The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

***OFFICIAL SURVIVORBLOWS EPISODE SUMMARY***
Episode 8 -- "Jury's Out of the Closet"
(alternatively titled: "The Winds Break: Part 2")

Previously on Survivor: Marquesas...

Robfadder and LoudKathy made a pact to protect each other during a feast of E-coli (hey, considering where they are, tell me you've never considered how they are able to keep the food looking hot and fresh?) and lots of ice cold beer to wash it down -- and conspired to destroy Coors' hard-earned reputation by getting so drunk on their watery beer and giving us LoudKathy's butt on national television, leaving us with the all-important question: "Did they do it?" Whoever advised LoudKathy to pack her black underwear for the S4 show ought to get a medal -- I'd hate to see what 21 days has done to it if it were any other color beside black.

Moomoo and Rot-U merge, we get a new tribal name: Solitude -- which is fitting coming from LoudKathy, considering she has alienated about half of the planet by now. Call it whatever you want, it's still the Rotu Show with all 10 at the merge having been a Rotu at one time or another.

Robfaddah confronts Zzzoe in the biggest mismatch of wits not seen on Survivor since Lamber went up against Tina and the Colbster in episode 11 of S2.

Robfadder gets the boot and goes to face Hunter on the undercard to the Joey Buttafuoco vs. John Wayne Bobbitt main event on FUX's "Celebrity Boxing."

Now onto the show...

Solitude Tribe (Night 21)

Tammy: (eyeing Paschal, Neleh, LoudKathy, Vee, Sean) Sorry we had to vote Robfaddah out, but hey cheer up guys, at least the 5 of you will be on the jury! You should feel good!

InVeesible: (*tapping camera* How do I know if this thing is on?) Before TC, I pulled Robfaddah aside and told him that I was going to vote for him.

It's heart-warming to know that Lex has got himself a protégé in learning how to tell someone you're going to stab them in the back before you actually do it.

I must ask now, what's the deal with MB's obsession with the wind? First we saw Malcolm Sean exercising his windy rectum and his continuous flatulence problem. Then we've got Pappy sleeping outside, no doubt because the tent is smelling like ass, downwind from the fire during a windstorm (real brilliant thinking there, Pappy) and then we see two trees snap and fall. And then as we'll see later in the show, we've got the kite RC with a strong wind blowing.

I've also got a bone to pick with MB about the buildup of the Pappy sleeping outdoors scene -- you'd have thought there was going to be a cannibal attack or something with the way the scene was set up.

Solitude Tribe (Day 22)

We then see Zzzoe and LoudKathy deep in conversation all alone. I went back to the video to check to see if Zzzoe actually spoke for herself or if MB simply hired one of his lackeys to speak on her behalf -- I wouldn't know for sure as nobody's ever heard her voice before, but believe it or not, it really does appear to be her voice.

LoudKathy: I'm confused. Was there an original alliance to vote me out? <*sniffing* boy, she really IS a fishing captain>

Zzzoe: Definitely not, LoudKathy. <Sure, and I'm Captain Queeg -- wait, since I'm not the brightest one around, does that mean I AM Queeg?>

LoudKathy: Okay. But was there one formed just to get Rob in a different position? <Mmmm THAT was a good position...>

Zzzoe: Yes, I tried to tell you yesterday. There was never any intention of voting you off in no way in hell. <ya, dream on, slut>

LoudKathy -- confessional: I think Zoe's been lying from the beginning. <Damn, I must be the last one on earth to have figured that one out>

LoudKathy: Whoever wins wins, <not you, over my dead body> but I don't want to be the pawn, you know?

Zzzoe: Right.

LoudKathy: So I'm going to fight tooth and nail to find out what's going on. But not to the point where I upset my friendships. <just you wait, beeyatch, I'm gonna rip that Joker smile off your face> I don't want to upset friendships with people.

Zzzoe: I don't either. <boy, she sure yaps a lot>

LoudKathy -- confessional: I was going to push her further on it, but I just decided for good negotiations, not to get voted off, I wanted her to feel a little guilty. <of course, I don't have a knife handy to backstab her with, so this will have to do for now>

LoudKathy: But I'm just happy that we got through this, and then when Sean's voted off... <after you, of course>

Zzzoe: One day at a time. <that reminds me... I gotta check on the calendar orders when I get back home>

LoudKathy: ...Then we'll deal with what we're doing with each other, all right? <move your hand a bit closer, Z.Z., see if I can't pee on it>

Now we're treated to yet another lame shot of the Solitude tribe splashing around at the waterfall, creating a new wave of spoiler speculation on the significance of the waterfall's power. Prince John and LoudKathy do their best impression of French skating judges with their voting of Paschal's dive into the water. Pappy gets a 5.8!

After the waterfall splash-a-thon, it's time for Treemail.

LoudKathy: Oh, my god, they're umbrellas!

If you think that's an umbrella, then no wonder you're a real estate agent, Kath. You'd describe an igloo as a "warm, cozy duplex with a runoff that turns into a swimming pool."

neleH: I got a kite and a new outfit out of this challenge!

Considering that she only weighed about 30 or so pounds, neleH attempted to submit herself as a kite for the RC. Jiffy said that wasn't allowed in the rulebook.

Jiffy explained that the purpose of the Whac-a-Mole® RC is to see how many moles they could nail with their kites. They'd be playing for a great prize... a bar of Snickers, or as Jiffy emphatically put it, "it ain't no regular Snickers either, it's the big one. Freshly chilled, on ice." This was the best you guys could come up with in terms of product placements? Wow, Africa really clobbered you guys in the pocketbook. The OMG clicker was dusted off and pressed into service as tiny bits of Snickers were given to each of them.

Next, we saw the sorriest group display of kite-flying you'll ever see. Pappy described his kite as a miserable failure. Tammy tried to bully and harangue her kite into flying instead of, oh let's say, running along the beach to get it up? Buckwheat said his kite was built by the Little Rascals.

LoudKathy obviously misunderstood the rules as her kite kept flying higher and higher -- it was decided that since LoudKathy wasn't having a whole lot of success getting along with the human race, she should try her luck with a different species -- namely the marine life. So, she was declared the RC winner by Jiffy.

Solitude Tribe (Day 23)

LoudKathy goes off to spend the day mingling with the sharks. It's hard to appreciate the spectacular scenery and be awed by the colorful fish because LoudKathy yammers on endlessly with the play-by-play commentary to not allow us to let it all sink in.

She returns to camp and beams proudly as her bribe of 1/8th of a Snickers bar is hopefully enough to buy their vote. They're stupid... but not that stupid.

Much discussion of alliance-building goes on -- of particular note is a conversation between Prince John and Pappy agreeing that Malcolm Sean should go before them. Pappy says that Malcolm Sean would be an embarrassment making it to the finals and John deserves it -- and he gives his word to Prince John.

Pappy: "When I give you my word, my word is the most important thing to me at my age." I don't have much, but I got that.

Well, besides your annual prostate exam, of course.

Prince John: Knowing that you can rely upon those two people (neleH and Pappy). It's an amazing experience; I mean it's actually kind of mind-blowing. I tell you, my buddy has got a pretty amazing concept called the DUMFUK Theory (Down/Up Made From UnKnown Theory) thanks to Bebo for this beauty that tells me Sean's getting the boot tomorrow! If not him, well it also says that any one of the other 7 can go, too! Just not me.

And, bingo, you now have a major foreshadowing of who's getting the boot... and it ain't Malcolm Sean.

Now off we go to the IC. Jiffy gives each contestant a cube and explains that each has three sets of coconuts tied to a tree and they would be asked questions and those who answer correctly would get a chance to take a hack at each other's nuts. Coconuts, that is.

The question topics ranged from the laxative effect of coconut milk, cannibalism, horses and sea cucumbers and the conversation was laden with innuendos galore. To wit:

The General: Sweetpea, whoa, you've been cracking some nuts.
The General: You look tired, Kathy.
Jiffy: LoudKathy ... joins Malcolm Sean and InVeesible. Paschal takes his first hit. <who knew Pappy leaned 'that way?'>
Sean: A little to the right, Prince John. Umm.

In a nutshell, Tammy edged out the General to win immunity, Malcolm Sean went off the deep end once again in threatening to call Johnnie Cochran (psst. That act is getting old, buddy), but the real story was how blatantly the Rotu 4 rubbed into the faces of S/V/K/P/N about the bootee order plans and how they gloated so openly about it.

That sound you hear in the background is Webby's engraver getting to work on the 2003 Blowie Award for "Worst Game Strategy" for the Rotu 4.

Solitude Tribe (Day 24)

Once again, the mathematically-challenged Rotu 4 engage in a group hug in front of everyone as if the others were still unsure of where these four stood in the whole scheme of things.

Pappy: I don't know how to play this game. I have no clue how to play it. I don't want to know how to play it. I tend to lay back and watch the lay of the land and then when I think I've got the lay of the land figured out, I begin doing something.

Gee Pappy, don'tcha think that's a pretty good strategy in itself? You sly fella... did you think we were all born yesterday and would just stand around and get the wool pulled over our eyes? Finally, it seems that Dazed and Confused (a.k.a. neleH and Pappy) have woken up out of their collective comas to recognize what that was slapping them up-side the head... a game strategy.

Once again, Malcolm Sean moans about how assured he is of getting his ass kicked out tonight and vows not to go out as a wimp. Yep, he's safe and will continue to pass gas and feel free as a bird.

Tribal Council

This TC was particularly noteworthy for the guffaw level served up by various contestants who are so clueless in their own worlds they have no idea of what's going on.

Prince John called himself "Mister Integrity, Mister Honesty."
Pappy admitted he finally understood what the game is about... "today."
Malcolm Sean spouted out about being proud 100% of how he's played the game (hmmm), how he hasn't lied and how integrity is important to him.

The boys over at Merriam-Webster are going to have a real workout changing the definition of the word "integrity" in their next edition.

On with the vote. A bewildered Prince John gets booted by a 6-3 margin over Sean. Now who's smirking, Prince John?

Next Episode: Stop me if you've heard this one before, but it's going to be the most unpredictable show ever next week and there's a major "power shift." Yawn... we've seen all this before, haven't we? neleH giggles like a maniac over the fall of the Rotu 4 and somebody's going to a native party as a RC prize. We also have the recrap episode on Wednesday.

Prince John's Final Words:

"My abs are incredible! See how I did it by checking out my upcoming Ab Blaster 4000® video! And sorry, Mom, but you'll be going to a cheap nursing home. Snif! Sobbb!" We're then treated to a crying jag reminiscent of Jim Bakker from when he was being carted off to jail.

"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... Silvergirl1 04-23-02 1
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... Bebo 04-23-02 2
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... aymelek 04-23-02 3
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... Cin 04-23-02 4
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... bubbastan 04-23-02 5
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... bergdogg 04-24-02 6
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... George Tirebiter 04-24-02 7
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... Teddy_Bear 04-24-02 8
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... gorudygo 04-24-02 9
 I hate you--- anotherkim 04-24-02 10
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... Swami 04-24-02 11
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... dabo 04-24-02 12
 Congratulations !!!! katem 04-24-02 13
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... Dalton 04-25-02 14
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... dangerkitty 04-25-02 15
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... NightScribe 04-25-02 16
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... I_AM_HE 04-25-02 17
 Wonderful! AyaK 04-25-02 18
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... Drive My Car 04-27-02 19
 RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ... L82LIFE 04-27-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Thanks, Pepe, the whole summary was hilarious! I was beginning to think that I had missed seeing it posted this week. I am so glad that you were able to do this.

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Sorry you've been sick, but this was definitely worth the wait!

>(alternatively titled: "The Winds Break: Part 2")

Is my royalty check in the mail?

>Robfadder gets the boot and goes to face Hunter on the
>undercard to the Joey Buttafuoco vs. John Wayne Bobbitt main
>event on FUX's "Celebrity Boxing."

Love the concept! I would actually watch this one...I know, sad.

>you'd have thought there was going to
>be a cannibal attack or something with the way the
>scene was set up.

Yeah! I felt gipped when all it was was sleepin.

>If you think that's an umbrella, then no wonder you're a
>real estate agent, Kath. You?d describe an igloo as
>a "warm, cozy duplex with a runoff that turns into
>a swimming pool."

Almost snorted water at that one!

> I tell you, my buddy has got a pretty
>amazing concept called the DUMFUK
>Theory
(Down/Up Made From UnKnown
>Theory) thanks to Bebo
>for this beauty

I didn't even check the inviso-text until I was working on my reply -- you're welcome. I still want my royalty check, though.

>chance to take a hack at each other's nuts.
>Coconuts, that is.

Whoa, someone got testy while sick...

I liked loads more of it, but it's almost time to leave work, so I'll just end with a big WOOHOO! for a great summary!!!

S.O.B.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

You've obviously put a lot of time & effort into this summary, Pepe! Great job & thanks for doing it!!

edited because I didn't know who the hell "Pape" was!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-02, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Great job Pepe I loved the names you came up with... LoudKathy, inVeesable, and Zzzzoe too funny! I'm sorry you've been sick but this post is classic ;)

Cin

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Great Summary! I especially loved the Rob vs. Hunter undercard and the Neleh as a kite bits, too funny!!!!!!

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-02, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
"Once again, Malcolm Sean moans about how assured he is of getting his ass kicked out tonight and vows not to go out as a wimp. Yep, he's safe and will continue to pass gas and feel free as a bird."

Great stuff Pepe, I love it!!!

Hulkamania is STILL runnin' WILD!!!! Hulk STILL RULES, and he has the title to prove it!!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-24-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Pépé! You sly devil--sneaking this in on us when we least expected it. . . and it's GOOOD!

You managed to include many of my pet peeves, too--realtor euphemisms, "integrity," Jim Bakker, the whole wind thing (wow--you avoided all the obvious fart jokes!), the pointless preview they hammered on all week (cannibal attack?!), and maybe the best line was about tribe Solitude--Kathy alienating half the planet by now. One demerit for making me consider Pappy's prostate.

You've already got these, of course--but here's a shiny new pair:

GT

All constants are variables. - Murphy's Twelfth Law

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-24-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
>***OFFICIAL SURVIVORBLOWS EPISODE SUMMARY***
>Episode 8 -- "Jury's Out of
>the Closet"
>(alternatively titled: "The Winds Break: Part
>2")

>
>Now onto the show...
>Solitude Tribe (Night 21)
>Hey cheer up guys,
>at least the 5 of
>you will be on the
>jury! You should feel
>good!
>
>Solitude Tribe (Day 22)
>Zzzoe: Yes, I tried to tell you yesterday. There was never any intention of voting you off in no way in hell. <ya, dream on, slut>
>LoudKathy -- confessional: I was going to push her further on it, but I just decided for good negotiations, not to get voted off, I wanted her to feel a little guilty. <of course, I don't have a knife handy to backstab her with, so this will have to do for now>
>
> They'd be playing for
>a great prize... a bar
>of Snickers, or as Jiffy
>emphatically put it, "it ain't
>no regular Snickers either, it's
>the big one. Freshly
>chilled, on ice."
>The OMG clicker was dusted
>off and pressed into service
>as tiny bits of Snickers
>were given to each of
>them.
>
>Solitude Tribe (Day 23)
>Now off we go to the
>IC. Jiffy explains
they would be
>asked questions and those who
>answer correctly would get a
>chance to take a hack
>at each other's nuts.
>Coconuts, that is.

>The General: Sweetpea, whoa, you've
>been cracking some nuts.

>Solitude Tribe (Day 24)

>Once again, the mathematically-challenged Rotu 4
>engage in a group hug
>in front of everyone.

> Finally, it seems that
>Dazed and Confused (a.k.a. neleH
>and Pappy) have woken up
>out of their collective comas
>to recognize what that was
>slapping them up-side the head...
>a game strategy.

>Next Episode: Stop me if
>you've heard this one before,
>but it's going to be
>the most unpredictable show ever
>next week and there's a
>major "power shift." Yawn...

>Prince John's Final Words:
>Sorry, Mom,
>but you'll be going to
>a cheap nursing home.
>Snif! Sobbb!"

ROTFLAO ; LOL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kathy (to Rob): Does that mean we have to keep our pants on?
Rob (to Kathy): Let's not get carried away.

Elenor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

gorudygo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gorudygo Click to send private message to gorudygo Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Thanks for a great summary! (I was afraid that I would have to watch my tape of this crap, since the summary was late! You saved me from that dreadful fate!)

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I hate you---"
I knew better than to sign up after you, dammit!! Great job--love, love, love Dazed and Confused .

My abs are incredible! See how I did it by checking out my upcoming Ab Blaster 4000® video! And sorry, Mom, but you'll be going to a cheap nursing home. Snif! Sobbb!" We're then treated to a crying jag reminiscent of Jim Bakker from when he was being carted off to jail. LOL

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Great summary Pepe, and well worth the wait! Hope your RL is back under control now!

Some bits I enjoyed?

>>Robfaddah confronts Zzzoe in the biggest mismatch of wits not seen on Survivor since Lamber went up against Tina and the Colbster<<

It certainly was no match! And I love the name Zzzoe. It really captures her personality!

I also loved the Loudkathy and Zzzoe bonding coversation where you had what they were really thinking in italics. The thoughts were right on!

Great summary!

Swami

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Yo, Pepe, excellent summary! I was beginning to wonder if you were waiting to get this out until after the vote thresd got started. From start to finish, another fabulous funny summary! Some of my favorite bits:

>-- and conspired to destroy Coors' hard-earned reputation ...

>Whoever advised LoudKathy to pack her black underwear for the S4 show ought to get a medal --

>Tammy: ... but hey cheer up guys, at least the 5 of you will be on the jury! You should feel good!

>Then we've got Pappy sleeping outside, no doubt because the tent is smelling like ass, downwind from the fire during a windstorm (real brilliant thinking there, Pappy) ...

>I went back to the video to check to see if Zzzoe actually spoke for herself or if MB simply hired one of his lackeys to speak on her behalf -- I wouldn't know for sure as nobody's ever heard her voice before ...

>Zzzoe: I don't either. <boy, she sure yaps a lot>

>Prince John and LoudKathy do their best impression of French skating judges with their voting of Paschal's dive into the water. Pappy gets a 5.8!

>You'd describe an igloo as a "warm, cozy duplex with a runoff that turns into a swimming pool."

>Considering that she only weighed about 30 or so pounds, neleH attempted to submit herself as a kite for the RC.

>Tammy tried to bully and harangue her kite into flying instead of, oh let's say, running along the beach to get it up? Buckwheat said his kite was built by the Little Rascals.

>It's hard to appreciate the spectacular scenery and be awed by the colorful fish because LoudKathy yammers on endlessly with the play-by-play commentary to not allow us to let it all sink in.

>Prince John: ... I mean it's actually kind of mind-blowing. ... my buddy has got a pretty amazing concept called the DUMFUK Theory (Down/Up Made From UnKnown Theory) that tells me Sean's getting the boot tomorrow! If not him, well it also says that any one of the other 7 can go, too! Just not me.
>And, bingo, you now have a major foreshadowing of who's getting the boot... and it ain't Malcolm Sean.

>The General: Sweetpea, whoa, you've been cracking some nuts.

>... but the real story was how blatantly the Rotu 4 rubbed into the faces of S/V/K/P/N about the bootee order plans and how they gloated so openly about it.
>That sound you hear in the background is Webby's engraver getting to work on the 2003 Blowie Award for "Worst Game Strategy" for the Rotu 4.

>Once again, the mathematically-challenged Rotu 4 engage in a group hug ...

>Gee Pappy, don'tcha think that's a pretty good strategy in itself? You sly fella...

>This TC was particularly noteworthy for the guffaw level served up by various contestants who are so clueless in their own worlds they have no idea of what's going on. (emphasis added because that so nailed it!)

>The boys over at Merriam-Webster are going to have a real workout changing the definition of the word "integrity" in their next edition.

>Stop me if you've heard this one before, but it's going to be the most unpredictable show ever next week ...

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Congratulations !!!!"
Even sick, you still managed to write a great summary. Feel better Pepe !!!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-25-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Dang fine Summary PePe!!!

I must say I was right along with you on this part ----->

<<"I've also got a bone to pick with MB about the buildup of the Pappy sleeping outdoors scene -- you'd have thought there was going to be a cannibal attack or something with the way the scene was set up.">>

I thought for sure Evil Burn-it figured a way to reverse the famous fire scene from S-2 and have the FIRE jump up and fall face first on Pappy!! But noooo, just some stupid wind blowing down a couple of itsy trees. Ya call that drama?

Pepe, somehow it was comforting that you knew and wrote exactly what LoudKathy and Zzoe were saying when they weren't saying it. If it had been another Basher Boy it would have been eerie and unsettling

Thanks for all the laughs.

Dalton

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Wonderful, my darling Pepe! You always have great nicknames, and so many hilarious lines! I hope you are feeling better, sweetie - what a trooper for coming through with a great summary even while in poor health! And didn't you have last season's summary at Christmas time? Yet you never let us down!

Woo hoo!!!!!!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Monsieur Le Pew! Who knew skunks were funny?

This one made me fall out of my chair.

LoudKathy: Oh, my god, they're umbrellas!

If you think that's an umbrella, then no wonder you're a real estate agent, Kath. You'd describe an igloo as a "warm, cozy duplex with a runoff that turns into a swimming pool."

Buaaahhhahaaahaaaaa!

Good one! A right funny summary stinky!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
ooh la la! that was great Pepe!

>>If you think that's an umbrella, then no wonder you're a real
>>estate agent, Kath. You'd describe an igloo as a "warm, cozy
>>duplex with a runoff that turns into a swimming pool."

>> Tammy tried to bully and harangue her kite into flying instead
>>of, oh let's say, running along the beach to get it up?

>>LoudKathy obviously misunderstood the rules as her kite kept
>>flying higher and higher -- it was decided that since LoudKathy
>>wasn't having a whole lot of success getting along with the human
>>race, she should try her luck with a different species -- namely
>>the marine life.

>>Dazed and Confused (a.k.a. neleH and Pappy)

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Wonderful!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-02 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

Pepe, this was great! I loved the interpretations of Kathy and Zoe's thoughts, Kathy's description of an igloo, etc., etc. In fact, I loved every line of it, right down to the description of the TC (or, as I like to call them, "truly clueless") speakers.

Next time, we have to get you an episode at a more convenient time, OK?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-02, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
Great Read Pepe!!!
Loved the LoudKathy and Zzzzzz conversation, Classic!!

Prince John's Final Words:

"My abs are incredible! See how I did it by checking out my upcoming Ab Blaster 4000® video! And sorry, Mom, but you'll be going to a cheap nursing home. Snif! Sobbb!" We're then treated to a crying jag reminiscent of Jim Bakker from when he was being carted off to jail

LMAO!!!! This is perfect!

Thanks, well worth the wait!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: *** OFFICIAL EPISODE 8 SUMMARY ***"
The skunk rules! Great work, Pepe. I was busting up. The names you gave the peeps were hilarious. Love the DUMFUK theory. Thnaks for the laugh.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •