The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"another reality show reject...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

geanie36 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geanie36 Click to send private message to geanie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"another reality show reject...."
that girl that got chosen last on Jan 16-- she's the one from America's Next Top Model that left because she didn't want to cut her hair anymore. I guess she's gonna try and sleep her way to fame now instead of the pageant/modelling thing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: another reality show reject.... Hoobie 01-17-06 1
 RE: another reality show reject.... Snidget 01-17-06 2
 RE: another reality show reject.... geanie36 01-17-06 3
   RE: another reality show reject.... Rockytop Chick 01-17-06 4
       RE: another reality show reject.... CattyChat 01-17-06 5
       RE: another reality show reject.... shabalaba 01-17-06 6
           Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM) CattyChat 01-17-06 7
               RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (A... Penelope Le Pew 01-17-06 8
               RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (A... irishrose 01-17-06 9
                   RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (A... Snidget 01-17-06 11
               RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (A... shabalaba 01-18-06 13
 RE: another reality show reject.... Mere19 01-17-06 10
   RE: another reality show reject.... geanie36 01-18-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-17-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: another reality show reject...."
What are you talking about? That wasn't Cassandra from ANTM? I don't even think that they look that similar.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: another reality show reject...."
I think they are two different pageant girls, they tend to be rather cookie cutter, but looking at pictures on the two sites I really don't think it is the same girl changing her name, and adding several years to her age on her bio, and changing where she is from, etc.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

01-17-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geanie36 Click to send private message to geanie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: another reality show reject...."
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-06 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

yes they are the same gal I superimposed their pics and I can't believe I am the only one who noticed this--not to mention she brought it up in the intros already!
I am a reality show junkie and I have seen other times where they have fudged info,-- I am a stickler and notice everything

my kids hate it!!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-17-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: another reality show reject...."
Gee her hair grew back pretty fast.

So she changed her name, changed her age, created a new bio, and went on the Bachelor. Wow!! If she was a smart fameho, she woulda kept the same name so people would recognize her. I wonder why she doesn't want to be from texas anymore?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: another reality show reject...."
Not to mention some plastic surgery, because they don't look like the same girl to me.

I guess a girl will do anything to extend 15 min of fame.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: another reality show reject...."
Who are you talking about? What are their names (from Bachelor and ANTM) so I can go look up their pictures, form my own opinion and throw my 2 cents in
Better yet, Post their pictures side by side here!
Thanks.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM)"
This is my first time trying to post pics -- hope it works.

Here is Susan from the Bachelor (aka Birthday girl)

Here is Cassandra from ANTM before haircut

So, what do you think? Other than hair color, I don't think they look very much alike.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-17-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM)"
You are right, they are not the same girl.

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-17-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-06 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

Cassandra looks to be a couple of years younger as well. More like a young teenager then twenty-something. IMHO (shrugs)

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM)"
Cassandra's bio fr ANTM said she was 19. Susan is listed as like 25 or 26, somewhere in that range.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM)"
Thanks for taking the time to post these pix. Agreed: not same girl.

Mere19 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mere19 Click to send private message to Mere19 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: another reality show reject...."
I have to admit...I was thinking she was the same girl too. But now that you posted both their pictures I can definitly tell the difference between the girls.

01-18-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
12. "RE: another reality show reject...."
I concede... with the pics superimposed they look alike but now I am convinced that they are not. I am just too hooked on these shows-- I need a hobby....lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •