The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pair Hook-ups?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-16-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pair Hook-ups?"
There's a post in the "Skating With Celebrities" forum about Lloyd Eisler and Kristie Swanson hooking up IRL. I've been curious about whether or not that has happened on this show. I'm thinking of Drew and Cheryl, Louie and Lisa, and Stacie and Tony. Sometimes I get a vibe that they might be more than just dancing partners. Anyone else?

Moves courtesy of Syren

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pair Hook-ups? DooWahDitty 02-16-06 1
   RE: Pair Hook-ups? Bebo 02-16-06 2
       RE: Pair Hook-ups? prosecutor 02-16-06 3
           RE: Pair Hook-ups? DooWahDitty 02-16-06 4
               RE: Pair Hook-ups? Sahara 02-18-06 8
                   RE: Pair Hook-ups? DooWahDitty 02-18-06 9
 RE: Pair Hook-ups? CattyChat 02-17-06 5
   RE: Pair Hook-ups? finallytyping 02-17-06 6
 RE: Pair Hook-ups? fl_g8rbabe 02-17-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
I wondered about it too after the Skating With Celebrities item. Of the ones you mentioned, I doubt if anything has happened, though Stacie and Tony could be a possibility. However, since we don't know the sexual orientation of several of the dancers, both pro and amateur, there is no way of knowing how to gauge this.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
I'd be very disappointed if Tony and Stacy hooked up. She pointed out in interviews that she has a boyfriend, and People magazine mentioned that Tony is married with a young child.

Then again, being married with young children didn't stop Lloyd Eisler from his off-ice activities...hopefully Tony is classier.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
No, Drew said many times he loves his wife and she is the
best woman in the world. He only likes Cheryl(heh heh) Did you miss the segment when Cheryl went to his house to hang out with Drew's family and friends? Louis looks gay to me, so doubt he is a threat to Harry Hamlin even though they look a like.

02-16-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-06 AT 00:38 AM (EST)

There was a time when that type of statement could usually fly, but I've learned my gaydar is way off these days. I lived on the edge of The Castro in San Francisco in the 70's and 80's when there was much more of a physical stereotype, but these days one just cannot tell simply by looking at someone.

Just a word to the wise, on these boards there are lots of folks who do not take kindly to the words "looks gay" and I would have to say I agree with them. It would be much better if you said he seems gay rather than he looks gay.

ETA: I didn't mean to seem preachy... just trying to be helpful. There was a situation recently in another forum that was offensive to some gays peeps and it revolved around a similar statement.

At any rate, these peoples' sexual preferences are really none of our business.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
An example is many thought that Lloyd Eisler was gay until he got married. And I believe he has made it obvious that he is not.

AF 2006

02-18-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
Some friends of mine and I speculated at the beginning of the show whether Tony is gay or not. Same people also speculated whether Drew was gay. That's why I said my gaydar is off these days. Way off. My last two romance possibility crushes IRL turned out to be gay.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-06, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
Without a doubt, I think if Lisa gave Louis the okay, he'd be right in there. Something about Louis just SCREAMS sleazy to me. If any of the teams were to "hook up" my pick would be them -- although I'd be shocked if Lisa went for it (even though I think there are some similarities between her husband and Louis -- I'm not a Hamlin fan, rodent eyes just don't do it for me).

I'd be the most disappointed if Drew cheated on his pregnant wife and I think it would be MOST out of character for him to stray. I also think good ole Jerry would remain true.

Tony & Stacy, a tossup. I HIGHLY doubt it, they seem to have more sibling rivalry than sexual tension going on, but these days one never knows.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
"rodent eyes" lol
I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't come up
with such an apt description.

Something about Lisa screams "flirty but faithful." I can't
see her hooking up with Louis, even if he were interested.

When Tony & Stacy were being interviewed about the chemistry,
Stacy seemed to be defensive about something and Tony kept
a cold fake smile plastered to his face (of course, IMHO.)
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sexual tension
going on, though faking it for ratings has been known to happen.

Unfortunately, I sense more risk of hooking up with Drew and
his partner. Cheryl's pointed proclamation of loving his wife and
Drew's "feisty" comment stuck out with me. It must be a
bit frustrating for Drew's wife to see his closeness with
Cheryl while she is in her pregnant state.

In the end when this is over, I'm sure things will go back to
normal. They are all in an intense situation. I did find it
interesting how many of the professional dancers were actually
couples IRL. Wonder if that happened before or after the
partnering.

fl_g8rbabe 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fl_g8rbabe Click to send private message to fl_g8rbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pair Hook-ups?"
I do not think Lisa would hook-up with Louie. Her and Harry have been together a long time and are one of few couples in Hollywood that are still happy together. As for Drew...pregnant wife...I hope he wouldn't. Now as for Stacie and Tony..that seems more of a possibility.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •