The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-02, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
It seems pretty clear to me that Dani meant it when she said she would take Jason to the end. Dani would have been better off trading Jason for Marci as an end game partner because Marci would be easier to beat--but she threw Marci out of the house to keep Jason safe. I would be shocked if Dani nominated Jason now--thus I think Lisa and Amy will be the nominees.

The more interesting question to me is who will be evicted? Jason gets the lone vote. In the past he has taken the "easy" way out of things which would mean evicting Amy--he has a final 3 alliance with Lisa but not Amy and he has already nominated Amy twice. However, Dani may convince him he has to evict Lisa. They can use Lisa's vote for Marci as the excuse--she betrayed the "team" first. This would be smart, I think, because Lisa is the bigger threat.

What does everyone else think? Whom will Jason vote out (or will Jason be on the block)?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... weltek 09-13-02 1
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... Crimsyn 09-13-02 4
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... lizard 09-13-02 12
 RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... SurvivinDawg 09-13-02 2
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... zzz 09-13-02 13
       RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... SurvivinDawg 09-13-02 21
           RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... Bebo 09-13-02 22
               Disagree AyaK 09-13-02 29
                   RE: Disagree drawde236 09-13-02 35
                   RE: Disagree SurvivinDawg 09-13-02 37
   AGREED MikeD 09-13-02 14
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... true 09-13-02 17
       Agree AyaK 09-13-02 19
 RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... katem 09-13-02 3
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... eshwayri 09-13-02 10
 RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... travelingbetty 09-13-02 5
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... lizard 09-13-02 6
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... true 09-13-02 7
       RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... lizard 09-13-02 8
           RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... managerr 09-13-02 9
               Trust AyaK 09-13-02 18
           RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... true 09-13-02 15
               RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... katem 09-13-02 20
       Dani will Hatch it LadyT 09-13-02 33
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... eshwayri 09-13-02 11
       You're right.... MikeD 09-13-02 16
 RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... SurvivinDawg 09-13-02 23
   RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... true 09-13-02 24
       RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... zzz 09-13-02 27
           Agree AyaK 09-13-02 28
               RE: Agree SurvivinDawg 09-13-02 38
                   RE: Agree zzz 09-13-02 39
                       RE: Agree SurvivinDawg 09-14-02 41
           RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... true 09-13-02 36
 Evicting Lisa Jims02 09-13-02 25
   RE: Evicting Lisa nailbone 09-13-02 30
       RE: Evicting Lisa lizard 09-13-02 31
 RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who ... samboohoo 09-13-02 26
 Dani must keep Jason to win Bucky Katt 09-13-02 32
   RE: Dani must keep Jason to win lizard 09-13-02 34
       RE: Dani must keep Jason to win managerr 09-14-02 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-02, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
Of course she will nominate Amy & Lisa. I truely think she believes she has a chance against Jason because she "needs" the money more.

As to who goes, I really think Jason will do the stupid thing because he feels sooooo rotten about what he did to Marcellas. We'll probably hear a speech from him about not wanting to win the game by playing this way, blah blah. I think he'll go back to the original revolving door pact and say that Amy doesn't deserve to be in the final 3. Dani will probably try to get him to evict Lisa, but he may go out on his own on this one. This possibly leaves the game for Lisa's taking. If she gets final HOH, she will take Dani to the end. She has no pact with either Jason or Dani, so she gets a choice while offending no one. The easier win is with Dani by her side. The game is either Lisa or Jason's. No doubt about it.

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
I agree completely. Lisa will probably get votes from: Eric, Roddy, Tanya, Josh, Marcellas, possibly Amy
Jason will get: Lori, Gerry, Chiara, Danielle
Its going to be close. But it definatly will be between Lisa and Jason. Danielle stuck to her word that she would protect Jason and take him to the end, but it will be her downfall. Jason and Lisa were everyone's favorites.

I think that I am better than the people who are trying to reform me. -- Edgar Watson Howe

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-13-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
Isn't it a pity there isn't a Golden POV THIS week? That would have really f'd things up.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
Dani will nominate Amy and Lisa. Jason will likely vote out Lisa.

Then in the final HOH:
If Dani wins (again) - she will betray Jason and eliminate him.
If Amy wins she SHOULD vote out Dani, but who is to say she will?
If Jason wins - he will vote out Amy. He'll win the game, too.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

09-13-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
>
>Then in the final HOH:
>If Dani wins (again) - she
>will betray Jason and eliminate
>him.

I am surprised you think this. The one place she seems to be honest is in the DR. She has said repeatedly in the DR she will take Jason to the end. Why would she say this to the DR over and over again if she would go back on her word. I don't buy it. I think Dani would foolishly think she could beat Jason and keep her word. If she wanted to betray Jason--last night was the time to do it by trading him for Marci--a much easier F2 competitor. She thew out Marci to help Jason primarily--she is staying loyal to Jason.

>If Amy wins she SHOULD vote
>out Dani, but who is
>to say she will?

No--Amy would definitely lose to Jason. She should vote him out and keep Dani. She might have a chance in F2 against Dani.

>If Jason wins - he will
>vote out Amy. He'll
>win the game, too.
>

I agree on this score.

09-13-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-02 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

>If Amy wins she SHOULD vote
>out Dani, but who is
>to say she will?

No--Amy would definitely lose to Jason. She should vote him out and keep Dani. She might have a chance in F2 against Dani.

I apologize for being unclear, and I really should clarify:

IMHO, Amy has NO chance of winning the half million against either Danielle or Jason. The resentment against her for being voted out and allowed back in is such that even those (in a growing list) that hate Danielle will still vote for Danielle over Amy.

Therefore, if Amy wins HOH, she gets to decide who wins a half-million dollars. I personally think the right thing for Amy to do is take Jason to the finals. However, she might have sympathy for Danielle's "poor, poor" family and take Danielle along.

So I hope this clarifies what I was saying earlier.

What is the opposite of mercy? Justice. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
I agree that she is the Kim J. of BB3. But does she realize it? Or does she honestly think she has a chance of winning?

In S3, Kim knew that when she made her choice, she was picking the winner. I think Amy knows she's in a similar position, especially since she has survived the past few evictions by the skin of her teeth. So I think if she wins HOH, she'll pick the person she wants to have the $...which means I think she'll pick Jason.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Disagree"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-02 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

As I argue below, I think Amy will win if she makes it into the final by virtue of Dani or Jason betraying their alliance. I'm not convinced she wouldn't win anyway if she made the final by virtue of winning the last HoH.

Votes for Amy: Roddy, Marci, Lisa (who would have been sacrificed in Amy's favor in this scenario), Eric (who would vote along with Lisa).
Votes for Dani/Jason: Jason/Dani, Chiara.
Unknown: Tonya, Gerry, Josh, Lori.

I'm sure Tonya and Lori wouldn't resent Amy's "second chance."

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Disagree"
I agree with you, AyaK and would put Gerry's vote in Amy's column. I'm sure he has seen the show and saw what Danielle said about him and Jason was the one who put him up for eviction.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

09-13-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Disagree"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-02 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

I must respectfully disagree with you here, AyaK, on how the votes will go down.

Background music:

Amy herself thought that the last twist might be ChiWhora or TONYA coming back to get her. Amy seemed genuinely scared of this.

Gerry's vote involving Danielle will be known. He made it clear in one of his chats that he does not like her anymore and would be eager to vote against her.

While Dani has a growing enemies list, Jason has managed to absolutely skate through being HOH twice, walking Josh to the door, voting Eric out and getting others to believe it, and just being Mr. Nice Guy and Professional (if not true) Virgin.

But that was gameplaying, and I think the players realize that, which will mitigate some of the betrayal feelings, ESPECIALLY when considering Amy was evicted and returned.

Lisa will consider Amy's "comeback" vs. Danielle/Jason betraying her, and may yet vote Danielle/Jason. Again I must emphasize the importance of the resentment against Amy due to her eviction and return.

I don't think Eric and Lisa voting the same way is an automatic, either.

Therefore, I see this:

Amy v. Danielle:
For Amy: Gerry, Roddy, Marcellas.
For Danielle: Lori, Tonya, Eric, Josh, ChiWhora, Jason(likely)
Unclear: Lisa (and due to Amy eviction/return, I think she votes Danielle... but it IS unclear)

At best, if Lisa AND Jason were to vote for Amy, it'd be 5-5 and go to the American People for the vote, where Amy would have a chance.

Amy v. Jason: (even worse of a massacre)
For Amy:
For Jason: Lori, Tonya, Eric, Josh, ChiWhora, Gerry, Roddy, Danielle(likely).
Unclear: Lisa, Marcellas.

At best for Amy's chances, it's still 7-3 for Jason.

Hence, I can't see Amy winning, unless it's 5-5 against Danielle.

NOW I better go see what you argue below
Edited to add: I read below, and maintain the above.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "AGREED"
SD - I agree completely with this. Jason would be an idiot to vote out Amy now when he has a chance to get rid of Lisa. Its a shame, because I do like the way she is playing this game, but the only way Danielle will win is if she gets Jason out next.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
>If Dani wins (again) - she will betray Jason and eliminate him

I completely disagree with this idea. If Dani wins final HOH she must take Jason with her, and she will. I don't however think she will win this HOH. That's the only way she'll get rid of Jason.

>If Amy wins she SHOULD vote out Dani, but who is to say she will?

Again, I disagree. Why would Amy rather go against Jason than Dani? She could choose either, but I don't think she should choose Jason as final 2 partner. It hardly matters though, because unless Dani is SURE that Amy would take her to final 2, she will be evicted this week. (unless Jason wakes up, but I don't have much hope for that happening)

>If Jason wins - he will vote out Amy. He'll win the game, too.

I am certain that if Jason wins, he will take Dani to final 2. Can he beat her? probably. I would hope that the jury sees that he was just a pawn in Danielle's game.

-true

09-13-02, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Agree"
I have no doubt that Dani and Jason won't betray each other. It's the Michael-Melissa strategy from Love Cruise all over again, and there won't be any third option in the finals this time.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
The nominees are quite clear. Lisa v. Amy.

Of the four remaining houseguests, the biggest threat is not Jason, it's Lisa. The lady has made no enemies (except maybe Gerry).

I think the jury respects her for everything she has done since Eric left the house (what a turning that's turned out to be, huh?). If she stays and wins HoH, we have our BB3 winner.

Who will Jason vote out? Dani will work her manipulation magic, but Jason always does what Jason wants (remember him not nominated Roddy?) and I think Weltek is right, Jay might feel too rotten over the Marcellas deal and will end up taking Amy out.

Of one thing I am certain though, I think that Danielle is the first finalist, she's "in the money". I just don't think any of the other three will not want her in the end with them. She has made it.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

eshwayri 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-13-02, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eshwayri Click to send private message to eshwayri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
They will talk about this before nominations. She will make it clear to him who he needs to vote out. If he balks she will use the threat of nominating him and Lisa then having Amy vote out Lisa. After all, Lisa voted to evict Amy. She will also work on his guilt. She will tell him how she had to betray a promise to save his ass and how he needs to help her.

I do not agree about Dani winning the final HOH. If she does he will keep Jason. I don't think she wants the final HOH. She may use the Richard Hatch strategy. On the other hand, Jason may not be as popular as people think. The jury will feel played by both of them and may vote for the person who did the better planning and playing namely Dani. That is what happenned in the first survivor. We'll just have to wait and see.

I am certan though, Lisa walks this week. There is no way any of them want to be up against her. Plus in an endurance test (unless it is alcohol related) Amy has a smaller chance of winning.

>Who will Jason vote out? Dani
>will work her manipulation magic,
>but Jason always does what
>Jason wants (remember him not
>nominated Roddy?) and I think
>Weltek is right, Jay might
>feel too rotten over the
>Marcellas deal and will end
>up taking Amy out.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
I totally agree that Amy (who is setting a record that will be hard to beat for most noms) and Lisa will go up. There is no way that Dani will put her precious boy on the block although that would be the smartest thing for her to do. I still don't have a sense of how much damage Lisa did herself by forcing a tie and putting Jason on the spot to break the tie. This may have been her undoing as clearly the plan was to get Marci out. This will be interesting to watch.

09-13-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
I think Dani's plan was always to win the final HOH, and ditch Jason at that point. Now she's been gifted the opportunity for 2 HOH in a row, she can plan to keep her weakest opponent, Amy. Lisa goes next week, Jason the week after. The worst that can happen, unless Jason sees through her, is that Jason wins final HOH and she finishes second.
However I'm thinking next week's HOH could be a stamina test a la Survivor, and that plays to Dani. In any case Jason could just be dumb enough to LET her win the final HOH.

09-13-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
>I still don't have a sense of how much damage Lisa did herself by forcing a tie and putting Jason on the spot to break the tie. This may have been her undoing as clearly the plan was to get Marci out.

After reading the live feed updates, it's clear that Lisa was not let in on the plan to evict Marcellas. Danielle knew that Jason would evict him in a tie, and saw no reason to let her in on the plan.

My thought is that Danielle will throw the final HOH competition. It's clear that if Jason wins he will take Dani to the finals, and I believe that either Lisa or Amy (whoevers left after next week) will take her over Jason. Danielle has to hope that Jason does NOT win final HOH, so she won't have to face him in the final. Last night Dani cemented her position in final 2, but her actions may have cost her the win.

-true

09-13-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-02 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

Edited for clarity

Why wouldn't she try to win final HOH and determine her own destiny? You're right - she doesn't want Jason winning because that means she ends up second, but you also just never know what Lisa or Amy might do. Better safe than sorry!

BTW I'm hoping Amy stays and wins final HOH, just for entertainment value.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-13-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
Listen to Dani's diary room confessions. That's the one and only place she tells the truth. If you listened to that, you'd know that she had no alliance with Marcellus, it was act.

So going by that, you have to assume that her plan is still on for a F3 with Jason and Lisa. Lisa and Amy get evicted and Amy finally goes. I'd worry about Lisa going if her vote for Amy was indeed one of betrayal, but as the above poster said, it was just miscommunication about what to do in case Marcellus didn't use the veto on himself. (Or at least that what Lisa is claiming and the others seem to be believing)

09-13-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
18. "Trust"
At this point, it all comes down to this: whom do you trust? Dani didn't trust Marci, and she did a good job of keeping it off the cameras. Dani trusts Jason. I can't believe that Dani trusts Lisa -- but we shall see.

Of course, if we knew the DaniJason strategy for last night had Marci used the golden veto, we'd know ... but we don't.

09-13-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
>Why wouldn't she try to win final HOH and determine her own destiny?

Well, she could, and she just might, but she doesn't have to. If Dani wins final HOH, she MUST take Jason with her to the finals. While Dani has been very successful using Jason as the bad guy, she knows that he is dangerous competition. Dani has been planting seeds with Lisa and Amy about this very fact. She has been making other deals for herself, where Jason only has a deal with Danielle. I'm sure that by the next HOH competition, Dani will have made some deal with either Lisa or Amy to take her to the end.

>BTW I'm hoping Amy stays and wins final HOH, just for entertainment value.

Me too! But I'm afraid that after Amy won last nights luxury competition, (10 grand) she will be an easy boot this week. Her unpredictability will probably cost her. If Dani already has a deal with Lisa, I expect Amy will go. Then if either Jason or Lisa wins next HOH, Dani is in the finals, and she doesn't have to be the one to cut either of them to get there.

-true

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
> If Dani already has
>a deal with Lisa, I
>expect Amy will go.
>Then if either Jason or
>Lisa wins next HOH, Dani
>is in the finals, and
>she doesn't have to be
>the one to cut either
>of them to get there.

I agree True, that is the wise thing for Dani to plan and to do. But it all depends on whether she feels confident that Lisa will honor that deal.

I think she would. The hamsters believe Jason to be the strongest opponent, and for that reason Lisa would take Dani.

I just can't agree with them that Jason is the strongest. He has done nothing to deserve to win, Dani has done everything for him AND she has made him look like Kelly on S1, all "wishy washy" and weak.

Lisa is the biggest threat.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Dani will Hatch it"
I think she will throw this one, in hopes that she will be brought to the Final Two. Jason will bring her there. AMy or Lisa will too, because I think they realize that they can't beat the virgin.

I agree with you true, that her actions may have cost her the game, however, she is still coming out with 100 grand. And thats all she wants.

eshwayri 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-13-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eshwayri Click to send private message to eshwayri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
If that had been the plan Dani would not have voted against Marci. She would have voted against Amy and let Jason break the tie. He looks bad, she gets what she wants. She knew Lisa was going to vote for Amy to go. I also bet she knew or guessed Marci and Lisa were going to form an alliance behind her back and that both she and Jason were in danger. She didn't "betray" Marci for just Jason. She did it because she too was in danger. If Marci has gotten HOH andn ominated Dani+Jason, Lisa may have voted Dani out to ensure that in the next HOH Marci would choose her.

>I still don't have a
>sense of how much damage
>Lisa did herself by forcing
>a tie and putting Jason
>on the spot to break
>the tie. This may
>have been her undoing as
>clearly the plan was to
>get Marci out. This
>will be interesting to watch.
>

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "You're right...."
You are absolutly right esh....Lisa throwing the veto challenge was proof that she didnt want any part of their pact anymore and that Danielle and Lisa didnt fully trust one another.

09-13-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
There's been some excellent commentary in this thresd so far. And most of you are probably right in that Danielle (if she wins Final HOH) will take Jason to the finals with her.

However, I've offered a dissenting viewpoint on that because of these things:

1) Yes, she trusts Jason and didn't trust Marcellas nearly as much. Yes, Jason will take Danielle to the finals if he wins HOH.
2) Yes, she trusts Lisa to a point. But she's using Lisa and knows Lisa is using her. Still, if Amy is evicted and Lisa wins Final HOH, Danielle probably makes the finals.
3) However, I can't believe that Danielle cannot see that her BEST chance of winning is to take Amy to the Finals (if Dani wins HOH). If she really wants that half-million dollars for her family, is she going to take Jason, who might easily beat her? or Amy, who very likely won't beat her?
3a) Add to this that Danielle may or may not realize that she has a growing enemies list, especially after some of these evictees see the tapes. If she senses this (and I don't think she really does right now), she might go the "safe" route and take Amy.

09-13-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
1) Agree
2) Agree

>>3) However, I can't believe that Danielle cannot see that her BEST chance of winning is to take Amy to the Finals (if Dani wins HOH). If she really wants that half-million dollars for her family, is she going to take Jason, who might easily beat her? or Amy, who very likely won't beat her?<<

I think she does see it. But the only way there will be an Amy/Dani final, is if Amy takes her there.

>>3a) Add to this that Danielle may or may not realize that she has a growing enemies list, especially after some of these evictees see the tapes. If she senses this (and I don't think she really does right now), she might go the "safe" route and take Amy.<<

Danielle taking Amy to the finals, is hardly "safe". If Danielle dumps Lisa this week, and then Jason next week, just to be able to face "sure loser" Amy, I think she may be in for a bit of a surprise. She will have lost 3 votes for sure, in Marcellas, Jason, and Lisa. If she blantantly crosses Jason, she will not be viewed kindly by anyone. It may be in her best interest to get rid of him, but she can't be the one directly responsible. These fools vote with their emotions, and Dani has toyed with many of them.

Like I've stated above, I see Dani throwing the next HOH, to either Jason, or Lisa/Amy. She will be sure to convince Lisa/Amy that they can not possibly win against Jason. She's already been planting the seeds. I do think Lisa is much bigger competition than Amy, but if Dani can't completely count on Amy to take her to the end, she's gone.

-true

09-13-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
>Danielle taking Amy to the finals,
>is hardly "safe". If
>Danielle dumps Lisa this week,
>and then Jason next week,
>just to be able to
>face "sure loser" Amy, I
>think she may be in
>for a bit of a
>surprise. She will have
>lost 3 votes for sure,
>in Marcellas, Jason, and Lisa.
> If she blantantly crosses
>Jason, she will not be
>viewed kindly by anyone.
>It may be in her
>best interest to get rid
>of him, but she can't
>be the one directly responsible.
> These fools vote with
>their emotions, and Dani has
>toyed with many of them.
>
>
I agree with this 100% and that is why if Dani wins final HoH, she MUST take Jason. Sure, she probably loses to Jason--but how can she justify to ANYONE dumping him at that point to face Amy. In fact, at that point, I would consider Amy the favorite over Dani to win. People keep saying Amy has NO chance to win, but this is her best chance. If Dani blatently back-stabs Jason to take Amy to the finals--I think everyone will hold their noses, pray for Amy's liver and give the win to the lush over the hypocrite. That final stab to Jason would be the one action that I think all the players would find so beyond the pale--Dani would forfeit her right to win the game.

Assuming Lisa does get evicted this week (and I am leaning that way), Dani may very well lose final HoH on purpose (although make it look like she is trying and not even let on in the DR that she is blowing it on purpose). This only works if she is very, very confident that Amy would take Dani to the finals--a risk Dani may not be willing to take. But Jason would definitely take Dani to the finals--so a Jason final HoH win is really no different that a Dani wins if we agree Dani must not be the one to axe Jason. BUT--if Amy wins and takes Dani--that is Dani's best chance at victory. However, contrary to conventional wisdom on the boards--I think Amy would have a real shot at winning it all in that case. Dani has pissed off a LOT of people as she was instrumental in almost everyone's eviction. She made a lot of promises (or people perceive that she made a lot of promises) and broke them. Amy only broke one promise and Roddy forgave her for it after she asked his forgiveness (clever of her to not veto him and then "pretend" she really wished she did and is so sorry--or maybe it was not an act--I am not sure).

09-13-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
28. "Agree"
zzz, I agree completely. The thing that stays in my mind is Colby taking Tina into the finals in S2. Perhaps, as so many people have argued, Colby would have won S2 had he stabbed Tina in the back. But ... would he? I still doubt it.

As I argued above, the best example is Michael-Melissa in Love Cruise. When a third couple was added to the finals -- two people who hadn't played the game AT ALL, and one of whom was the very first player booted -- it got half the votes despite the fact that the couple COMPLETELY did not deserve to win, just because so many people were angry about the way they had been played. If everyone else hadn't voted as a bloc to force a tie, the "undeserving" couple would have won.

I see Amy as an EASY winner over Dani, and probably as a winner over Jason as well. Amy's two-week vacation will be less of a negative than Dani and Jason's careful plotting.

I think a Dani-Jason finale will be close, just as Richard-Kelly (from the Tagi 4) was close, Colby-Tina was close and Michael-Melissa (or Ethan-Lex, for that matter) would have been close.

09-13-02, 07:52 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Agree"
I posted my vote breakdown in reply to a (way) above message, so y'all go read that.

The one thing I see none of y'all really taking into consideration is Amy being evicted and returning. IMHO, that will cause more anti-Amy resentment than anything else. Those people REALLY resent Amy being allowed to come back at all. IMHO, this issue dooms Amy almost completely. Only if she achieves a 5-5 tie against Danielle and it goes to the American People for a vote will Amy have a shot.

And, btw, Colby/Tina was different in that Colby still had a good shot to win... sway Alicia's vote, for example, and it's 4-3 the other way. I always thought Colby lost because of that Q&A session at the final TC, where he did (IMHO) exceptionally poorly and Tina did exceptionally well.

09-13-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Agree"
suvivindawg--

I think you are more stuck on Amy's eviction than most others. Yes--she was out for 2 wks and then back in. Yes--some think it is unfair. But that was quite a while ago and Amy did not do it to hurt anyone or even help herself. She was the beneficiary of a new rule than some don't like because then think once out always out. But Amy did not make up the rule.

But these final votes are almost always lesser of two evils type of votes. If Amy is up against Dani--I think Amy has a pretty good chance (by the way--it looks from the live feeds that Jason has assured Lisa she is staying so this debate is probably moot unless Jason changes his mind or was lying to Lisa). You make think--sitting here objectively that Dani played a great game--was the master strategist and deserves to win--or at least deserves to win over an unstable lush who spent two weeks sipping margaritas in Mexico while Dani was strategizing in the house. But others who were outplayed by Dani may see it differently. Think about Gerry, for example. When he left originally he told Julie he was rooting for Dani. Then he looked at the tapes and in his chat said Dani was his last choice (or something to that effect). They see her as a backstabbing hypocrite who lied to them and was the master force in evicting them. You may think they should respect this. Easy for you to say. To them--she was their executioner. So they very well might prefer the loser lush over the clever hypocrite--especially if she gets there by betraying Jason.

But--like I said above--it looks like Amy is gone next. I am really hoping Lisa wins final HoH--but the odds seem against her (2 to 1).

09-14-02, 02:57 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Agree"
I think you are more stuck on Amy's eviction than most others.

Not so much "stuck", but I think I am taking the resentment of her eviction/return into account more than others are.

But that was quite a while ago and Amy did not do it to hurt anyone or even help herself. She was the beneficiary of a new rule than some don't like because then think once out always out. But Amy did not make up the rule.

Absolutely. And that should be her theme... but that won't stop the others from saying "BB3, you let Amy back in the game, but we're going to vote against her because of that!"... and that is the mentality that (IMHO) they have.

As to the rest of what you said -- yes the point is probably moot. And you may think that Amy's eviction/return will carry less weight than the fresher memories of being ousted by Dani's planning... and you might be right. In the cases of Gerry and Roddy, and also Marcellas, I absolutely agree. But I still think that the early evictees, who really can't blame Danielle personally for their evictions, but can certainly latch onto the "unfairness" of Amy's return, will vote against Amy for that reason... and the "middle" evictees, who didn't get a chance to come back, such as ChiWhora and Josh, will also have Amy's return strongly in their minds.

And Danielle only needs 6 votes (or 5 if they do the elimination of one vote thing like they did last year).

Probably moot, but fun to discuss. Everyone have a good weekend.

09-13-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
Yes, zzz! That's exactly the point I was trying to make.

-true

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Evicting Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-02 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

I agree with most of what's been posted.

It's going to be Lisa vs. Amy (IMO)

As for who goes, think about it this way. Right now, there are 4 players in the game. However, the main point is that there are only 3 who really have a shot of winning: Dani, Jason, and Lisa.

Logically, if Danielle and Jason are smart, they would realize that if they would evict Lisa, either Jason or Dani will win the game. Three minus one, right?

And I think that was what Dani's plan was the whole time. She wants to win, but she realizes that if she doesn't she wants Jason to win it.

Evicting Lisa would leave Amy, Jason, and Dani. This is the perfect set-up for them:
-Most likely, (unless Dani's REALLY evil), Jason and Dani would take the other to the finals if they won HOH.
-If Amy wins the last HOH, they can look at it as whoever she spares, wins the game. This is also good for the D/J alliance, as one of the two would win, but it, of course, wouldn't be the most profitable for them.

It's going to be quite a week!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Evicting Lisa"

>
>-Most likely, (unless Dani's REALLY evil),
>
Oh she is! I'm just waiting for her to stab Jason and then go into the DR and cackle about "lyin' to him!! Lied to his face!!"

09-13-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Evicting Lisa"
Agree with you!

There is no possible reason for her to want to give the game to Jason. She keeps saying she wants to win for her children. (Last night the kids "wouldn't forgive me if I came home without the money" - not just money, but THE money).

Jason is simply planned to be the last victim. If she's going to the last 2 - and unless something really weird happens, she is - she's guaranteed $50K. Why not take the risk of stabbing Jason if it improves your chances, even if only marginally, of increasing $50K to $500K? Unless of course she's self-deluded and thinks nobody's noticed her playing Rasputin.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Who Will Dani Nominate and Who Will Be Evicted Next?"
Dani will put Lisa and Amy up. She has been true to Jason the whole time, and I think she will continue to be. Jason really wants to win, but he did struggle with the Roddy/Marci evictions, and I think that will have an impact on who he boots. I think he will ultimately go with booting Amy.

I think out of the four left, it will be interesting to see who Roddy votes to win it all. Up until last week, I know Lisa had his vote, but she did betray him in the end. We know he won't give it to Amy. I recall him saying something to the extent of "if Jason's fooling us all, he deserves to win." And of course once Roddy sees all the tapes of Dani referring to him as the devil, Dani won't get his vote either.

I say Go Jason!!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Dani must keep Jason to win"
You know, the longer this goes on the more I worry that Amy will win which would really suck as she has played the game the worst out of everyone, and she lost already! And as has been mentioned she could beat out Dani or Jason if one of them stabs the other in the back.

Dani should take Jason to the finals with her as she has been saying she will do all along. If she doesn't, I think she will lose to Amy or Lisa. I think she has a decent shot against Jason - despite some of the things she has said in the DR. The other players will have to appreciate the fact that she set out from the beginning to get herself and Jason in the F2 and she is the main reason that has happened. The other players may just respect that enough to vote for her. As has been mentioned, I believe a vote between the two of them would be close and Dani's best shot.

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

09-13-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Dani must keep Jason to win"
Guess we'll have to wait and see!

IMO Dani has no chance against Jason unless she's given credit for manipulaitve behavior. He's been playing (and I mean playing) the naive card too well, and even if the evicted HG's see that they've both "played" a game, they'll take naive over manipulative.
She has a (slightly but not much) better chance against Lisa, and a better one against Amy simply because Amy has been ousted once.

I'll stick by my belief that she's played just well enough to finish second. And I really hope she doesn't win - praying for victory before the HOH contest last night was just too much.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-14-02, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Dani must keep Jason to win"
Dani has no logical reason to keep Jason around, but she feels strongly loyal to him. That's her weakness. People speculated that Colby kept Tina because of the "Mom" factor, well maybe Danielle keeps Jason around because of the "son" factor--she needs a player to protect--maybe her motherly instinct or something.

Plus we've seen it on reality shows before--it comes down to "who do you not want to win?" instead of "who can I beat in the end?" Easy for all of us to talk, we don't have to spend 24 hours with some of these people...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •