The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Realitynewsonline article"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Realitynewsonline article"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-02 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

An interesting article with some inside tidbits about a slew of reality TV shows and their "personalities" including...

-- A Blake Mykoskie (TAR2) - Lindsey Richter (S3) romance? What? Blake and Paige broke up? Who knew? I just feel sorry for the kids. Who do you think will get custody, Uncle Daddy or Auntie Mama?

-- The battle of the Reality TV Cruises - that misses the obvious tie-in. Shakes, what's up with that??? Trapped at sea on a ship with Kent, Bunky, Sheryl and Autumn. In a related story, Carnival Cruise lines has announced the signing of Satan as their new official spokesman.

-- A Mike Boogie (BB2) update. Just confirming what we all already know. Biggest. Loser. Ever.

-- The Bachelorette. Ho, baby, ho, baby, ho!

-- P. Diddy? WTF? P. Diddy is the anti-Ozzy. Looks like MTV doesn't quite get it. The reason everyone is watching Ozzy is because he's the opposite of P. Diddy.

-- The return of The Mole 2? Don't watse your time watching, it's the fat chick with the stuffed cow.

Click on through for the full story...

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/article1810.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Realitynewsonline article Loree 05-04-02 1
 RE: Realitynewsonline article shakes the clown 05-04-02 2
   RE: Realitynewsonline article munson 05-04-02 3
       RE: Realitynewsonline article SurvivinDawg 05-09-02 6
   RE: Realitynewsonline article SkyRaider 05-08-02 4
       When media whores ATTACK! SurvivorBlows 05-08-02 5
 RE: Realitynewsonline article SurvivinDawg 05-09-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Realitynewsonline article"
Won't Boogie ever go away? What a publicity hound he is. Now he will probably be following Sean from Survivor around to get on TV again.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Realitynewsonline article"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-02 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

>-- The battle of the Reality
>TV Cruises - that misses
>the obvious tie-in. Shakes,
>what's up with that???
>Trapped at sea on a
>ship with Kent, Bunky, Sheryl
>and Autumn.

.....about a month ago I received an email from Kent telling me how much he enjoyed my BB2 summaries....he had no idea that I was a fellow media ho...we exchanged a couple of emails (he's a nice guy who can laugh at himself) and then he asked me if I wanted to be a part of the whole cruise thing. I said that it sounded fun, but I didn't really pursue it beyond that....but, hey if it means a free cruise with a chance to meet both of my fans then I'm all for it.

I also told him that I would only go if he could guarantee that I wouldn't have to get within 50 feet of Blista and her herpees. Maybe that's why I haven't heard anything since.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Realitynewsonline article"
(he's a nice guy who can laugh at himself)

shakes, please do not humanize the BB media whores. They are, as a group, the most despised collection of whores we have and Kent is such an important member of this group. Leave us something, brother.

but, hey if it means a free cruise with a chance to meet both of my fans then I'm all for it.

I see, showing some humility with the both fans thing. You know very well that Michael from Love Cruise (or, you, I guess) is a classic; an Reality TV Hall of Fame inductee in his first year of eligibility. But Kent's really gotta upgrade the quality of whore he's pimping. C'mon, Autumn?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Realitynewsonline article"
shakes, please do not humanize the BB media whores. They are, as a group, the most despised collection of whores we have and Kent is such an important member of this group. Leave us something, brother.

Well, except for his liking of the Tennessee Volunteers (a strike against him ANY time of day ), I thought Kent was the only worthwhile character on BB2. He saw through the rest of the media whores on that show and exposed them for what they were. And to watch him make Julie Chen look like the piece-of-trash-hostess that she is (during his exit interview) was priceless.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Realitynewsonline article"
but, hey if it means a free cruise with a chance to meet both of my fans then I'm all for it.

Um, Shakes? Don't get too full of yourself. I too received several e-mails from Kent about various posts I made and was invited on the cruise also. I don't think the word free was mentioned though.

I also told him that I would only go if he could guarantee that I wouldn't have to get within 50 feet of Blista and her herpees.

Maybe you can double bunk with Bunky? You've both got that hair thing going, so who knows? Maybe you can trade curling iron notes?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "When media whores ATTACK!"
> Um, Shakes? Don't get too full of yourself.
> I too received several e-mails from Kent about various
>posts I made and was invited on the cruise also.

When media whore's go spamming...

For the record Ken registered a board ID back in March but (as far as I could see) never bothered to make a single public posting.

Obviously he was just looking to be able to contact some of his "biggest fans." I do have to give him kudos for creativity, but man, that's certainly one unique way to try and get the word out. I just find these two groups of warring former media whores (no, my cruise is even CHEAPER than that other one) too funny for words. If anyone goes on one of these, my suggestion to to check for adequate lifeboats and lifejackets before you leave port.

-SB

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Realitynewsonline article"
In a related story, Carnival Cruise lines has announced the signing of Satan as their new official spokesman.

I thought they signed Evil Bert... well, not much difference there, really...

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •