The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THE JURY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sepo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sepo Click to send private message to sepo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THE JURY"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-02 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

I think it might be a good time to start a thread dedicated to the jury and issues that might affect the final vote.
John just observed his first T.C. from the outside. I wonder if he felt anything for Sean with the mother-crying connection. He's probably still upset from last week. He is now joined by Zoe, but I doubt this wil make any difference. If Tammy and the General are to follow I think it becomes advantage former rotu's Neleh/Paschal. Sean and Vee might benefit from aggressive bonding strategy before sending them off.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THE JURY sittem14 04-26-02 1
 RE: THE JURY katem 04-26-02 2
   RE: THE JURY smiles 04-26-02 3
       RE: THE JURY sepo 04-27-02 4
           RE: THE JURY BMH 04-27-02 5
               RE: THE JURY Teddy_Bear 05-05-02 18
           RE: THE JURY smiles 04-27-02 6
       RE: THE JURY Teddy_Bear 05-05-02 17
   RE: THE JURY NorthOfBoston 04-29-02 8
       RE: THE JURY katem 05-03-02 10
 RE: THE JURY NorthOfBoston 04-29-02 7
   RE: THE JURY sepo 05-02-02 9
   RE: THE JURY sepo 05-03-02 11
       RE: THE JURY managerr 05-03-02 12
           RE: THE JURY Kokoro 05-03-02 13
               RE: THE JURY smiles 05-04-02 14
 RE: THE JURY Ra_8secs 05-05-02 15
 RE: THE LOOSER LODGE Ra_8secs 05-05-02 16
 RE: THE JURY Teddy_Bear 05-05-02 19
   RE: THE JURY sepo 05-09-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem14 Click to send private message to sittem14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THE JURY"
Should either Sean or Vee make it to the end, I doubt either will have a chance with the gang of four. So, either one loses by one vote.

It's an interesting comment on Zoe that she apparently never revealed to John that she voted against him in the many days she spent with him sequestered. John said he never knew about her vote against him until the day after the episode aired. How's that for Zoe's honesty??

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THE JURY"
All I can say is that John looked great all cleaned up.

I do think that since he made comments about having something to say at the end, I think he will be the Soozin/Kelly type that will make a nasty speech.

That speech will be directed at either Sean (obviously dislikes him) or Pappy (who gave him his word and then proceeded to vote him out).

The other finalist will be Kathy and she will get his vote and Zoe's for that matter.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: THE JURY"
I thought John said that he respected Sean on the Early show? Plus I remember that both Sean and John said that they had special friendship and talked a lot on the island. Correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I remember.

At this time, could vote for anyone under the sun. Who knows where this girl's head is at?

John would vote for Kathy or Sean. Because of the way that they have played the game. I still think he would be upset with Pappy/neleh for breaking their word. Oh, and Vee too.

smiles

04-27-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sepo Click to send private message to sepo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THE JURY"
I agree, I think John is not necessarily Anti-Sean. Is there anything that Sean/Vee can do to salvage votes with Robert/Tammy?

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THE JURY"
I def. think thant Sean and Vee still have a chance to win this game..it may be a slight one..but ne thing can happen. I feel like John,Tammy,and Robert will have ill feelings for Neleh, Paschal, and Kathy because they picked to go with S/V over former Rotu..so if Vee or Sean manage to make the final 2 then there is a chance we could see them winning..imagine..our first African-American Survivor Winner..

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-05-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: THE JURY"
>I feel like John,Tammy,and Robert will
>have ill feelings for Neleh,
>Paschal, and Kathy because they
>picked to go with S/V

I agree with you regarding Paschal and Neleh; however, I think IMO, your dead wrong about Kathy; The ex-Rotu 4 never made a deal with her; so they can't really IMHO, hold that against her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robert: I want to rub my face in Neleh's hair.

|
Act Now: Keep HOPE Alive !!!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

04-27-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: THE JURY"
If Sean/Vee manage to not alienate Tammy/Robert they could get their votes.

When Tammy was comforting Robert about going next, she said that Sean liked him and to have hope. No to mention that during TC Robert's bitter speech was mainly about N/P not Vee and Sean. So he probably would vote for S or V.

IMHO they (S/V) could have a chance if they lie low and make it to the final four.

smiles

05-05-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: THE JURY"
I think you're confusing Sean with Rob. John has said in numerous interviews that he is now friends with a repentant Rob Mariano;

In his interview, in "The Advocate," he referred to Sean and Vee as "Bible bangers." No where have I read anything about John being friends with Sean.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiffy Pop: Whoever wins today's reward gets full use of mine (and See-BS's) VISA. Can we say, more product placement?

|

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: THE JURY"
"All I can say is that John looked great all cleaned up"

Yes, I agree

Once again, I say he is quite the hot-toddie!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: THE JURY"
NoB, John looked awesome once again at TC. I have to admit that I think the guy is gorgeous.

Zzzzzoe looked like Zzzzoe.

As for those matchups you made, I have to disagree with the Kathy non-vote from John. I think he actually does like her, he would have voted her off a long time ago, but if she is in the finals she would have his respect.

I also remember him saying in one of his many interviews, that he was very surprised to learn how much Kathy was gunning for him. So I think that at final TC he actually feels like they are on good terms.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: THE JURY"
I think John's vote will probably come down to the "lesser of two evils," that is, unless Tammy or Robert make it to the final two, which is probable, but not a scenario I'd especially like to favor.

My ideas (at this point of the game); if John's picks were:

Vee vs. Sean (Sean; he doesn't know Vee)
Paschal vs. Neleh (probably Neleh)
Kathy vs. anyone (anyone else; he wanted Kathy out early on)
Tammy/Robert vs. anyone (T or R)
Tammy vs. Robert (interesting; I think Tammy is the one he came out to; he has said that he told ONE person on the tribe before Rob outed him)

if Zoe's picks were:

Vee vs. Sean (Vee; I get that feminist vibe from the Zoester)
Paschal vs. Neleh (Paschal, her winking partner)
Kathy vs. Paschal (a tough one; I'd lean towards Kathy)
Tammy/Robert vs. anyone (anyone!)
Tammy vs. Robert (Robert, obviously)

So right now, the jury is pretty even. I wonder how Zoe and John are getting along. And somehow I doubt John didn't know about Zoe's vote until he watched the show (but that's another story for the MB is the MisInformation God spoiler pages)

05-02-02, 07:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: THE JURY"
North of Boston,

I completely agree with those matchups.

05-03-02, 06:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: THE JURY"
In the spirit of the last message, my Jury predictions.

1) John's vote: R>S>N>V>P>K

Close to Robert, got naked for him. Made a connection with Sean, unless he has hurt "checkmated" feelings. Paschal's got the law thing in common (John's in Law School) but went back on his 'word'. Probably neutral against N/V, and never liked Kathy much.

2) Zoe's vote: K>P>V>N>S>R

Still sees Kathy as good friend. Burned bridges somewhat with Robert.

3) Tammy's vote: R>V>P>S>K>N

Bonded with Vee as much as possible short of an alliance. Seemed to warm up to Sean. Neleh's "talk" might not have bothered her as much but I can't see her (or any non-Pappy)giving a million to a college girl.

--Does anyone else want to add their thoughts?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-03-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: THE JURY"
As a side note, has anyone noticed that every single TC so far, both John and Brandon have worn black?!?!?

Both John and Tammy have mentioned in their interviews that they consider Pappy and Neleh as having betrayed their alliance. Still, we know old Rotu always talks and got together at Neleh's house, so if anything was said, it couldn't have been that bad.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-02, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: THE JURY"
<<As a side note, has anyone noticed that every single TC so far, both John and Brandon have worn black?!?!?>>

And they looked good ;)
Basic black is one of the essential colours - it goes with everything, and it's always in style....(erm and don't ask lol)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Neleh: "Oh my heck!"

Stop Discrimination Now

05-04-02, 00:30 AM (EST)
14. "RE: THE JURY"
Basic black is one of the essential colours - it goes with everything, and it's always in style.

It doesn't go with everything or shall I say with everyone . . .

John did look nice though . . .

smiles

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: THE JURY"
Proper thought, sepo. I was contemplating the same thing.

It's still kindof early to predict all the possibilities, but here goes.

First thought: they all seem to clean up nice and put on 10 pounds in the next three days.

John - Where's the sarong? The only one left to support of old Rotu 4 is Robert. Otherwise I think he picks Kathy. Seems to have burned bridges with Sean.

Zoe - Can anybody figure out this cypher? Probably won't vote for Neleh or Pappy.

Tammy - Obviously Robert has her vote. Not Neleh or Pappy because of the alliance refusal. Maybe not Vee or Sean either for same reason.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: THE LOOSER LODGE"
What's up with the Looser Lodge fun?

05-05-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
19. "RE: THE JURY"
I might as well get in on this; my predictions:

John: R/K/V/S/N/P

Zoe: K/N/P/V/S/R

Tammy: R/K/P/N/V/S

If Robert joins the jury:

John: K/V/S/N/P

Zoe: K/N/P/V/S

Tammy: K/P/N/V/S

Robert: K/P/S/V/N
---------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh: Anyone want a candy? It's only been in mouth a second, honest! Mmm it's mint, it's really good; I don't want want it.

|

05-09-02, 11:10 PM (EST)
20. "RE: THE JURY"
Well no huge twist in the jury this week - the full rotu 4. Robert is probably most sympathetic to S/V than the others, and Zoe is probably hating her company.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •