The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discovery Health Show Seeking Participants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

tks90046 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tks90046 Click to send private message to tks90046 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Discovery Health Show Seeking Participants"
Be a part of “Strictly Sex with Dr. Drew”, the new television program that will premiere in June on Discovery Health Network. The show will explore the world of sex in a fun, lively, conversational, and useful manner.

Dr. Drew Pinsky, best known as co-host of the syndicated radio show and highly popular MTV program, Loveline, has become a trusted counselor to millions of adults across the country. “Strictly Sex with Dr. Drew” is looking for:

• Males who have an aversion to giving or receiving oral sex.

• Couples who have overcome one partner’s fetish…where that partner was reluctant to disclose it but finally did…resulting in mutual participation with the particular fetish.

• Males who suffer from premature ejaculation.

• Males whose sex lives have been affected by medication they are taking.

· Couples who participate in threesomes or who are swingers and have had their relationship negatively affected as a result.

• Pregnant couples who are afraid to have sex for fear of harming the baby.

• Women who became pregnant without penetration.

• Married couples who would like to talk openly & honestly with Dr. Drew about the various stages of marriage.

* Are you recently divorced & thinking of getting back into the dating game? Don't know where to begin....the thought of dating again wears you out before you have even begun......you have a game plan and can't wait to jump in.......whatever your thoughts are - we would love to hear from you.

Contact Tina at 818/755-4800 x263 or beondrew@yahoo.com.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •