The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bunky....you ARE the weakest link"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bunky....you ARE the weakest link"
so they had this contest or offer or whatever it was - basically if you agreed to eat peanut butter & jelly for 4 days, you would have a chance to win $5,000. without explaining the whole thing if you know game theory- it was another version of the prisoner's dilemma.

in any case it was really an exercise to see who would sell out and screw the house. i woulda bet dr strangelove would've taken it, but he's wise to the cameras. hardy-boy & spanky accept & spanky wins the money. he knows he's getting booted - so i can't blame him. but he somehow believes that no one will find out...we already know how weak he is and how he relies on the rest of the house to do his thinking, but c'mon - with banners flying 24/7 the whole house would know in a matter of hours. that is, if you can hold in the guilt (turns out he can't). that was crying fit 1.

oh yea - now at blockbuster, hannibal guaranteed.

i've never seen a bigger bunch of babies over eating pbj, christ - be happy you are eating at all. they are so spoiled with a bottomless supply of food, not to mention all the wine, beer, & champagne they seem to have, pbj is like torture. all that heinekin went to their heads. even worse, nick-hole bitches about the nutritional deficiency like she's the surgeon frigin general. they should serve up bugs, tree bark, and swamp water for a week - let them ##### about that. maybe give them standard prison food.
i know they have tvs in prison & the prisoners must be kicking their tvs over this little tizzy. -- makes me want to go strangle someone.

back to will and the cameras...it's clear that he plays to the audience and realizes the booted house members will eventually watch his tapes - so he shines up nice. fortunately the house has enough 2 way mirrors so he can fix his hair from every possible location.

well, the HOHR competition this week was some little remote control car contest and i'm not gender biased or a nascar fan, but that puts nicole, harmonica, and spunky at a severe disadvantage since it's a fact that women have weaker motor skills than men. i think every challenge is designed for hardy-boy to win...so you see it coming anyway. pretty boring stuff here except will provides some entertainment by recklessly screwing off & wrecking into other cars & nicohole as she's resetting the course.
later, we learn that BB bans dr stangelove from the cars.
great job by the producers at putting a stop to the only thing that entertained me.

someone shaved a bulleseye onto spanky's back wtf was that all about? is target sponsoring this too?
angry-black-chick monica still believes "it's aaawwn" & it's not

karl malone went to theater to see movie
karl malone pay 10 dollar to see movie called hand-ball
aint no one play hand-ball in movie called hand-ball
some guy eatin brains in hand-ball movie
karl malone want refund

spunky gets voted to get a letter from home by the $9 phone call - americas choice scam. hold-it-together man! you're making a bad stereotype even worse. even women are calling him a ##### now because he cant stop crying. nicole was upstaged this week & lost the crying game...wait a minute...

a few episodes back - dr strangelove told nicole that she was in love with him - after last night i think maybe she is. first they have this little game of footsie-tease, then nicole makes a point to publicly announce she's going to kick his a__, then they are all cozy in bed.....c'mon nichole...do you like like him or liiiikkke liiike him?!!

anybody seen that movie hannibal yet?

ok now the role call:

Bunky - he might be saved by the fact he would be any easy victim in the end. after another week of whining 'why is everyone out to get me' 'i miss my husband' 'boo hoo + the pbj thing he might get booted just to shut him up.
Hardy - i think this will be the 3d time for HOHR winner. will & monica would be his best choice. everyone resents him now & he lost 1/2 mill over peanut butter
Monica - abc is about to bust a cork over pbj...watch her make spanky cry, purely for entertainment.
Nicole - cried again about the whole country hating her since she didnt get the letter...boohoo
Will - since he'll most likely get nominated - he needs to undermine hardy with some serious asskissing to stay in the game. if he convices spanky and nicotina that the three of them can take hardy down - he might have a chance.

final 4: spanky,will,nicole,hardy

i gotta go now...for some reason i'm compelled to go rent hannibal

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bunky....you ARE the weakest li... SkyRaider 08-24-01 1
 RE: bunky....you ARE the weakest li... taginite 08-24-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-24-01, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bunky....you ARE the weakest link"
Nice little semi-summary!

"Hello, Clarise........"

This message was brought to you by BLOCKBUSTER where you are guaranteed that HANNIBAL will be avilable. If not, we'll eat you!

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-01, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: bunky....you ARE the weakest link"
ssomething about ahbammo;o;il at bucckbuxsterter

so...how wdo you lkie this sthoopid shitthmm

i reeely like this tsssstiuff atloott

-donttouchme..pleeeze.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •