The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-06, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!!"
OMG!I couldnt Believe it when I saw the fight between these two today!IMHO_Jodi was WRONG-BUT-I dont think she was trying to be mean -when she commented on kellys cloud -Kelly took it to a whole DIFFERENT level!Why all the DRAMA between these two?PEACE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!... SOfan0221 02-26-06 1
   RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!... DarkMoon 02-27-06 2
 RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!... JustBNMe 02-27-06 3
 RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!... lovemydogdude 02-27-06 4
 RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!... cleogrl 02-28-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!!"
I honestly think before she graduates Kelly will have had a problem with every one of the houseguests. She has too much pent up anger and a hair trigger temper. She seems every attempt from another houseguest as something to get po'd over.

I noticed she ate the grilled cheese Jodi made for her when she was in her straight jacket.

Jodi could say hello to her and she would get mad.

I think Kelly wants to be the reinging Queen and don't think that is going to happen. She just ain't Queen material.

DarkMoon 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!!"
The fight was not necessary. Kelly did not need to get so upset about the cloud situation. She blew it way out of proportion. Jodi is no saint but did she deserve that kind of treatment? No I don't think so. Kelly just seems to have this mean look on her face all the time. Its not attractive at all.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!!"
They both have their faults. However Jodi really does need to take care of her own business. I haven't seen her do much since she got into the house to truly change herself. If she put as much effort into her own stuff as she does preaching to Kelly she'd be making progress. Kelly needs to stop taking everything so personally and relax a bit.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!!"
What Jodie said to Kelly was NOT that big of a friggen deal IMO. She just commented on her foo foo's in her depression cloud..it seemed more like a commentary joke amounst HM's. If I were Kelly I would not have thought twice about laughing at myself/Jodie's comment and then perhaps explaining i.e. I always like to draw squiggly lines on stuff,... Such a petty thing to be fighting about. I think they rub each other the wrong way in general and this was just the spark that started the fire. I think that I would get along fine with Jodie..Kelly seems to be the firecracker.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kelly and Jodi!The Fight???!!!!!"
I thought Kelly blew off the handle way too fast over a simple comment during the cloud task. Then for Kelly to say that it's upsetting her during her next assignment was too much. I think Kelly has an issue getting along with other women and it's just starting to come out. I find it interesting that she's the only women in her house (husband, two sons). She's also got a very tough exterior. Maybe she and her kids aren't affectionate b/c she's abused them either physically or verbally. Any person who can get that nasty verbally-that quickly- is capable of a lot of verbal abuse.

I can see where Jodi's comment was made without a lot of thought to Kelly's feelings, but for Kelly to bring it to that extreme level scared me. There's something else going on with Kelly and I'm sure it will come with other houseguests.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •