The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HOH Winner is............................................................................................"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-01, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HOH Winner is............................................................................................"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-01 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-31-01 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

I'll try to ramble on here enough to keep those who want to wait in the dark.........We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine.

Okay I hope that is enough. I found this on http://forums.realitytvfans.com this is a cut from the live feeds forum.

...Begin

12:33am Monica said they(Nicole & Hardy) are gonna kick his @ss this week. They are going to give him a harder time than usual. Will said it's easier than being nominated. Nicole is b!tching in the background. Will told Monica that he likes that she keeps quiet but she has a mean side too. She asked what he meant & he
said when Krista left & w/Kent & Bunky. Will said in the DR last live show they told him he's the last member of CT how does he feel it. Will said can they remember who Monica voted for in the

1st week? Monica is CT. He was kidding.
Will considered ringing the bell. Hardy gets called to DR so Will is going to wait to see what they offer this time.
Will said he came to have fun & nobody is going to stop him from doing that. Monica thinks that banner was a b!tch too much. It doesn't matter how she feels about someone, you don't mess w/people's banners. She didn't like the $100 one to Krista about Mike.

4th offer
12:38am they have 60 seconds. 1st person to ring the bell gets it. it's been 3 and a half hours. Can they say no to the great unknown. The envelope could be good or bad. Monica said she ain't f'ing w/that. Will said he came to gamble & rang the bell. In the envelope is he has won the oversized peanut butter jar. Will said your f'ing kidding me.

Monica won HoH!

..... End

Edited because I forgot to say Will you're an idiot Of all the HOH you needed this one the most.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HOH Winner is..................... SurvivorBlows 08-31-01 1
   RE: HOH Winner is..................... AresMars 08-31-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-01, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HOH Winner is............................................................................................"
>Edited because I forgot to say
> Will you're an idiot
>
Of all the HOH
>you needed this one the
>most.

Ares, you're so wrong -- Will is a genius with this move, see my other posti the other thread -- Will or Monica, it didn't matter, for either to have a hope of winning both need to put up both Hardy and Monica this week. Only Will was bright enough to realize this however... just like everyone else, Will is not playing Monica.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HOH Winner is............................................................................................"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-01 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

You're right SB. I didn't think it all the way through but now it makes sense. Hopefully Monica isn't so stupid as to not see this.

Here is SB's link for anyone who missed it.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/128.shtml#2

edited to add link to SB's comments

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •