The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

RebelToSociety 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelToSociety Click to send private message to RebelToSociety Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
*confused* I missed a couple episodes, and I`m wondering if Rhonda is Kim`s, Jodi`s, Christie`s, AND Kellys P-coach?

I hope this is in the right place..

NOTE: This includes all Life Coach discussion

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... lovemydogdude 02-17-06 1
 RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... justletmebe 02-17-06 2
   RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... ashoka 02-17-06 3
       RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... lovemydogdude 02-17-06 4
       RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... JustBNMe 02-18-06 5
       RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... GoodnightLittleBear 02-18-06 6
           RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... DarkMoon 02-20-06 7
               RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... lovemydogdude 02-20-06 8
               RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... SOfan0221 02-21-06 9
                   RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... GoodnightLittleBear 02-21-06 10
                   RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... JustBNMe 02-21-06 11
 RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... Cygnus X1 02-27-06 12
 RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... Cleverone 02-28-06 13
   RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for... GoodnightLittleBear 02-28-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-06, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
Rhonda is Kim's, Christie's, and Kelly's coach
Iyanla is Jill's, Lisa2's, and Jodie's coach
If you count Lisatwit she's got 4 total technically.

justletmebe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justletmebe Click to send private message to justletmebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
I momentarily wondered that too when Jodi told Rhonda yesterday she was going to call her. It's not often we see housemates talking to their support coach about their stuff. It was nice to see that they do interact with the other coaches beyond group times.

ashoka 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashoka Click to send private message to ashoka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
I haven't seen Iguana with Jodi since her first day. Am I missing something? I had to rethink the Rhonda /Jodi thing as well yesterday and go back to the mirror incident with iguana holding jodi and telling her that she didn't have to do it alone amymore and then..........................Iguana disappeared. how typical of this season.

02-17-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
I think Jodie started interacting with Rhonda the day Kim had her interview assignment because she had the "realization" that Kim reminded her of her father..since then it does seem like she talks to Rhonda as if she's her own LC IMO. I think it's good..as little as both those LC's are around might as well take advantage and utilize both of them.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-06 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

Iguana is off talking and making her demands to the Universe and can't be bothered with her coachees at this time. It's just as well things are more peaceful with her not in the house. Maybe Jodi got sick of Iguana's fake laugh and attempts at being humorous and didn't like having her body shoved into Iguana's boobs so she is turning to Rhonda more for support these days.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-18-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
Maybe Jodi is choosing the lesser of 2 evils or maybe she's allergic to suitcases and construction paper. If she feels more comfortable with Rhonda, then I hope she is prepared for public humiliation.

I could be that Iguana is too busy handling phone calls from her Thteel Magnolia who is probably calling her 24/7. It is obvious that Iguana has her favorites and seems to spend more time on them. So far this season, the only HG to graduate that had Iggie as a life coach was Christina and I won't count Alliham because that was more like they wanted to be rid of her.

IMO Rhonda has graduated 2 HG successfully, TJ and Jessica who actually accomplished something. I'm not sure if I can count fingerpainting and shopping as a real accomplishment (Christina).

DarkMoon 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkMoon Click to send private message to DarkMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
It seems to me that Iyanla has already checked out. The past month I have not seen her its been all Rhonda, and hardly no Dr. Stan either. The show is not the same anymore. It use to be equal time for all the LC. Are they giving up already? With the high possibility that the show is ending, maybe they don't want to put in the effort or just lost interest and have already moved on or shall I say, Started Over!

02-20-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
Hi Darkmoon...IMO they planned their vacations around the Olympics..knowing it wouldn't be their most televised moment! I agree IV was gone alot..but then at the end of the week she peeked her head in more and Rhonda then seemed to be in vacation land. JMO

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-21-06, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
It does seem as those Iyanla is less present this season than in season 2, that is once Allison left.

Must be some pretty heavy stuff happening behind the scenes there....lots of shouting to the universe, stating your demands, ect.

02-21-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
Maybe she's been too busy going through her closet looking for more arts and craft projects for them to do.

Maybe Lisa2 has taken her hostage and is making her sit in her swamp! One can dream, can't they?

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
SoFan made a good point that IV has been on less since Allison left... Maybe they are off at some secret hideaway together. LOL. Heaven knows they spent enough time together in the house with foot massages, saying "I'll miss you more" and "I love you more" and other young in love silly teenager things like that. Yuck!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
bump

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
Jill mentioned today, that Iyanla got out of her bed to come to see her about her father's e-mail. Iyanla didn't appear to have on any make-up and commented about going home and taking her shoes off...so I'm thinking she's ill or recovering from some foot surgery???? (JMHO)

"I walk in my own shoes..."

02-28-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Is Rhonda the primary coach for FOUR women? "
That whole thing was strange. Iyanla said she came right over after getting her message so she must have been checking her messages from her bed after taking a long nap because when she got to the house, it was dark out and Jill had changed into another outfit. That, or she lives hours away from the house.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •