The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"
I HATE that guy...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN Cin 04-12-02 1
 RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN kawee 04-12-02 2
 RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN hattiebaker 04-12-02 3
   AWESOME!!! MikeD 04-12-02 4
       RE: AWESOME!!! Dakota 04-12-02 6
   hattiebaker, you said it so well. PsychoDoc 04-12-02 8
   Note to Hattie katem 04-13-02 9
 RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN aymelek 04-12-02 5
 WITH A CLUB love2smile 04-12-02 7
 RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN Fast Eddie 04-13-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-12-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"
I'll get in this line.....

Cin

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"
He is the biggest ego-maniacal ass! How about that disgusting smirk on his face at TC? Get him outta here!!! I actually started to love Rob, and I even like Kathy (in a way) but John? Yech! Hopefully all the "players" on S4 will come to their senses and get rid of this self-proclaimed "leader".

hattiebaker 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hattiebaker Click to send private message to hattiebaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"

John redundantly declares, "Since I got rid of Gabe, everyone knows whose running the show". Then he says his leadership abilities have "come to the surface", followed up with "I'm in charge now". Who you trying to convince? Self-deluded, lying POS.

Waving the knife around as Rob M confronted him last week was over-the-top, this guy is not too self-aware. He displays very insecure over-compensatory clusters of body language gestures. He is afraid.

His urgency to throw the last IC and oust the "dangerous" Rob seemed panicky and immature.

He declares in most grandiose fashion the terribly important meaning of his little wannabe Richard Hatch "Hey Robert, you big silly, inked-up citygoat, look at my weiner as I express my transcendental cleansing in the waterfall of my new super-secret Rotu friends." What an asshole. It's all about you.

Segueing into his comments about Rob, how he's "Whipping the pants off him." Then he pees his own pants with excitement over the possibility of a food reward, only to reassure everyone about how it's better they lost anyway because of all the pooping and gassy stuff. What's with this guy's pre-occupation with the butthole? Are you gay dude?

Maybe that weak, self-promotional, circa mid-1980s "I'm queer, and here, get used to it sister! I'm good enough, strong enough, and doggone it..." attitude flies in Omaha, but lighten up. Get over yourself ya half-wit sissy.

Last week you did some nice rowing. Nice fussy directing of Robert in the rowing department. Nice leadership skills getting the canoe within a chain length like JP told you before the race. This week you needed to touch your shirt which was on the float you were not supposed to touch, nice concentration.

I guess catching fish, pigs, urchins, chickens, taking a fruit gathering hike, and winning food challenges are not things John equates with being a good leader. He thinks washing the skillet, cooking coconut, and telling everyone he is in charge is good enough. What a spastic priss. Unbelievable. My only consolation is that Rob hates him, and I bet Rob is a cooler person in life. John is just a nasty he-she.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "AWESOME!!!"
hattiebaker - you have summed it all up perfectly! YOU ARE AWESOME.

THIS IS HILARIOUS - "He declares in most grandiose fashion the terribly important meaning of his little wannabe Richard Hatch "Hey Robert, you big silly, inked-up citygoat, look at my weiner as I express my transcendental cleansing in the waterfall of my new super-secret Rotu friends." What an asshole. It's all about you."

"My only consolation is that Rob hates him, and I bet Rob is a cooler person in life." - WITHOUT A DOUBT

Its going to be such a freaking cool day when he gets booted.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-02, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AWESOME!!!"
John is an idiot, but he's not alone. Hunter and Gina were voted off early because they were emotionally stable and didn't quite fit in. Paschal and Neleh would be gone if anyone had noticed they were still there. Tammy and Robert are borderline stable, but could be pushed over the line. I love this show!

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-02, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoDoc Click to send private message to PsychoDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "hattiebaker, you said it so well."

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Note to Hattie"

What's with this guy's
>pre-occupation with the butthole? Are
>you gay dude?

WHAT !!!!! I'm sorry I could not resist upon reading this line, YOU ARE AN IDIOT HATTIE !!!!

I know you dislike John, and by all means bash him if you like, just be careful that your words do not cross the line.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-02, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"
*gulp*
But...but...but....
What if....?
PLEASE tell me he's not gonna win the whole shabang?!?!!! I wouldn't be able to watch Survivor EVER ever again if that happened.
OMG NO!

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WITH A CLUB"
To wipe that stupid moronic smirk off his face at TC....I'm no big fan of Rob, but he was waaaaaaaay cooler than John; at least he had the b@lls to say he was lying and not grandstanding about how much integrity he has...*phiffffft* what a LOSER!

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"
This guy has set himself up so blatantly he just might vote himself out.

I really don't think the others are that stupid. I believe they are letting him think whatever he wants as long as his vote fits in with their purposes. They can cut him loose at any time, but since he is no real threat, what's the hurry when his vote can come in very handy?

Of course, they might just get really smart and carry him right to the end, knowing that, given the choice between him and anyone else (alive or dead), anyone else wins.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •