The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Peter Brady Fan Club...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Peter Brady Fan Club...."

come on, ladies, you know that you can't help yourself. You watched The Surreal Life, saw him and now you're hooked. It's like some weird childhood fantasy all grown up.

I always thought he was the hot one on The Brady Bunch and clearly, was I right. I have never been a big SL fan, but you can count me in among the faithful for each episode. Oh, and that tiny, skinny child model? Can so get out of my way. I'd snap her like a twig, silly ninny.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I cannot believe that my life has come to this.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... ginger 01-18-05 1
 RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... BriarRosie 01-19-05 2
 RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... mizzzjulie 01-23-05 3
 RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... peterlover 01-31-05 4
 RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... Bebo 01-31-05 5
   RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... KittenHerman 02-03-05 6
 Is this thee of whom you speak? volsfan 02-03-05 7
 RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... callalilly3000 02-04-05 8
   RE: Peter Brady Fan Club.... peterlover 02-04-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."
I can smell your porkchops and applesauce simmering from here, lovely Kimmah...

And your hair, as always, looks smackfabulous.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."
You're not the only Peter fan, Kim. I've always thought he was cuter than Greg.

I'd jump his bones. (Did I just say that? LOL)

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

mizzzjulie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-05, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizzzjulie Click to send private message to mizzzjulie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-05 AT 04:19 AM (EST)

Mini me calls him daddy.

peterlover 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peterlover Click to send private message to peterlover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."
Sshhheewww! I thought I was the only one. Chris Knight is a total hottie. This was the first time I ever watched SL, and after seeing old Peter Brady without a shirt, I will watch every episode just to see if I can catch another glimps of him without a shirt!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."
As always, you're right Pardner.

He was a cute boy and is a handsome man. Even in those cheesy Brady variety show outfits, he looked fine.

Beblo and Kimdra

KittenHerman 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KittenHerman Click to send private message to KittenHerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."
Chris (Peter Brady) is the HOTTEST HOTTIE OF ALL HOTTIES!!! He is LUSCIOUS!!! Never have any of the Brady boys looked sooo good!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Is this thee of whom you speak?"
AAAAHHHH!

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-04-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."

I? Will join this fan club.

This is a very attractive man!

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

peterlover 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peterlover Click to send private message to peterlover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Peter Brady Fan Club...."
Great picture.....but he looks MUCH better with his shirt OFF!!!
He definately has a better six pack than the CK model on the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •