The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-18-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

Spoiler Warning: Since I can't think of anything witty this week, I'll keep it simple. This thresd contains spoiler material if you haven't seen episode 8 of Survivor: Marquesas, so if you don't want the show ruined, kindly stop reading this thresd now. Thank you and have a nice day

Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 - Stings like Payback

The power of retribution, how it has touched the game this week. This week's show proved that, yes, Survivor truly is unpredictable and things can change in a heartbeat. Has anyone redeemed themselves in your eyes this week? Has strategy affected how much you like the contestants? Heck, do you just think someone is really cute? Well, if you want to show how much you love the contestants, then you've come to the right place! Just list the 8 remaining contestants in the order that you like them, and then tell us why if you so wish. For example, here's what I thought about this week...

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Neleh (1)
2. Paschal (3)
2. Sean (6) (tie)
4. Robert (8)
5. Kathy (2)
6. Zoe (4)
7. Vecepia (5)
8. Tammy (8)

John was #7 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Not surprisingly, Neleh tops my list for the seventh time. I've already discovered your beauty, compassion and optimism, but this week added guts and brains to the mix. Your game is the perfect mix of kindness and grit that has been attempted countless times before but never successfully done. Also, do I really need to mention that the whole "Angel in a Blue Dress" thing was the awesomest part of the show this week?

- The age-old (okay, two season old) tiebreaker rule makes Sean the winner of week 8's Greatest Gainer Award. You made a 6-2 jump this week, and it is due to what I should hopefully call "the greatest comeback in Survivor history." My goodness Sean, I never thought it was possible to stop (or even delay) a Pagonging that has started, but you did it masterfully. Congratulations Sean

- Tied with Sean for #2 this week is Paschal. You are quickly becoming my sentimental favourite, the guy that I can't help cheering for. In fact, it is only you and Neleh who keep me sane while watching the show. It seemed like while everyone was scheming and backstabbing, you two kept away from it as much as possible. Yeah, you eventually had to do it yourself, but there really wasn't any real choice, and I'm much more willing to accept that.

- Finally, John, our bootee for the week. You tried, you lied, and oddly enough I cried. Must be that Rob syndrome creeping up again, but I really did think you were a cool guy. Let's just hope you take it just as gracefully as your Canton counterpart. First gentleman of the jury, the defence rests

A friendly reminder that we will be getting not just one, but TWO Survivors next week! To steal my favourite quote (again!), "It doesn't get any better than that!"

edited to fix continuity

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

"Okay, work with that eyeball right there..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Kokoro 04-18-02 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 I_AM_HE 04-18-02 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Bebo 04-18-02 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 ejm92 04-18-02 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 bubbastan 04-18-02 5
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 sepo 04-19-02 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 BaquaR13 04-19-02 6
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 ivoryElephant 04-19-02 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 sittem14 04-19-02 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 jancan 04-19-02 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Mitrelleum 04-19-02 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Silvergirl1 04-19-02 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Cin 04-19-02 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 ShowMeTheWinner 04-19-02 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Teddy_Bear 04-19-02 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 cutie 04-19-02 16
 Pagong-Be-Gone LionChow 04-19-02 17
   List managerr 04-19-02 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 jjayg 04-19-02 19
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Ra_8secs 04-20-02 20
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Ra_8secs 04-20-02 21
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 I_AM_HE 04-20-02 22
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 JeffGator 04-21-02 23
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 Ra_8secs 04-21-02 24
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 JeffGator 04-21-02 25
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 magic_star 04-21-02 26
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 dabo 04-23-02 27
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 - Tr... Ra_8secs 04-24-02 28
 Week 8 Results Survivorerist 04-25-02 29
   RE: Week 8 Results sittem 04-25-02 30
       RE: Week 8 Results Kokoro 04-25-02 31
           RE: Week 8 Results Kokoro 04-25-02 32
               RE: Week 8 Results sittem 04-25-02 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-18-02, 09:47 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
1. Neleh (2)
2. Kathy (1)
3. Sean (4)
4. Vecepia (6)
5. Paschal (3)
6. Zoe (8)
7. Tammy (5)
8. Robert (7)

John was #9 last week.

