The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCanio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivor_Steve 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCanio"
hello, I am posting this message about all of the survivors, but mostly about Tammy and Robert. I read in an article, that Robert offered his own immunity to Tammy. That says a lot about someone's character. He was willing to sacrifice himself to help out a wonderful women! In return, Tammy did the right thing by telling him he deserved immunity and the chance of winning a million dollars. Others say that these two were mean and cagey but clearly they are people of gold.
Also, this past week, I got a glimpse of Neleh that I thought I would never see! I loved this girl to death but I have really switched my opinion on her. I still love her more than others but I think it was mean thing to do by chatting about her shower so much. At this point, the game will take another change! Robert and Kathy are now the queens like in chess and can decide everyone's fate....if only, Robert plays it right. I think it will be a 3-3 vote and Neleh could end up with the booty...awwww. Well, what are ur thoughts? Along with a brief message, GIVE ME UR FINAL 4 AND 2! Thanks so much, Survivor Steve PS. Tammy, I was so broken hearted when u left! The next time I am in AZ, I would like to meet you over lunch or something. In anyone else knows any contact info. of her, I would really appreciate it if you sent it to me by email...BAREWOOLEY@aol.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCani... JeffGator 05-08-02 1
 RE: Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCani... Q 05-08-02 2
 RE: Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCani... spartan 05-09-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 06:37 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCanio"
I like Robert too, but all I have to say right now is that you're lucky Shakes doesn't often visit the Fanatics Board.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCanio"
I Really Like Tammy as a person as well, but she made some serious mistakes in this game. A strong competitor like her should have known better. Not only is she a physical threat due to winning ICs, etc. (making her a target to prevent a possible Kelly/Colby run to the end), but she joined the dominant alliance as well (making her another threat). She probably thought this alliance would protect her though and I agree with that plan, but then John the "crybaby" went and blabbed to Sean the voting off of Gabe, Told Sean, Rob, and Vee he would keep them, etc., this essentially tipped the alliances hand to the whole group, and the coconut challege was the last nail in the casket.

Essentially I am saying she should have choosen better than John. She should have had a silent alliance until they were sure they were safe, or like she said, had a strong 5th person rather than V the alliance jumper (She first disliked sarah, then joined an alliance of 4 with Sarah, then joined the J/R/T/Z alliance to vote out Rob, then jumped to the non-alliance alliance!).

Robert is another story. Having been born in Queens myself, I dislike him due to a couple of reasons. First is the DeCanio name. I have problems with some DeCanio's (although they are probably not related). He is also playing the gruff, take it or leave it New Yorker too much. That may work back in the states, but the most likely outcome of that routine would be for the others to say ok, we leave it, bye bye.

Also, you have to keep the editing in mind. I don't think Tammy or Rob have hearts of gold. Rob did'nt give tammy immunity in the end, and I don't think if Tammy said, Yes give it to me he would have. It was just a retorical question, like would you like the million dollars? of course the answer was obvious.

I also think the editing has placed Neleh in the new light on purpose. They are simply showing that her sweetnes can choke you some times. I still think she is a much nicer person than Robert or Tammy could ever be.

Sorry to drone on and on and on and on and on, so I will give my pics. Keep in mind I must have watch every episode of S1, S2, S3 and now S4 at least 20 times each, and still think there are no real patterns to find. MB is good at covering his tracks. He has even avoided appearing desperately random, i.e. not random at all.

Final Four : K/S/V/P
Final Two: K/S

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-02, 08:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Tammy Leitner and Robert DeCanio"

> PS. Tammy,
>I was so broken hearted
>when u left! The next
>time I am in AZ,
>I would like to meet
>you over lunch or something.
>In anyone else knows any
>contact info. of her, I
>would really appreciate it if
>you sent it to me
>by email...BAREWOOLEY@aol.com

Is this the fanatic board or are we changing the name to the Stalker board. Yikes!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •