The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Separated at Birth 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Separated at Birth 2"
Hey I'm starting a new thread--the old one started by ivoryelephant has gotten so huge that it takes forever to open the page up because there are so many pictures.

After coming close to winning S3, Lex decides to come back for another try. With the help of S3 buddy Brandon, in order for him to be picked by CBS once again, he works on a whole new more sensitive personality and uses the name John. He takes it a little too far though when he cries after being voted off.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 JeffGator 05-03-02 1
   RE: Separated at Birth 2 Crimsyn 05-03-02 2
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 Cin 05-03-02 3
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 Cin 05-03-02 4
 Little Survivor Rascals JeffGator 05-03-02 5
   RE: Little Survivor Rascals I_AM_HE 05-03-02 6
       This is the best I could do JeffGator 05-03-02 7
   RE: Little Survivor Rascals Cin 05-04-02 8
   RE: Little Survivor Rascals Crimsyn 05-04-02 9
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 ejm92 05-05-02 10
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 ejm92 05-05-02 11
   That's great JeffGator 05-05-02 12
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 corcam 05-07-02 13
   RE: Separated at Birth 2 JeffGator 05-07-02 14
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 JeffGator 05-07-02 15
   RE: Separated at Birth 2 I_AM_HE 05-07-02 16
       RE: Separated at Birth 2 JeffGator 05-07-02 17
           RE: Separated at Birth 2 corcam 05-07-02 18
               RE: Separated at Birth 2 corcam 05-07-02 19
           RE: Separated at Birth 2 I_AM_HE 05-07-02 20
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 JeffGator 05-08-02 21
 RE: Separated at Birth 2 ejm92 05-08-02 22
   RE: Separated at Birth 2 corcam 05-09-02 23
       RE: Separated at Birth 2 Ra_8secs 05-10-02 24
           RE: Separated at Birth 2 ivoryElephant 05-12-02 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-03-02, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"

The first picture is Neleh eating reward challenge dinner on teh cruise ship and the second one is of Neleh just standing in the woods.

And yes both pictures are of Neleh.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-02, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Oh my Heck. lol You come up with some great ones.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-02, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
ROFLMAO!!!! both of those were GREAT!!!!!! hahaha The Neleh one had me in tears.

Cin

05-03-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
ok I'm gonna try to post a pic or two here. Let's hope i get it right. Someone's Fanatics Love list made me think of this one ;)

Cin

05-03-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
5. "Little Survivor Rascals"

"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Little Survivor Rascals"
wow, you got all of maraamu in except Hunter! and they're all good matches!

05-03-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
7. "This is the best I could do"
Wow, you're right--those are all Maraamu. That's not even what I was shooting for. Well I might as well finish the tribe so heeeeeeeeeeeere's Hunter/Spanky.

--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

05-04-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Little Survivor Rascals"
hahaha Jeff, I was gonna do the same thing with the Peanuts characters, now I think I will Those were good!

Cin

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-02, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Little Survivor Rascals"
LOL Those are great! You should do the same over at TAR.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-05-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Awww....I can't help it...maybe b'cause I hate Vee, but here we go.........

05-05-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"

05-05-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
12. "That's great"
ROFLMAO! That's awesome, ejm92, I really do see the resemblance. Robert is actually my favorite Survivor left, but I still think that's hilarious. The first time I saw Robert, he reminded me of the big bad wolf! I still say he's just a softie on the inside though

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-02, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Here you go Tweedle Dee Dee and Tweedle Dumb

in exception to the hot hot hot Colby

05-07-02, 00:55 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
LOL corcam! My, you've got good taste! Two of my least favorite survivors (and two of the stupidest) are Rob and Silas.

And one of my absolute favorites is Colby!

05-07-02, 04:04 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"

My boy Colby (from Survivor 2) on the left and Blake (from the Amazing Race 2) on the right. Both in the 2nd edition of a popular CBS reality series and both are from Texas. I call Blake "The Poor Man's Colby." Only difference between the two I can think of offhand is that Colby does not have a romantic relationship with his sister (does Colby even have a sister?). Maybe it's a Texas thing.

Colby may be from S2 and we're currently on S4, but it is NEVER a bad time to post a picture of Colby (and I mean that in a heterosexual way). Colby is the man!

05-07-02, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
well, uhmmm, there is that little, ah...romantic relationship with uh...another female family member...
more similar than you'd think

05-07-02, 06:59 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Can you please explain this to me I_AM_HE? I have never understood why people made fun of Colby and his mother? I know it had something to do with the episode where she came to visit and he won the Pontiac Aztec, but I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.

05-07-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
I think it has something to do with Colby and his mama sleeping in the Aztek and people's minds in the gutter

Wow in that picture Colby and Blake look like twins, from a girls point of view they are hot!

05-07-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Jeff Gator here is a Colby shrine for you

05-07-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
he said "it was like a conjugal visit if you were a prisoner" in reference to his mother's visit. now i chalk it up to him just using a word he doesn't really know what means, but its more fun to make fun of it

05-08-02, 06:07 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"

Hmmm...starting to think this post belongs in Bashers.

05-08-02, 07:36 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Keep your eyes focused on the face, not the hair.....

05-09-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Who the heck is that against the palm tree? I've never seen that top in the show.

Great pics, JeffG. You should do a "reincarnation" paring, from previous survivors to this one.

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-12-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Separated at Birth 2"

Hail Kathy! the Sole survivor!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •