URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1160
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Separated at Birth 2"

Posted by JeffGator on 05-03-02 at 02:57 AM
Hey I'm starting a new thread--the old one started by ivoryelephant has gotten so huge that it takes forever to open the page up because there are so many pictures.

After coming close to winning S3, Lex decides to come back for another try. With the help of S3 buddy Brandon, in order for him to be picked by CBS once again, he works on a whole new more sensitive personality and uses the name John. He takes it a little too far though when he cries after being voted off.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Separated at Birth 2"
Posted by JeffGator on 05-03-02 at 03:10 AM

The first picture is Neleh eating reward challenge dinner on teh cruise ship and the second one is of Neleh just standing in the woods.

And yes both pictures are of Neleh.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

Posted by Crimsyn on 05-03-02 at 03:52 AM
Oh my Heck. lol You come up with some great ones.

Posted by Cin on 05-03-02 at 08:57 AM
ROFLMAO!!!! both of those were GREAT!!!!!! hahaha The Neleh one had me in tears.

Cin

Posted by Cin on 05-03-02 at 01:01 PM
ok I'm gonna try to post a pic or two here. Let's hope i get it right. Someone's Fanatics Love list made me think of this one ;)

Cin

"Little Survivor Rascals"
Posted by JeffGator on 05-03-02 at 04:17 PM

"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

"RE: Little Survivor Rascals"
Posted by I_AM_HE on 05-03-02 at 05:01 PM
wow, you got all of maraamu in except Hunter! and they're all good matches!

"This is the best I could do"
Posted by JeffGator on 05-03-02 at 07:06 PM
Wow, you're right--those are all Maraamu. That's not even what I was shooting for. Well I might as well finish the tribe so heeeeeeeeeeeere's Hunter/Spanky.

--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

Posted by Cin on 05-04-02 at 09:45 AM
hahaha Jeff, I was gonna do the same thing with the Peanuts characters, now I think I will Those were good!

Cin

Posted by Crimsyn on 05-04-02 at 09:03 PM
LOL Those are great! You should do the same over at TAR.

Posted by ejm92 on 05-05-02 at 10:58 PM
Awww....I can't help it...maybe b'cause I hate Vee, but here we go.........

Posted by ejm92 on 05-05-02 at 11:21 PM

"That's great"
Posted by JeffGator on 05-05-02 at 11:52 PM
ROFLMAO! That's awesome, ejm92, I really do see the resemblance. Robert is actually my favorite Survivor left, but I still think that's hilarious. The first time I saw Robert, he reminded me of the big bad wolf! I still say he's just a softie on the inside though

Posted by corcam on 05-07-02 at 00:45 AM
Here you go Tweedle Dee Dee and Tweedle Dumb

in exception to the hot hot hot Colby

Posted by JeffGator on 05-07-02 at 00:55 AM
LOL corcam! My, you've got good taste! Two of my least favorite survivors (and two of the stupidest) are Rob and Silas.

And one of my absolute favorites is Colby!

Posted by JeffGator on 05-07-02 at 04:04 AM

My boy Colby (from Survivor 2) on the left and Blake (from the Amazing Race 2) on the right. Both in the 2nd edition of a popular CBS reality series and both are from Texas. I call Blake "The Poor Man's Colby." Only difference between the two I can think of offhand is that Colby does not have a romantic relationship with his sister (does Colby even have a sister?). Maybe it's a Texas thing.

Colby may be from S2 and we're currently on S4, but it is NEVER a bad time to post a picture of Colby (and I mean that in a heterosexual way). Colby is the man!

Posted by I_AM_HE on 05-07-02 at 06:53 AM
well, uhmmm, there is that little, ah...romantic relationship with uh...another female family member...
more similar than you'd think

Posted by JeffGator on 05-07-02 at 06:59 AM
Can you please explain this to me I_AM_HE? I have never understood why people made fun of Colby and his mother? I know it had something to do with the episode where she came to visit and he won the Pontiac Aztec, but I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.

Posted by corcam on 05-07-02 at 04:47 PM
I think it has something to do with Colby and his mama sleeping in the Aztek and people's minds in the gutter

Wow in that picture Colby and Blake look like twins, from a girls point of view they are hot!

Posted by corcam on 05-07-02 at 05:42 PM
Jeff Gator here is a Colby shrine for you

Posted by I_AM_HE on 05-07-02 at 06:37 PM
he said "it was like a conjugal visit if you were a prisoner" in reference to his mother's visit. now i chalk it up to him just using a word he doesn't really know what means, but its more fun to make fun of it

Posted by JeffGator on 05-08-02 at 06:07 AM

Hmmm...starting to think this post belongs in Bashers.

Posted by ejm92 on 05-08-02 at 07:36 AM
Keep your eyes focused on the face, not the hair.....

Posted by corcam on 05-09-02 at 00:51 AM

Posted by Ra_8secs on 05-10-02 at 10:23 AM
Who the heck is that against the palm tree? I've never seen that top in the show.

Great pics, JeffG. You should do a "reincarnation" paring, from previous survivors to this one.

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

Posted by ivoryElephant on 05-12-02 at 00:24 AM

Hail Kathy! the Sole survivor!