The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
Kids should be banned from selling candy bars.

$5 for an icky almond chocolate bar? Didn't those things used to be a buck?

They come to the door, tilt their heads and say "pleasy wheezy?" What am I supposed to do with that? I can't say no.

Now, if they were weary, haggard, crabby adults selling the candy bars, or even a good looking woman in a bikini, I could resist.

In fact, I think Johnny Depp would be the best candy bar seller ever (though he should not wear his gold teeth cuz people might associate the candy bars with tooth decay).

And the worst of it is when their little sign says they have Carmellos and Krispies as well as the icky almond, but they already sold out of those.

I really feel I should have an equal chance to buy the Carmello. This whole law of supply and demand is (dare I say it?) infringing on my rights (nope I didn't dare).

I? Think I will buy some candy bars and try to sell them to the children who come to my door. And to the Jehovah's Witness people. They could probably use a candy bar. Don't you think?

Wheeze

*wave* HI! I missed you!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... probably clueless 02-28-04 1
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Deonna 02-28-04 2
   RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Wheezy 02-28-04 4
       RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... probably clueless 02-28-04 5
           RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Wheezy 02-28-04 7
               RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... probably clueless 02-28-04 9
               RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... probably clueless 02-28-04 30
               RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... sittem 02-28-04 35
                   RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Wheezy 02-28-04 36
               Sister Ship probably clueless 03-01-04 37
                   RE: Sister Ship Wheezy 03-01-04 38
                       RE: Sister Ship probably clueless 03-01-04 39
       RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... LeftPinky 02-28-04 18
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Swami 02-28-04 3
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Silvergirl1 02-28-04 6
   I'm with you ballerina_of_doom 02-28-04 8
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... AugustGirl 02-28-04 10
   RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Drive My Car 02-28-04 12
       RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... AugustGirl 02-28-04 14
           RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Deonna 02-28-04 15
               RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... AugustGirl 02-28-04 16
                   RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Deonna 02-28-04 19
                   RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Schnookie Palookie 02-28-04 22
                       RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Deonna 02-28-04 24
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Drive My Car 02-28-04 11
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... pythonfan 02-28-04 13
 Excuses Puffy 02-28-04 17
   RE: Excuses Silvergirl1 02-28-04 23
       Miss Manners says.. Coconut 02-28-04 33
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... sittem 02-28-04 20
   I promise! Wheezy 02-28-04 25
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Glow 02-28-04 21
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... MandyM 02-28-04 26
   RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Schnookie Palookie 02-28-04 27
       RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... probably clueless 02-28-04 28
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... wandacal 02-28-04 29
 Yet another reason you should move ... anotherkim 02-28-04 31
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... buckeyegirl 02-28-04 32
   RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... Wheezy 02-28-04 34
 RE: Random thoughts about door-to-d... CantStandToLook 03-01-04 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
That is just one of the many reasons I do not have a door.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*You'd turn bikini babes away?!?*

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-28-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
All the people at work, and every kid in the neighborhood knows that I am a sucker. I will buy anything to help out the tots. (I would love to buy a candy bar from Brendan Fraser.)

Deonna

Now tell us about your cruise! Where did you go? What did you do?

02-28-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."

The cruise was a blast, we had perfect weather. It was a four-day thing, from Miami to Nassau to CocoCay to Key West.

Our wonderful cabin attendant made towel animals for us every day, the elephant was the best

I talked to Alferd for a while, he was a bartender, and Sophie who worked in the gift shop, and our waiter Alan from South Africa could say 'focaccia' like it was an irresitably dirty word.

Wheeze

02-28-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
You were across the street from me!!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Did ya see all the sailboats across the channel, that's us?*

02-28-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."

I did! I wondered if you were with them! We were on Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas.

I saw a dolphin playing along side the ship while we were waiting to disembark

Wheeze

Did you see me?

02-28-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
I waved...

Really. The restaurant would be the place with all the masts as you look over the ship's port side <as they leave>. Where I live is is just downtown over the starboard side.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Wish I knew*

02-28-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
So looks like I have to head over there now.

How cool is it to be that high up looking over Miami and the Beach going through that channel? Before 9/11 we used to sail up to the cruise ships, within inches. Now we can’t even be in the channel.

The marina on the left as you go out is where I used to live, just before you pass by Smith & Wollensky’s and across from Fisher Island. After that you’ve got 45 miles before you pass by Bimini. You pass it way north though so you’d never see it.

I might make the trip to Nassau the end of March. We have a bunch of boats heading over.

A Kittyloaf®Original

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
Just came back from O'Hare where we spent an hour with my son and his wife. They're returning home from a week away on a cruise - I believe it was Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas - they described the towal thing exactly the same way! It all sounded great. They also stopped in Jamaica and were supposed to stop in Haiti.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

02-28-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."

Oooh, Royal Caribbean also has a private island off Haiti( as well as CocoCay, which is their other private island). Sounds like the events of the day kept them from going there. Hope they had fun!

Wheeze

03-01-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
37. "Sister Ship"
Hey Wheeze...

The helsman in the pic asked for a copy of some of her other pics and I ran across this one. Look familiar?

This is actually the sister ship, Voyager. I think they just leave on different days but use the same dock. This is the only cruise ship pic I found. When ya live right next to them, it never seems like there's an urgent need to photograph them.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Never get tired of having dolphins around*

03-01-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Sister Ship"

WAH!!! I wanna go back!

Looks very familiar, Clueless

Wheeze

if you see my phone charger anywhere, can you send it to me? It's somewhere in Miami.

03-01-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Sister Ship"
The dolphins have 3 of my phones that they use constantly. I'll ask them about your charger.

A Kittyloaf®Original

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
Mmmmm, Coco Cay. Place where I got one of the worst sunburns of my life. Water was closed due to something in the water, so spent the whole day on the sand burning up...

But, I'm glad you had a terrific trip!

created by the amazing JSlice!
My kids sold candy bars for $1... someone is making too much!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
I like the idea of selling candy to the Watchtower pushers! Of course, to do that you actually have to open the door.

I will buy the minimum thing from a kid I know, for strange kids I will sometimes say "Oh darn! I just bought a bunch from my neighbour!" It depends on how cute & unsophisticated I think their approach is.

Exception: I had one neighbour whose kids used to sell candy bars to "practise" entrepreneurship and finance their summer camp. I told them to get a job, LOL. (I didn't like that busybody woman anyway.)

The King is dead. The Crown is tarnished. (Well, it's blurred anyway...)

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
I might be viewed as a Grinch, but I just don't buy the candy bars anymore, and I didn't allow my child to push them on people when the school sent them home with a list of junky "prizes" the children could win for various amounts of candy or whatever fund raiser was going on at the time. I tell the school we will not participate, and that's all I have to say. I don't want to encourage these companies who exist for the sole purpose of having children sell items in the pursuit of raising funds for the schools or whatever. I think they have to gouge people to make a profit for themselves and the schools.

I actually saw an item that I had purchased in the dollar store listing for $6.99 on one of these fund raiser sales. That convinced me that it was not a good thing for kids to be used to sell overpriced products. I would rather hand over a little cash for their cause and not purchase anything, than to let these companies continue to exploit the kids to sell overpriced products.

YMMV

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I'm with you"
I don't let my children sell door to door for the school either. I don't offer them any explanation, as I dont feel they deserve one. I get really irritated and annoyed at the school system's seeming desire to train my kids to be salesmen....and I'm sure my neighbors and family would get very sick of having to buy crap from my kids all the time. (there's always some stupid packet coming home with new and interesting ways to groom little salesmen.

Fortunately, my street is a very steep hill, and it's a VERY rare soul who braves the street, let alone the walk up to my house. And when/if they do, I'm rude to them for their trouble.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
I would buy almost anything from Johnny Depp. Or Hugh Grant.

Glad you had a great cruise, Wheezy. Key West is one of my all time favorite places ever.

*I* missed you the mostest.

I did. Really. Much more than anyone else. Well, probably not as much as Buggy did because, well, she's your favorite and all. But *I* missed you the second mostest. Really. Pinky swear.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."

Don't be sad Augie. I try not to be everyone's favorite, but I'm just too loveable. In the future I will try to be the favorite only on alternate Saturdays and when it's raining. So to give others a fair chance.

Buggy pinky swears that she hearts Augie

02-28-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
It's not your fault you're so *heartable*. And now you are generously giving others a chance. That makes you even MORE *heartable*.

*sigh* I have no choice now. It's official. Buggy is my favorite!

Augie pinky swears that she hearts Buggy, too.

02-28-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
*sigh* I completely understand. Buggy and Wheeze are the best. Can I be third?

Deonna

02-28-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
*gives Deonna a BIG hug*

You are much more than third! You are my very special Ya Ya Sister!

I *heart* my Ya Ya Deonna. Bunches and bunches!

02-28-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
*smooshies*

Deonna

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."

Group YaYa Hug

hearts her Ya Ya Sisters

02-28-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
Thanks I needed that. (I am alittle needed today)

*SMOOSHIES*

Deonna

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."

LOL! This is just another reason that community gates are nice.

( I thought I saw the Wheezy. *checks email* Nope, must be a false Wheezy sighting)

Hey baby! Good to see you!

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
You know, I hate it too, but I always buy. (By the way, was it too much to ask for my cousin to deliver the GS cookies BEFORE lent???)

and now, my kids are going to be doing it. DS sold popcorn for Tiger Scouts, but didn't rejoin in 2nd grade so we got out of that. But, little league requires a fundraiser. Ugh. And the dance class has a fundraiser every fall, but I don't mind doing that because we get 20% of her sales towards her recital costumes LOL However, my neighbors and family are probably not so cracked up.

We get lots of raffle ticket sales here...and food drive requests (From the scouts)

As far as the Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. Tell them they can come in and talk about their religion as long as you get equal time to tell them about yours. It usually works

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."
Jack Handey

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Excuses"
What are some good excuses NOT to buy? What do you tell the little sellers? " My niece already sold me some." "My uncle sells those too." " Somebody already came to my door yesterday." Any other suggestions besides NO ?

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Excuses"

If it's candy, you can always say you're a diabetic (true for me) or you can't eat chocolate (maybe because of the diet you are on). I think the key is to just say no in a nice way. Maybe you don't even need to give a reason, just say "No thanks" and close the door.

As for Jehovah Witnesses, I had one bring a child with her. When I said no to taking a watchtower, she had the child try to hand it to me. I was mortified that a mother would use her child this way. It was done in a very pushy manner, too.

My DH had tried talking about our religion with the JW's. That didn't work, because they still wanted to talk about it.

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Miss Manners says.."
It is perfectly acceptable to tell a child "No, thank you." She says it teaches them to accept failure.

I sometimes buy from kids. I never buy from the adults that go around selling candy "to finance their studies." Get a job.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
OK Wheeze - you struck a raw nerve here. I'm still traumatized from 20 years ago when my first son came home having to sell this junk. After going door to door a few minutes with him I swore I'd never do it again and never have. From that time on if he was "required" to do this (in a public school no less) I bought the minimum from him and refused to buy from anyone else - same overall effect in my opinion though he did miss the "opportunity" to hone his sales skills (though his first job after marriage was selling Kirby vacuum cleaners and he did quite well).

So, when I got into my current position and I had responsibility for developing personnel and building policies I banned all personal solicitation within the building (about 100 people work here). For years we have been totally free of co-workers circulating around the building and selling stuff (great policy IMHO - I'd be glad to share it with anyone). And, my policy is to always refuse to buy from anyone at anytime - it's just easier to say to a kid I don't buy from anyone - they accept that. However, I do actually respond to some of the "soclicitations" from the poor and homeless in the neighborhood - that it is if they will accept my offer to buy a meal with them, go buy diapers or go with them to the gas station to buy gas for their car or take them home to their distant home because they are stranded. Of course, 19 out of 20 times they back off from their request. If they don't refuse and take me up on my offer I figure I've actually met a real need.

Ok - off of soapbox for now. It's all your fault Wheeze. Please don't do this again for a few weeks!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

02-28-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
25. "I promise!"
We shall never speak of it again.

(though it's fun to watch you up on that soapbox)

Wheeze

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
$5?!?! The ones that come to my door still sell them for $1. Hmmm I still won't buy them anymore. I used to. I would have like 10 kids. One.right.after.the.other. I think they all walk together and tell eachother who is buying. $5 though? I would have to resist. Unless it was Johnny Depp at my door.

an incredible JSlice creation
glad you're back

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-28-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
They push these candybar fundraisers in our school district too and we also refuse. I am SO much more willing to just donate actual dollars to my kids school. So that is what we do...I write a nice little note saying I won't allow my child to participate and then I give them a check for $20. Which is probably 10 times MORE money than the school would get if my kid sold 100 of these crappy candy bars/wrapping paper/greeting cards, whatever.

As long as you brought up this rant, I am gonna go off on a rant of my own. I have been very involved in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life for the last 4 years and it makes me CRINGE at how much money is wasted. We do all these fund raisers leading up to the walk and then we have our teams and you pay $10 for being on the team and they give you a tee shirt for participating. I know that is nice and all, but I always refuse the teeshirt and it makes me angry that they even do this. They spend so much on the "prizes" and the "awards" for raising funds when that money could be better spent on the actual CAUSE! I don't want to buy crappy stuff or get crappy stuff for "free".....I just want my money to do some good! I want 100% of what I give to go for whatever cause I decide to donate for. Is that too much to ask? GRRRRRRRRRR~!

Thank you for letting me rant.

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-04 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

I feel the same way as you Mandy. The one I'm most angry with at this time is the Humane Society. I receive some stupid little cheap "gift" in the mail at least once a month. A cheap little camera, a cheap watch, coffee mugs, etc. etc. This infuriates me. Sadly, they won't get my money because of the waste. I've found other animal rights charities that spend their money more wisely.

I always check out charitynavigator.org to see what percentage charities are spending their money on actual programs. It's been helpful to me.

I can only imagine how upset you must be having been so involved in the charity only to see them wasting the money.

02-28-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
Maybe you two could find the best local manatee foundation. I was going to buy the prize separate from the donation anyway.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*I could just buy cases of lettuce*

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
The little bastiges around here know I have sucker written on my forehead. I wish it were just candy bars. Magazine subscriptions, Christmas cards, St. Patrick's clovers, 4th of July decorations, Labor Day slacks, (well, maybe not that last one but you get my point). Damn grifters.

Praise JSlice!
;Lead Clerk
Children should be illegal until they're over 21 and can buy me beer.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Yet another reason you should move south..."
still a buck here---and you can choose from Caramello, Kit Kat, Hershey and Reeses...all King Sized with a Subway coupon.

--doesn't condone door to door sales

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
I would rather have the kids go door to door selling stuff then have their parents bring the form to work and do it for them. There's nothing worse then feeling like you have to buy some God-awful fudge mix or coupon book from your manager's kid. (Ok, I didn't buy the fudge mix, but I did buy some awful frozen pretzels and the coupon book. The pretzels were for soccer, the coupon book for school..)

A Kyngsladye Creation
RMMW!

02-28-04, 08:10 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."

Whoa.

Did you just say frozen pretzels?

Wheeze

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Random thoughts about door-to-door saleschildren."
Welcome backi Wheezy...I've always wanted to go on a cruise...maybe I will this year.

I'm tired of the little peddlers too...especially the ones that push magazines...9 out of 10 times..you end up getting the wrong magazine.

"Winter toast by JSlice"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •