The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Have M and L (wisely) formed a mini-alliance?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Have M and L (wisely) formed a mini-alliance?"
They were just talking about protecting each other in the next round, and that J. would be a good person to evice (no s___!).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Have M and L (wisely) formed a ... managerr 09-11-02 1
   this is all people for themselves mindella27 09-11-02 2
       Agree drawde236 09-11-02 3
           Huh? AyaK 09-12-02 4
               RE: Huh? Bailey 09-12-02 5
               RE: Huh? lizard 09-12-02 6
               I'll explain drawde236 09-12-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-11-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Have M and L (wisely) formed a mini-alliance?"
Yay! Nothing was set in stone, no word was given or anything. But hopefully both of the Dani sub-pawns will realize that her loyalty was to Jason and they are only getting played. I think that they both still want to be in the F2 with Dani, but realize that Jason is the bigger threat.

I'm praying that Lisa won't go blabbing everything to Dani now.

mindella27 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
2. "this is all people for themselves"
Dani and Lisa always had an understanding when the end game comes about they were on their own.

Lisa is not stupid and Marci is an opportunist. They both know that Jay is too well liked and needs to go.

In my honest opinion I think Lisa would win over either two (Dani and Marci) She will get knocked off in the end if she does not win the last HOH.

The only problem is that Lisa or Marci must win the next HOH and nominate Dani and Jay. Now all of this could go down the tubes if somehow Amy stays, but that seems impossible based on her un happiness.

Well I have to stop or I may ramble on for hours.

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-11-02, 11:26 PM (EST)
3. "Agree"
Given Danielle's track record of losing every competition, I would say that either Lisa or Marci have a great shot at HOH. The end of this season should be interesting and I hope Lisa can pull it off since she is the only who is smartly playing the game.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-02, 00:44 AM (EST)
4. "Huh?"
Sorry to disagree, but I think that everyone who is left, with the exception of Amy, has been playing the game smartly.

I also think Dani wants to win the next HoH, because she knows that she and Jason might get nominated against each other next, and I think she was blindsided when Lisa threw the last HoH competition. Dani wants Lisa gone, but she doesn't want to be responsible for it, and the only way she can be sure to accomplish that is by winning HoH next and forcing Jason to vote Lisa off.

Bailey 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Huh?"
I agree. I think that Dani has not been playing the HOH competition to win. I think she is capable of winning, but she knows that the HOH makes enemies. It is better to be behind the scenes pulling strings.

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Huh?"
Agreed. Dani needs Lisa and Jason both gone to win.

I think she was always aiming to win the HOH in the final three. With the change to the rules so that she can win this one and the final 3 HOH as well, my guess is she starts really trying to win the contests this week.

With deference to Good Ol' Dawg's conspiracy theory, a lot depends on what kind of test SeeBS decides on (equals: who they want to win!). IMHO Dani wins any Survivor stand-on-the-log-style stamina test, but I'm guessing that wouldn't be this week, since there's the luxury contest after the HOH contest.

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 06:41 PM (EST)
7. "I'll explain"
Hey AyaK,

Here's why I do not think the rest of the houseguests are playing the game very smart.

Amy--I don't even think Amy is playing the game.
I think she is there to be the Citrona postergirl.

Danielle-- for not practicing what she preaches. Tells Lisa to "keep her eyes open and her mouth shut". She does this in the house, but get her in the diary room and WHAM! out come the claws. Does she honestly think that the evicted houseguests are not watching the show to keep up with the goings on? Roddy already knows about the Satan/Lucifer comments. I'm sure Gerry knows about the comments said about him, too. Yes, this may be only two people out of the 10, but the rest are probably watching, too. I also have a feeling the there is nothing keeping the evicted houseguests from talking to each other about what is going on.

Jason--I think he is not playing smart just because he cares what other people may think about his actions. During his two times as HOH, he has taken the easy route instead of taking out tough competition like Lisa and Roddy. Has played the game better than Danielle, Marcellas and Amy.

Marcellas--Marcellas practically had the game wrapped up with his second HOH win. He had Amy in his pocket and Roddy on his side. What does he do? Nominates the both of them. Not very smart in my eyes.

These are the reasons I feel Lisa deserves to win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •