The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canada Hearts Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-02, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canada Hearts Survivor"
Another article....Damnit I want a Canadian Survivor! (in 2 years, of course ;)

Read the article

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Kathy: Paschal, they're going to vote us off one by one.

Paschal: So?

Stop Discrimination Now

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 1
   RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Kokoro 04-23-02 2
       RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 3
       Kokoro munson 04-23-02 5
       RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Teddy_Bear 04-24-02 7
 RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Fast Eddie 04-23-02 4
   RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 6
       RE: Canada Hearts Survivor PepeLePew13 04-25-02 10
           RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Kokoro 04-25-02 11
 RE: Canada Hearts Survivor JeffGator 04-24-02 8
   RE: Canada Hearts Survivor Kokoro 04-24-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-23-02, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
>Another article....Damnit I want a Canadian
>Survivor! (in 2 years,
>of course ;)

Kel was born in the U.S., but he was raised in Canada.
He was the "Survivor Insider," on Global TV., during s3.

04-23-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
When I say Canadian Survivor, I mean Survivor: Canada.

And about Kel on Global....Well at least it's not Debb.

Stop Discrimination Now

04-23-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
>When I say Canadian Survivor, I
>mean Survivor: Canada.

No Boundries, I beleived was filmed in Canada. How about Survivor Toronto, now that would be something ?

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kokoro"
It's best to just walk away.....

04-24-02, 07:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
I just read that there may be plans in the works for a Survivor Canada. I just thought you might like to know . Check the link at http://www.survivorfire.com. The article is called, "Future Survivor may be set in Canda," by Tara Leandro. I hope this helps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter: Me and Sean, we're sitting here, just chillin'.

Elenor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
Considering Canadians' reputation for excessive politeness, nobody would ever get voted off!

Yeah, Survivor Canada, in a national park during May and June. Whoever survives the black flies for more than 3 days wins Can$
1 million (about US$7.98 at current exchange rates), or $2,357.31 after taxes.

04-23-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
Yeah that would great, cuz in Canada 1 mil would equal 2 million U.S. Burn-it can afford it. I'd love to see a Survivor Canada, and the Mole Canada, and BB Canada--or not to be sexist, a Big Sister Canada. I guess with those initials, it wouldn't fly .

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-02, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
>Yeah that would great, cuz in Canada 1 mil would equal
>2 million U.S.

Really? That's a pretty amazing exchange rate -- can you tell me where I can go to get that rate since I'm going to Michigan for a few days next week?

Last I checked, $1 U.S. equals about $1.60 Canadian so 1 mil Cdn would come to $625,000 U.S.

Even if it's for a prize of $62.50, I'd still sign up for a Survivor: Canada -- the scenery and rugged terrain of the B.C./Alberta Rockies would rival anything being thrown out there during the first 4 Survivors.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

04-25-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
<<Even if it's for a prize of $62.50, I'd still sign up for a Survivor: Canada>>

Yep, me too lol - It would help to cut out a lot of the whores from the application pool as well ;)

Stop Discrimination Now

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-24-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
>Another article....Damnit I want a Canadian
>Survivor! (in 2 years,
>of course ;)

--I take it you're 19? Haha, me too. Yeah looks like we have 2 more years before we're even eligible to apply. I'm sure they'll have a Canadian Survivor by then. But hey, I'm already working on my application!

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill

04-24-02, 10:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Canada Hearts Survivor"
<<I take it you're 19?>>

Well, actually it should say 2 years + a few months ;)

<<I'm sure they'll have a Canadian Survivor by then.>>

I think a lot of popularity is generated by having local people as Survivors - but if they count Canada as a minority we could have like 1 1/2 people (comparing population sizes) on the show ^-^

<<But hey, I'm already working on my application!>>

Honestly, I have one I've been working on lately too lol

Stop Discrimination Now

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •