The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-08-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
It is hard to imagine this duo is still at it.....I guess Jessica's Dad needs to see his no-talent daughter on TV once again. This couple is doomed....take a look at the contempt that Nick shows when Jessica opens up her mouth with yet another retard moment. No matter "hot" Jessica is there are limits to what any guy can stomach, and I think Nick has reached his limits....unfortunately Jessica's massive rack does not contain any brain cells. Do you think Jessica's Dad will make a reality show out of their divorce?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... munson 02-14-05 1
   RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... Smooth23 02-14-05 2
       RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... realtyamazed 02-14-05 3
   RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... higjm 02-16-05 4
 RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... Pepito 04-05-05 5
   RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... volsfan 04-05-05 6
   RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... aaron2kristie 04-09-05 7
       RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... Silverado 04-11-05 8
 RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb ... mocha madness 11-25-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
I watch a lot of reality TV but I gotta confess. This one is my guiltiest of pleasures.

There are plenty of rumors out there that Nick and Jessica have already "separated" and that the marriage is on it's way to over. Supposedly, they're living separately but get together for filming. Who knows, but the tension between them is obvious. Nick can no longer hide his contempt. Jess spends her time calling him names and muttering under her breath.

It's fascinating and uncomfortable. Exactly what reality TV should be!

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-05, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
Yeah its great, love the fony lovey moments.

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
Nick always seem om edge with her. I guess it's because she likes to put on that helpless act. I have seen her on tv hocking her makeup line, and she can sound intelligent when she wants to. I still enjoy watching the show.

higjm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail higjm Click to send private message to higjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
they are just a married coulpe, thats how me and my husband act. everyone has problems. Thats life, but i hope they are ok. I'm the same age as Jessica, and i can relate. My husband is a SAE, from ohio. I think anyone can work out there problems. Why not?

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
I just the final episode...What gives? They're selling the house? Why? Just a few episodes before, I saw Nick building a recording studio in the house, then, mounting a huge flat screen TV on the wall. There are the actions of someone who is thinking of moving...

How did they come to sell the house? Where did they move to?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
There are the actions of someone who is thinking of moving

You think?

aaron2kristie 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-05, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aaron2kristie Click to send private message to aaron2kristie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
Pepito,
I think it was all a game. In the end of the season Jessica decided she did not want to move. So Nick went and took the sign down. They just needed a reason to go down memory lane for the last show of their two years together (they have been married SO LONG haven't they?) as a married couple. So they are NOT moving. Unless one of them moves out later as a result of divorce perhaps???....

Silverado 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silverado Click to send private message to Silverado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
the last episode was the dumbest ever-a) their relationship looked totally fake b)that ploy to get viewers to believe that they were really moving was lame.

ps-was it just me or did they have js covered up the whole time with a sweater/shawl-my guess...the girl needs to eat a burger!

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Newlyweds 3 still LMAO at Dumb as a Rock Jessica"
Three years and done for these two dummies. No more how good looking, and how great a body.....it is not enough to sustain a relationship. So what is Joe's next promotion going to be.....divorce Jessica style?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •