The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-20-01, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Oh well..."
I've been trying to ignore these pictures, because I don't really know what's going on here ... but I can't just dismiss them, even though they came from SVB in full skierdude10 impersonation.

My first thought was that this was Vamps and Supe on Monkeyboy Island , but that doesn't fit with the clue....hmmm....

OK, there's an interesting angle to this spoiler. First, there are 7 people left on the show. So the RC winner had to be an individual, not a couple. That makes this reward more like the food reward after E9 in S1 (which Colleen won and chose Jenna as her dining companion) and after E8 in S2 (when Jerri won and chose -- OMG! <click> -- Amber). Unlike both of those rewards, when the women stuck together, here we have a man and a woman.

Well, who have we seen that would pick a member of the opposite sex so far on BlowsVivor? Survivorerist would probably have picked Mon Cherie or Survivorchick, but they are both gone, meaning he probably didn't win. RudyRules has (so far) shown no strength in the challenges, and he'd probably be too distraught to win if SnoopySucks was gone, so he's probably out. That leaves IceCat and sleeeve among the men, and all three women: George Tirebiter, Outfrontgirl, and dangerkitty.

Were IceCat to win, he would pick either GT or dk, both of whom have shown some interest in him. dk has shown a little interest in sleeeve as well. And sleeeve would probably be interested in OFG (remember the rhyme in Episode 2: "Virgin?" -- sleeeve: "I am not!"). So the pairing has to be one of these four:
IceCat-GT; IceCat-dangerkitty; sleeeve-dangerkitty; sleeeve-OFG.
But which one? I just don't know enough about the challenge to guess any further.

Where are they? Well, if they aren't on Monkeyboy Island, they must be visiting one of California's many attractions ... or perhaps the backlot set of King Kong or Tarzan at Universal Studios (a nice, cheap reward -- AyaProbe could send them there by bus ... or maybe even make them walk! -- no wonder the woman would need her feet examined after that hike!). Of course, this could be a more elaborate reward, such as the Wild Animal Park at the San Diego Zoo, but my guess would be that Universal Studios or Disneyland would be a more logical tie-in, and Disney probably wouldn't pay the product-placement fee.

Hmmm...I haven't really gotten anywhere with this. SVB/skierdude, if you're still out there, do you know any other info?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange   ShakesvivorBlows     07-19-01       
   RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   George Tirebiter     07-19-01     1  
     RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   ShakesvivorBlows     07-19-01     2  
         RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   ShakesvivorBlows     07-19-01     3  
             RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   ShakesvivorBlows     07-19-01     4  
                 RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   LadyT     07-19-01     5  
     RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   Outfrontgirl     07-20-01     6  
         RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   George Tirebiter     07-20-01     7  
             RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   Drive My Car     07-20-01     8  
   Oh well...   AyatollahKhomeini     07-20-01     9  
     RE: Oh well...   LadyT     07-20-01     10  
         RE: Oh well...   George Tirebiter     07-20-01     11  
     RE: Oh well...   Drive My Car     07-20-01     12  
         LA Zoo?   AyatollahKhomeini     07-20-01     13  
     Hey, Smartest Man in the World...   dangerkitty     07-20-01     14  
         Two points   AyatollahKhomeini     07-20-01     15  
   RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   ShakesvivorBlows     07-20-01     16  
     Two cats ===> hmmm   AyatollahKhomeini     07-21-01     19  
   Finally - a challenge spoiler!   janisella     07-21-01     17  
     RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler!   Outfrontgirl     07-21-01     18  
         RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler!   Outfrontgirl     07-28-01     20  
             RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler!   George Tirebiter     07-28-01     21  
   RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   not sleeeve     07-28-01     22  
     RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang...   George Tirebiter     07-31-01     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •