URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1167
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"

Posted by MikeD on 04-12-02 at 02:53 PM
I HATE that guy...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BETTER YET - SMACK JOHN"
Posted by Cin on 04-12-02 at 03:24 PM
I'll get in this line.....

Cin

Posted by kawee on 04-12-02 at 04:58 PM
He is the biggest ego-maniacal ass! How about that disgusting smirk on his face at TC? Get him outta here!!! I actually started to love Rob, and I even like Kathy (in a way) but John? Yech! Hopefully all the "players" on S4 will come to their senses and get rid of this self-proclaimed "leader".

Posted by hattiebaker on 04-12-02 at 05:14 PM

John redundantly declares, "Since I got rid of Gabe, everyone knows whose running the show". Then he says his leadership abilities have "come to the surface", followed up with "I'm in charge now". Who you trying to convince? Self-deluded, lying POS.

Waving the knife around as Rob M confronted him last week was over-the-top, this guy is not too self-aware. He displays very insecure over-compensatory clusters of body language gestures. He is afraid.

His urgency to throw the last IC and oust the "dangerous" Rob seemed panicky and immature.

He declares in most grandiose fashion the terribly important meaning of his little wannabe Richard Hatch "Hey Robert, you big silly, inked-up citygoat, look at my weiner as I express my transcendental cleansing in the waterfall of my new super-secret Rotu friends." What an asshole. It's all about you.

Segueing into his comments about Rob, how he's "Whipping the pants off him." Then he pees his own pants with excitement over the possibility of a food reward, only to reassure everyone about how it's better they lost anyway because of all the pooping and gassy stuff. What's with this guy's pre-occupation with the butthole? Are you gay dude?

Maybe that weak, self-promotional, circa mid-1980s "I'm queer, and here, get used to it sister! I'm good enough, strong enough, and doggone it..." attitude flies in Omaha, but lighten up. Get over yourself ya half-wit sissy.

Last week you did some nice rowing. Nice fussy directing of Robert in the rowing department. Nice leadership skills getting the canoe within a chain length like JP told you before the race. This week you needed to touch your shirt which was on the float you were not supposed to touch, nice concentration.

I guess catching fish, pigs, urchins, chickens, taking a fruit gathering hike, and winning food challenges are not things John equates with being a good leader. He thinks washing the skillet, cooking coconut, and telling everyone he is in charge is good enough. What a spastic priss. Unbelievable. My only consolation is that Rob hates him, and I bet Rob is a cooler person in life. John is just a nasty he-she.

"AWESOME!!!"
Posted by MikeD on 04-12-02 at 05:31 PM
hattiebaker - you have summed it all up perfectly! YOU ARE AWESOME.

THIS IS HILARIOUS - "He declares in most grandiose fashion the terribly important meaning of his little wannabe Richard Hatch "Hey Robert, you big silly, inked-up citygoat, look at my weiner as I express my transcendental cleansing in the waterfall of my new super-secret Rotu friends." What an asshole. It's all about you."

"My only consolation is that Rob hates him, and I bet Rob is a cooler person in life." - WITHOUT A DOUBT

Its going to be such a freaking cool day when he gets booted.

"RE: AWESOME!!!"
Posted by Dakota on 04-12-02 at 07:43 PM
John is an idiot, but he's not alone. Hunter and Gina were voted off early because they were emotionally stable and didn't quite fit in. Paschal and Neleh would be gone if anyone had noticed they were still there. Tammy and Robert are borderline stable, but could be pushed over the line. I love this show!

"hattiebaker, you said it so well."
Posted by PsychoDoc on 04-12-02 at 08:54 PM

"Note to Hattie"
Posted by katem on 04-13-02 at 11:09 AM

What's with this guy's
>pre-occupation with the butthole? Are
>you gay dude?

WHAT !!!!! I'm sorry I could not resist upon reading this line, YOU ARE AN IDIOT HATTIE !!!!

I know you dislike John, and by all means bash him if you like, just be careful that your words do not cross the line.

Posted by aymelek on 04-12-02 at 07:40 PM
*gulp*
But...but...but....
What if....?
PLEASE tell me he's not gonna win the whole shabang?!?!!! I wouldn't be able to watch Survivor EVER ever again if that happened.
OMG NO!

"WITH A CLUB"
Posted by love2smile on 04-12-02 at 07:44 PM
To wipe that stupid moronic smirk off his face at TC....I'm no big fan of Rob, but he was waaaaaaaay cooler than John; at least he had the b@lls to say he was lying and not grandstanding about how much integrity he has...*phiffffft* what a LOSER!

Posted by Fast Eddie on 04-13-02 at 01:29 PM
This guy has set himself up so blatantly he just might vote himself out.

I really don't think the others are that stupid. I believe they are letting him think whatever he wants as long as his vote fits in with their purposes. They can cut him loose at any time, but since he is no real threat, what's the hurry when his vote can come in very handy?

Of course, they might just get really smart and carry him right to the end, knowing that, given the choice between him and anyone else (alive or dead), anyone else wins.