The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When Has-Beens Attack: The Sequel!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When Has-Beens Attack: The Sequel!"
So anyone placed their bets for the second round of (barely) Celebrity Boxing? We have "Horshack" vs. former 98-lbs weakling brillo-headed "Screech." We have Professional Goldigger, Darva Conger vs. so weird looking Russian gymnast (?) chick. And then there's Joey BUTTefucco vs Joanie "Chyna" Laurer since Jon Wayne "I lost my" Bobbit is also an abusive thug in addition to being a weak-dicked sleaze and beat his wife. Therefore he's arrested and can't compete.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When Has-Beens Attack: The Sequ... Loree 05-17-02 1
 RE: When Has-Beens Attack: The Sequ... Dianetic 05-22-02 2
 It's Olga Korbut! IceCat 05-22-02 3
   RE: It's Olga Korbut! Drive My Car 05-22-02 4
 The results are in Dianetic 05-23-02 5
   RE: The results are in PagongRatEater 05-23-02 6
       RE: The results are in Dianetic 05-23-02 8
   RE: The results are in Jonnycumlately 05-23-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-02, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When Has-Beens Attack: The Sequel!"
This is so funny that I know I will end up watching.

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-22-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When Has-Beens Attack: The Sequel!"
Johnny, I can'ty wait to see it tonight.
Last time, Danny Bonaduce made Greg Brady see lil birdies, Willis sent Vanilla Ice back to POSERVILLE, and of course Tonya Harding popped Paula Jones after she won by TKO. It was great.

I'll take Screech for 5 sausages, the gymnast chick for 20 sausages, and, oddly enough, Chyna for 10 suasages just because he looks leaner than Joey.

I can hardly wait.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "It's Olga Korbut!"
My God do I feel old... lol

Olga Korbut was the Nadia Comaneci of her time!

I can hear the response already... Nadia who?

sheesh!

<shakes his head>

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-02, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Olga Korbut!"
Isn't Olga like 60 now?

( pssst Ice, I'll bet some of these peeps don't remember Mary Lou, much less Nadia)

05-23-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The results are in"
Fight 1: Darva Conger vs Olga Corbut
Olga was a tenacious old pitbull, but Darva had the longer reach and youth to land many more punches.
Winner: Darva

Fight 2: Screech vs Horshack (who cares about their names)
Screech outweighed Arnold by 50 pounds, was about 25 years younger, and supposodely does martial arts and kick boxing. He kicked Horshack behind but Arnold fought like a champ until the ref called it off. Horshack got an enormous swollen eye out of the fight. Screech isn't a whimpy teen anymore, he'll beat you up good.
Winner in the second round: Screech

Fight 3: Manut Bol vs William "Refridgerator" Perry
7'7" 190 pound Manut fighting 6'3" 375 pound Perry? Who's idea of a fight was this? It's like fighting a tiger and a rattlesnake, just too strange to see it happen. Anyway, Perry looked like a total mama's boy like he was afraid to stub his toe or something. Manut won just because he tried to fight. Really a sad excuse for a boxing match.
Winner: Manut Bol

Fight 4: Joey Buttafuoco vs Joanie "Chyna" Laurer
Now for the fight you've all been waiting for. They had some pre-fight interviews and Chyna was talking about how America is just waiting to see her kick his butt. Well that didn't happen.
Joey literally threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, threw her to the ground, and basically beat her senseless Brooklyn brawler style. After the fight she said something like "Well, I behaved more ladylike but I'd like to get him into MY ring." Joey laughed and said he'd love to go into the wrestling ring with her. Assume that Chyna is sitting on ice bags right now.
Winner: Joey Buttafuoco

In conclusion, I like these celebrity boxing matches but they need to try to make them a little more evenly matched up to make it more interesting. Poor poor Horshack.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The results are in"
I didn't watch, but it would have to have been HYSTERICAL to see the Fridge fighting Minut Bol. I will never forget the Saturday Night Live commercial for Minut Bol cruises. One of the most awkward looking human beings ever!

05-23-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The results are in"
The Manut vs Fridge fight was actually the most pathetic fight of the night. Manut is so skinny and awkward he really couldn't land anything too effectively and all Fridge could do was grab him like a lineman and push him against the rope. It was so lame.

The ref actually kept stepping in and telling them to start fighting.

I was nice to see Manut donated his winnings to some Sudanese charity though.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-02, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The results are in"
Nice analysis. However, you should mention that Joey BUTTefucco threw some dirty punches (more like throws.) What a jackass.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •