarah Canada really impressed during the show. She didn't argue with the comments others made about her and just said they had a right to their opinions.

Then there was Susan. What we didn't know is that she brought along a picture of her ex to Paris and told the women there was a chance they'd get back together. She also said the reason they broke up was because he didn't want her to have a career. But despite all we heard about her ex and her wanting an acting career and despite what her mother said, she still can't understand why the women are so mean to her. She cried and Travis had to come out and defend her.

Why is Jennifer so bitter? Time to move on, Jenny.

I may have tuned out a little, but during the clips with Travis talking about his relationships with Sarah USA and Moana, did he say Sarah was a good friend and so much more, where Moana was beautiful and exciting? I fully believe he'll pick Sarah because, as he said, she's the girl next door and the one he feels he should pick, but Moana is the one that gives him excitement and passion. But boring Susan fits boring Travis.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reunion Show PepeLePew13 02-21-06 1
 RE: Reunion Show woiwod 02-21-06 2
   RE: Reunion Show carmaj0530 02-21-06 3
       RE: Reunion Show tigereye 02-21-06 4
           RE: Reunion Show Wacko Jacko 02-21-06 5
               RE: Reunion Show shabalaba 02-21-06 6
                   RE: Reunion Show jeepers 02-21-06 7
 RE: Reunion Show LisaPles 02-21-06 8
 RE: Reunion Show Little Blimp 02-21-06 9
 RE: Reunion Show Loree 02-21-06 10
   RE: Reunion Show soldiersmom 02-22-06 11
       RE: Reunion Show BlueLies 02-22-06 13
 RE: Reunion Show BlueLies 02-22-06 12
 Oh my freaking god Tiggertramp 02-22-06 14
 RE: Reunion Show Karchita 02-24-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-06, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reunion Show"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-06 AT 06:52 AM (EST)

I dunno, but I wonder if the girls were prodded to say some nice things about Moana ... because she was picked to be Travis' girl?

Based on the editing during the actual show, it's all Sarah, but based on the editing of last night's reunion, it's all Moana.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reunion Show"
Editing is a very important part of this show. During last night's "The women Tell All" I noticed there was very little said about Sarah from Nashville, and lots of praise for Moana. This leads me to believe that the producers want us to believe the final pick is Moana when in fact it is Sarah. That's just my opinion for what it's worth.
Also, I did feel sorry for Susan the way everyone ganged up on her. What her motives were is strickly her business and does not give the others the right to be so mean.

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reunion Show"
I was very surprised myself as to the turn around. I did hear one thing I'm curious about though. Sound byte of Travis saying about the one who he lets go that he wants to make sure she'll be ok and he doesn't have the luxury to do so. Leads me to think that he lets Moana go, since Sarah is from Nashville, its a strong possiblity that he would hear about her at some point. I know we've talked about the size of Nashville, but now that they know each other, it makes the idea of privacy a lot less, so I'm sure he would hear something about Sarah at some point in time. Agree?

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reunion Show"
I definately think it's going to be Sarah!!

Was anyone else as impressed as I was with how much of a gentleman Travis was being on the show last night? Sticking up for Susan was very cool, as well as keeping his comments tame on how psycho the "reproduction" girl was.

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-21-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reunion Show"
I watched last nights show. And the thing that went thru my mind the most was what is the problem with them losers. Each girl figures they gotta attack the girl that beat them. The way they attacked Sarah and Susan was shameful. Let's just say Susan was going on the show just to further her acting career.........SO FREAKIN WHAT! These girls treated her like she was Osama Bin-Laden. The two that got me the most was Jennifer and the European Girl. Geez, get over it. You just showed why Travis made the right decision to dump you. That Jennifer, just watching her clip camping is enough to see why she was dumped......Yes Jennifer, Moana is better than you face it.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-21-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Reunion Show"
I have a question...I watched last night and I'm confused about something I saw. When Sarah from Canada asked Travis why he decided it wouldn't work between them; he responded something about how she hadn't remembered him up in the tree. What was that supposed to mean? Was it a reference to her drinking and not remembering something because she had been drunk? I think he said that it was then that he realized it wouldn't work between them..Can someone clarify/explain this to me?

jeepers 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeepers Click to send private message to jeepers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reunion Show"
yes...She got so drunk that she did not recall climbing the tree..

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reunion Show"
>Why is Jennifer so bitter?
>Time to move on, Jenny.

I was wondering that, too! Time to get some counseling for the anger issues. Can you imagine what she would be like if she was jilted by a boyfriend she was with for a few years? He would be getting a restraining order!

I also think Travis is kind of boring. But, maybe it's just that he is not completely comfortable with the cameras around.

I thought it was great when Travis told Kristie that he has a friend that loves her. I hope he sets them up on a date! She's so cute!

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Blimp Click to send private message to Little%20Blimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Reunion Show"
Gag me re: Sarah from Canada. Can we be anymore demeaning to ourselves? Squeezing her boobs together and asking Travis if they look better that way. Then looking down at them and saying, "How you doin'?" My boyfriend and I were rolling on the floor. The looks on our faces were priceless.

She is the epitome of a stoner chick.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reunion Show"
I kept wondering if Susan was acting lastnight too. She was sitting in the hot seat and crying. But I didn't know whether to believe her or not. I had visions of her playing the part of the hurt female so everyone would feel sorry for her. There was just something fake about her to me.

Jennifer needs to move on. Why would you be that angry at the other girls? Obviously Travis didn't want her because she was gone weeks ago. Why be so mean to the other women on TV? Get over it.

I do find Travis boring. He seems like a really nice guy. But just kind of blah to me. I don't really care who he picks. But if he picks Sarah I think they will be a boring couple. At least Moana might liven him up a bit. But it is all about what he wants for his future.

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reunion Show"
I 100% believe that Susan was acting last night. I still think the girls need to give it up already - if she was there for an acting career so what. I am not impressed with her at all.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Reunion Show"
>I 100% believe that Susan was
>acting last night. I
>still think the girls need
>to give it up already
>- if she was there
>for an acting career so
>what. I am not
>impressed with her at all.
>

Thing is, if she was so two-faced, why admit her career goals at all? It wouldn't take much to predict what the overall reactions would be.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Reunion Show"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-06 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

That display was especially catty/claw-like/blood-ridden, even for that show.

I think (the actress) handled it as well as she could have. She was basically being gang-raped by all those women. We would have needed a more civilized approach with psychiatric translators to make clear sense of what was really going there that night.

I think we need people like (the actress) there to weed out the other women (the term women used loosely here) who are more into bashing and gang fights than being real.

It was pathetic. Why a guy like Travis is there, I'll never know.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Oh my freaking god"
I wish they would do away with this piece of crap excuse to waste 60 minutes I will NEVER get back!

It was dumb. Stupid. Moronic. God WHY didn't I watch the Olympics?

I am going to go poke my eyes out now.

Fvcking show.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-24-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Reunion Show"
>"I was surprised so many of the woman changed their opinion of Moana and now think she's great. No matter the outcome, I hope each one of them takes the time to apologize for being so mean to her. Maybe next time some of them won't be so quick to judge someone they barely know. The clips really showed how much Sarah USA contributed to all the trash talking. Watching the show we got to hear how Moana was often very friendly to the others and sometimes cooked them all breakfast, while they continued to talk about her."

I don't think they really changed their opinions as much as were being good sports since she made it to the final two. Or maybe after they saw how they were portrayed, they are trying to be more balanced. I don't think they have anything to apologize for. Moana made it clear that she didn't want to be a part of the group and the group reacted to that message very negatively. That's human nature and you will see this again and again and again on reality TV. Moana is the one who needs to apologize, or at least take an honest look at her behavior and see how she created her own problems. I don't know that cooking breakfast was necessarily friendly; it could have just been perfunctory. She sure did something to make them all dislike her while they were around her, and there is no dancing away from that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •