URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1246
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"another reality show reject...."

Posted by geanie36 on 01-17-06 at 03:13 PM
that girl that got chosen last on Jan 16-- she's the one from America's Next Top Model that left because she didn't want to cut her hair anymore. I guess she's gonna try and sleep her way to fame now instead of the pageant/modelling thing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: another reality show reject...."
Posted by Hoobie on 01-17-06 at 03:23 PM
What are you talking about? That wasn't Cassandra from ANTM? I don't even think that they look that similar.

Posted by Snidget on 01-17-06 at 03:24 PM
I think they are two different pageant girls, they tend to be rather cookie cutter, but looking at pictures on the two sites I really don't think it is the same girl changing her name, and adding several years to her age on her bio, and changing where she is from, etc.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

Posted by geanie36 on 01-17-06 at 04:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-06 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

yes they are the same gal I superimposed their pics and I can't believe I am the only one who noticed this--not to mention she brought it up in the intros already!
I am a reality show junkie and I have seen other times where they have fudged info,-- I am a stickler and notice everything

my kids hate it!!

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 01-17-06 at 04:50 PM
Gee her hair grew back pretty fast.

So she changed her name, changed her age, created a new bio, and went on the Bachelor. Wow!! If she was a smart fameho, she woulda kept the same name so people would recognize her. I wonder why she doesn't want to be from texas anymore?

Posted by CattyChat on 01-17-06 at 05:27 PM
Not to mention some plastic surgery, because they don't look like the same girl to me.

I guess a girl will do anything to extend 15 min of fame.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by shabalaba on 01-17-06 at 05:30 PM
Who are you talking about? What are their names (from Bachelor and ANTM) so I can go look up their pictures, form my own opinion and throw my 2 cents in
Better yet, Post their pictures side by side here!
Thanks.

"Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM)"
Posted by CattyChat on 01-17-06 at 05:57 PM
This is my first time trying to post pics -- hope it works.

Here is Susan from the Bachelor (aka Birthday girl)

Here is Cassandra from ANTM before haircut

So, what do you think? Other than hair color, I don't think they look very much alike.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

"RE: Susan (Bachelor) & Cassandra (ANTM)"
Posted by Penelope Le Pew on 01-17-06 at 06:14 PM
You are right, they are not the same girl.

Posted by irishrose on 01-17-06 at 07:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-06 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

Cassandra looks to be a couple of years younger as well. More like a young teenager then twenty-something. IMHO (shrugs)

Posted by Snidget on 01-17-06 at 09:30 PM
Cassandra's bio fr ANTM said she was 19. Susan is listed as like 25 or 26, somewhere in that range.

Posted by shabalaba on 01-18-06 at 02:05 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post these pix. Agreed: not same girl.

Posted by Mere19 on 01-17-06 at 07:46 PM
I have to admit...I was thinking she was the same girl too. But now that you posted both their pictures I can definitly tell the difference between the girls.

Posted by geanie36 on 01-18-06 at 09:46 AM
I concede... with the pics superimposed they look alike but now I am convinced that they are not. I am just too hooked on these shows-- I need a hobby....lol