* Oh. My. God. Neleh & the gang just made Survivor history! And of course, the lovely Neleh tops the list because without her, there would've been no Paschal, and then I'm assuming no Zoe. I really hope she (or Kathy) wins....and now I can say that she would've actually earned it. (I guess the second can be an improvement over the original)

* I was so happy for Kathy when she kicked ~everyone~ to the curb in the RC. She really deserves it after how she's been treated lately. I would be glad if she won.

* Sean/Vecepia - you two have made your way up (especially Sean - he's always been near the bottom ;) I'm glad y'all managed to knock the cockiness out of T/R/Z/J.

* Paschal - why is he so low? Because he's a total SHEEP! Gawd, if Neleh hadn't convinced him I swear he would've been resting just below Tams and Rob. Thanks for growing a pair.

* Zoe, you are here because you voted for John. I don't know why but it really doesn't matter. (It's not like you're in a great spot anyway)

* Tammy and Robert - the lowest of the low. You've screwed yourself royally with that cocky attitude - congratulations (I think I hear the fat lady singing)!

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

weeeeell, there's a welcome twist, although i can't help but feel i almost rather the Rotu 4 had kept control...

1. Zoe (1)
2. Kathy (4)
3. Vecepia (3)
4. Paschal (5)
5. Robert (8)
6. Tammy (2)
7. Sean (9)
8. Neleh (6)
<OUT> John (7)

Zoe! 6 weeks atop the leader board. you just made the smartest move of the game by switching sides. i think you and Kathy are Final 2 bound now

Kathy- great job trying to convince Paschal and Neleh (the sheep!) and great job with that lame reward challenge. also score points for the snickers bar

Vee- i didn't really care one way or the other for you this week, but everyone else had their faults, so you'll stay above them for now

Paschal- wise ruling, your honor, though you almost blew it

Robert- just when i'm starting to like you, you're doomed

Tammy- way too arrogant. poorly played at the IC, revealing everything like that. you look like you're toast next episode, unless sean goes, which i doubt this early

Sean- congratulations on living another week, though it had everything to do with Rotu playing stupidly at the IC. you really should be gone, like Paschal said. and enough with the Johnny Cochran, etc etc crap already! every time i get ready to rank you higher, you act like an idiot and pull the race card. its not funny, even in jest, especially on national TV, because there are actually fools who believe like you do that are just gonna be given more ammunition

Neleh- i'm glad you were able to put 2 and 2 together in that empty little head of yours, but i'll admit it surprised me greatly. If I hear one more substance-lacking confessional from you, i'll throw something at the TV. "OMG, I love the waterfall. It's so great! There's like water in it, and its like falling! OMG!" <click> You baaarely stayed above John, and that's only because of his stupid last words

John- i'd rather have seen Sean go. i was starting to like you the past 4 episodes or so, but again, what were you thinking with that IC pattern??? and those stupid last words, ya crybaby. "I have great abs" !!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Don't remember most of my rankings from last week, and right now I don't care. John had been last though, so buh-bye crybaby!

1) Neleh - Shoots to the top on the basis of being the first Survivor to stop the pagonging. She woke up Pappy and got him to realize they were there to play a game. Bonus points for making a nice kite and a stylish dress from RC materials.
2) Zoe - My jaw dropped when I read your vote, girl. If Neleh wouldn't have been such a superstar this week, you might have had a chance at the top spot.
3) Kathy - Was a player this week.
4) Vee - Welcome to Survivor! Nice to finally meet you. Bonus points for telling Rob she was going to vote for him last TC.
5) Sean - Never thought you'd get out of the cellar, but you are. Excellent strategy, nice speech during your vote. And you fart too -- which is not a negative in this girl's book (I know, it's a statement on me).Checkmate.
6) Paschal - Pappy, Pappy, Pappy. You knew you were being used by John and you didn't care? You looked so lost during the kite-flying challenge too, you reminded me of Rudy. Were you taking a moment of private time? Still, when push came to shove, you made the right call.
7) Robert - General, General, General. Don't let the door hit you on the way out...which should be soon.
8) Tammy - From first to worst, just like Mary and Peach on TAR2. Where do I start? How 'bout your cockiness discussing how everyone else made the jury? Or your cockiness during the game, as you picked off the little minions one by one. Or how 'bout when you sat at TC and said you didn't give a sh!t about whether or not you won immunity because your place in the tribe was secure. Check the dictionary, because secure doesn't mean what you think it does anymore. Just prepare your final words for the first TC after you lose an IC, because you don't want to be caught off guard and cry like Johny Baby.

S.O.B.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-18-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
1. Neleh (2) - Such a cutie, she is doing all the right things.

2. Paschal (4) - I like the way he is sticking with morals.

3. Kathy (5) - She is the brains behind convincing N/P.

4. Tammy (1) - She trusted in John too much.

5. General (7) - Maybe we'll see his personality soon.

6. Zoe (6) - Something about her I don't like.

7. Vee (8) - Well, she'll always be a butt kisser in my book.

8. Sean (9) - I'm not moving him from the bottom until he does something helpful to the tribe.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-02, 11:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
That had to be one of the best ep's ever. It took 4 series of casts, but finally some folks figured out how not to get Pagonged!

(1) Kathy (1) - She just won't quit! Major props for pushing and pushing and all but hitting the peas in the pod in the head to get that scrappy gang of misfits to act as a unified group. Nifty win the RC too! What other tricks have might she have hidden?
(2) Sean?????(8) - I guess that I must learn never to say never (or at least not until the next time that he pulls out the tired angry man routine). Past behavior aside, he was great tonight; he heavily contributed towards John's demise, the eye-opening of the pod-people, and last but not least, his own survival. I hope we can count on seeing more of his self-professed change of attitude (a bit too soon to tell IMHO)!
(4) tie Neleh (2) and Paschal (3) - It seems right to rank these two together. A bit slow on the uptake this week, but they came around. Still the two sweetest people in the game.
(5) Vee (5) - I was worried that Vee went over to the dark side. Guess she showed me. It was cool that she stood by her man, especially now that he's earned her loyalty.
(6) Zoe (6) - I'm not sure what I think about the Lobster Lady. I know that I like her better than the remaining Rotu thugs.
(7) Robert (4) - This week the big guy = BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. Way too cocky this week. Too bad, he was really growing on me.
(8) Tammy (7) - Boy, was she a nasty, condescending, witch this week! I think I now know what it was about her that bugged me.

John was my #9 last week. I don't have the heart to crack on this guy after he basically screwed himself royally, and capped it off by crying for an audience of millions. Suffice it to say that payback is one nasty b!tch, especially when administered by Kathy and Sean!

sepo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 00:44 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
1) Sean -- did you notice how he played dead in the water before TC? John never saw it coming.
2) Kathy -- Could be a lobbyist in DC. Finally got through to P and N.
3) Neleh & Paschal -- Good job
5) Vee -- Back from the dark side.
Tied for 9th) R/T/Z/J -- dummies

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 00:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
1. Neleh (1)- MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!!! I am SOOOO glad that you finally decided to vote the way you did. I hope you win!
2. Tammy (2)- My oh my how this game shifts. I still think you're hot, and i still think you're strong, but i no longer think you'll win it.
3. Kathy (3)- GREAT game playing. I cant believe you have made it this long, but what a good attribute to the show you are.
4. Sean (4)- YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! YOU RULE THIS GAME!!!
5. Paschal (5)- I dont think Neleh should have had to convince you to vote the way you did. If you are playing the game to win, you should have voted that way autimatically.
6. Vecepia (7)- You are back in my good graces. I still wish you hadn't voted out Rob last week though.
7. Robert (6)- Still quiet for now...
8. Zoe (8)- CAN WE SAY MAN????? LIAR!

John oh John, of course you were at the bottom of my list last week.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-19-02, 00:57 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
Ever since Gina got the boot, Kathy has had a stronghold on the top position.

1. Kathy
2. Sean
3.Neleh
4.Paschal
5.Vecepia
6.Tammy
7.Robert
8.Zoe

Kathy- What can I say? She has made a 180 degree turn from the first two episodes. She is outwitting and outscheming without being overbearing. The looks she was giving at Tribal councel were PRICELESS!. It actually looks like she has more muscle than at the beginning of the show.

Sean- Loved the quote "Checkmate, when you are in vegas, always bet on black". He really laid low and was funny as hell.

Neleh- Way to turn the tide! She definately turned the show around and gave us all what we have been waiting for. It took 4 series but someone finally figured out how to take out the main alliance.

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
Ohhhh myyyyy Gosh (I'll leave God out of it, OK) - what a night. Survivor finally turned a corner and is truly unpredictable. It may turn around again next week with John the Evil gone, but for tonight I got my money's worth.

1. Neleh/Paschal (4) First time this high, but gotta give them props because without them it's the same old PGing. I'm still mystified why the Gabe thing never surfaced, but even without it they did the right thing. And, next week they'll carry the balance of power again.

3. Sean (1) Can't put you on top again. Once in a season is enough. So many great comments tonight. Thought you was history, bro - way to hanggg! Oh, and could 'ya help out 'round the camp just a bit so Tammy don't feel so disrespected.

4. Vee (3) Didn't do anything wrong, just no place for you before this tonight. That was some pretty rude stuff with the 'nuts falling fast, but it sure did make you and N/P see the light. Rot4 was tight when they could use you, but they were ready to abuse you and you made the right decision. And, thanks for praying with my homey.

5. Kathy (6) You are the energizer bunny and you have really surprised me. You don't know what radar is, much less what it's like to fly under it (talk to Vee), but in spite of it all both you and Sean are somehow surviving. I'm still not inviting you over for dinner (you'd probably wonder why I live on the second floor and be threatened by it), but I have developed respect for you. Now, please don't get lovey dovey with Zoe.

6. Tammy (2) And I had just begun to like you. Now it turns out you really were just John's tool. You're reminding me of Gina during the Mu dark days. Lighten up a little.

7. Zoe (9) Out of last place ONLY because you voted with your head. I'll be interested to see what your epiphany was. I suppose Kathy filled you in and advised you on what would be good for you. Up until I saw your vote I was sure you were a Rot until the end.

8. General (7) In spite of your professed independence, you just ended up being a tool also. I had higher expectations for you. However, as Yogi said, it ain't over 'til it's over and I expect some twists in the game. Now, let's see who you really are.

John - while I regretted Rob's leaving because he added spice to the game, you only added smugness and condesension. I'm the last person to make fun of someone crying, but gosh, for a TV show?? Well, in a way it did make me feel just a little bit sorry for you. Looking forward to hearing your story in the morning on the Early Show.

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-02, 01:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
I LOVE this show! I had a bunch of people over to watch the show and started out thinking that I'd picked the wrong episode for a party. I'm as happy to be wrong about that as I am about my boot pick, Kathy. WHAT A PARTY! The room broke out in cheers at John's dethroning. (Oh my, what has become of his sceptre.....but, his abs are fine....his crown? don't even go there!) Then, I fell off the couch laughing at his tearful farewell. His poor mother! (I'd better not start laughing again........)

1. Neleh (3) Nice with a wicked twist. (Somebody's gonna name a drink after her.) Great strategy; be nice until it's necessary, then strike with a smile. I thought she was Paschal's puppet, but NOOOOO. Neleh makes history, becoming my all time favorite.

2. Kathy (6) I really can't stand bossy people, but she is a great player. And her laugh reminds me of a dog I used to have, which is a good thing, it makes me laugh.

3. Sean (9) What a comeback! If he had not given such a subtle, yet effective, play-by-play during the IC, Neleh and Paschal may still be in the dark. He may have been lazy, but he plays a good mind game.

4. Zoe (2) For her vote against John. Her vote gives me hope that this game isn't going to be over until it's over. This is the best survivor yet!

5. Vee (10) Because she told Rob about her vote before TC. Classy.

6. Paschal (5) "So he lied....part of the game." - Same thing I said about Zoe two weeks ago.

7. Tammy (1) What a fall. She deserved it for lording it over the other players. She is higher that Robert only because she realized before the vote that they were in trouble.

8. Sheriff Robert (7) Duped by Prince John.

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-02, 01:59 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
Another amazing episode. That IC gave it all away, and now EVERYTHING has changed! Well, here goes:

1.Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien(2)-You rock! What a turnaround. Now that the Rotu have been defeated I can clearly see how Kathy is probably going to win this game. MB has been setting you up as a target since Day 1, and the fact that you are still here amazes me. I am totally throwing all of my face time confessional theories out the window, because I think the winner just might turn out to be the person with the most overall face-time, and that's you K.O. Your story has just hit Chapter Two.

2.Neleh Dennis(4)-Way to go N.D.! The only person Pappy would listen to, and we finally know that yes, you do actually wanna play the game. I think you might give LisLis a run for her money. (For all you Neleh-Elisabeth comparers.) Neleh has an excellent chance of winning now, so I hope you take that bull by the horns, baby!

3.Tammy Leitner(1)-Tammy, I still like you alot, but you let your alliance proceed you, and put yourself in the cocky arrogant spotlight now that John is gome. It really is unfair, because you have been a nice person, but you let John control, and look what happened. Oh yeah, and a few points off for letting it show.

4.Paschal English(3)-Welcome to the game Paps! Your willingness to protect Neleh's wishes was the only reason you decided to start playing. Your unwillingness to allign with Sean for whatever reason was not well judged, (especially for the judge), and now I understand the reason you liked Gabriel so much. When you were talking about not playing the game, I said out loud, "You just signed your walkin' papers, Pappy!". It's a good thing you came to your senses, now get in there and win one for the gipper! (Maybe you can explain to Vee and Zoe what that means).

5.Vecepia Towery(6)-I hope you feel good about switchin up. The fact that Sean still trusts you is somewhat amazing, but I'll bet you can do no wrong in his eyes, simply because you're the only other African-American on the cast. Yeah I'm sure Vee and Sean have SO MUCH in common. That was sarcasm. Anyway, Vee is doing the best she can for herself, however she did lick Rotu's ass for as long as possible. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Vecepia Towery's Ass-Licking Strategy. I can just imagine her interview. "Oh, I plan to be the tribe ass-licker, and vote in my best interest.". Well, hey. I guess there's nothing really wrong with that, but if Vee gets to the final two, I seriously doubt she'll win.

6.Robert DeCanio(5)-Who's the General now? I do like Robert, but he also is guilty of allowing the Rotu 4 power become obvious. It's too bad really. You, like Tammy, let John take control, and that was a bad mistake. The reason you're so low? I dunno, I guess Tammy is a better fake? You're a grumbler Bobby D., and in many ways, a typical male. I still like you though.

7.Sean Rector(7)-The fartmonster. Dude, you're a funny guy, but you're so stupid! By stupid, I mean ridiculous, I'm sure Vee would get it. Did you have to bring up Johnny Cockring? I mean come on, you and Vee got the furthest out of your own tribe, and you're still makin' racist jokes and insinuations about it? That's why you're lower than Vee. However, good goin' on gettin' Kathy on your side. It's nice to see that you can play the game yourself, without the Robfadduh. Oh, and what on Earth makes you think that Vee's got your back? You better watch that back, buddy. Vee will stab in any direction that helps her. Right after she licks your ass...

8.Zoe Zanidakis(8)-OK. Where do I begin? How about here...WHAT THE FU?!. First of all, you voted for JOHN?! OK, maybe you really didn't want to be a part of that alliance, but you were sure cocky about defending it. I am convinced that you have no personality interesting enough for MB to show us. The fact why you voted for John may forever be a mystery, because you have consistently NOT held your vote up to the camera to show us who you voted for. The S4 highlights tape should be real interesting. Why does this bug me so much? Did they not explain to Zoe? Was she not listening? Is she just a jerk? I dunno. I don't like her, and I don't trust her. Her gameplaying skills, if any, are a complete mystery to me. When I thought I saw the name John on her ballot, I was like "WHA?!" The fact that she conveniently did not show her vote, bugged me for a while, until I could get to the CBS website, and see if I was right. Is MB ever going to give us a peek into her strategy? By far, the strangest Survivor castmember storyline ever.

Well, well, well. Ya know, I was really sad for John, but he asked for it. Way too comfortable in his premature reign, and way too cocky and arrogant about it. John thought he had the game in the palm of hands, and now he has nothing but the first lonely seat on the jury. The fact that Jeff Varner never made the jury haunts me at this moment. You deserved it. And for whatever reason you cried, NO Survivor has ever cried that much in their confessional. Not Debb, nor Jessie. Not even Lindsey.
I think John was truly shocked, and was not at all ready to be voted out, but like I said, you brought it on yourself.

Everything old is new again! I can't wait for next week!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-02, 03:54 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

What's up with you missing sig pic, Sir? Are you waiting for an IceCat delivery?

My list this week:

1. Neleh: I can't help laughing, girlfriend. You see some material and you not only make a kite, you also make a matching outfit! You could have a great career as a clothing designer ahead of you. I like the fact that you helped Paschal see the light.

2. Kathy: Kudos for getting together with Sean and also for sharing your candybar. I don't think most of the others would have done that. I thought that you might be toast this week, but you managed to pull out of that.

3. Sean: You used to be lower than Pond Scum on my list, but now I am proud of you. You are so attractive when you smile and I like the way you smoked John out of the tribe.

4. Paschal: I believe the Judge is a righteous man, even though he didn't live up to his word. I guess he doesn't like cocky arrogant people either.

5. Zoe: I still don't feel like I know enough about you, but I think that you are nicer than most people give you credit for. I know that your John vote signifies the end of your Rotu alliance.

6. Vee: I don't know much about you either, but I think that you might prove to be a shrewd player in the long run. We only have to wait and see.

7. Robert: Quiet man, I don't know much about you either.

8. Tammy: Arrogant about having an alliance of 4, Tammy? Did you never stop to think about the mathematics of it all? Did you and John really think that N/P wanted to be your pawns so you could come out on top? Can't wait to watch the insecurity phase of your game play. I used to think you might win this game, but now I don't want you to.

John - good riddance. You made many mistakes: revealing your alliance, making deals so you could get non-threatening Gabe kicked off, being openly arrogant, and not being a good sport when your time was over. I don't feel sorry for you, but I do think that you are your own worst enemy. Now, go row a boat.

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-02, 08:10 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
What a GREAT week of survivor. I was so excited last night after the show it took me forever to get to sleep. Anyways here's my list

1. Neleh (1)- Great way to finally step into the game! You keep playing the game and your gonna go far.

2. Sean (4)- I was suprisingly happy to see you stay this week, you have really turned it around. I'm so happy they are redeeming him cause now that your acting like a rational human, I'm likin you a lot more ;)

3. Paschal (2)- Pappy, I really do like you lots, You almost slid way down my list after you made that comment to John about Sean last night. I am glad you opened your eyes and saw what was going on.

4. Kathy (3)- You too are being very well redeemed, the more I see you the more I really am pulling for you.

5. Vee (7)- Welcome to the game! Way to wake up and see that the Rotu4 were not gonna hold true to their word to you.

6. Robert (6)- Oh General! What can I say, I really really want to root for you, but your cockyness makes you so undesirable.

7. Tammy (5)- Overconfident much? I am glad your alliance got a wake up call, as you yourself have said, this game if for 1million dollars, you can't expect people to roll over and just let you win it.

8. Zoe (8)- I don't trust you. I really would like to, and maybe next week you will give me reason to, but until then you will stay last on my list.

John - Last week John was last on my list, where he belongs. I can not believe you actually said "I think Pappy and Neleh really want me to win this game" (or something like that). How arrogant can you get. At least I will not have to see your eye rolling at TC again when someone says something you don't agree with. King John's reign has come to an end!!!!! Tequila for everyone!!!!!!

Cin

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-02, 08:41 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-02 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-19-02 AT 09:14 AM (EST)

Survivorerist,I apologize again for last week's late post so I'm making sure that I don't post too late this time round.

You gotta give credit where credit is due, hence my top 3 picks:
1(2). Kathy
Congratulations to Kathy for taking over T-bird as my favorite Survivor contestant of all time. I'm proud to say that I'm one of the first Kathy-lovers to come out and post on this board She started off really badly but she completely redeemed herself this episode. Who's the mastermind of the biggest coup in Survivor history? OK, so it's MB but if you were to limit the field to just the contestants, Kathy is definitely the one! She (not Rob or Sean) started working on Neleh and Paschal right after the merge and it took them 6 days to finally go to her side. And when she failed initially to get Neleh and Paschal to join her and she went to Zoe as a backup whether it be to get into Zoe's alliance or getting Zoe to switch alliance. She just keeps on truckin'. I love her more every episode. Playing the game with dignity, humility, strategy, AND not UTR like Ethan or Mama Kim. Click http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2641.shtml#13 for why Kathy's such an amazing woman.
And yes, I totally fell for the chocolate gesture. I agree with you guys that she's the Energizer Bunny. She just keeps on going and going.... (I hope she's not leaving next episode coz everytime I say this, the person/team gets voted off-- horrible Mary & Peach flashbacks who were #1 of my fave list).
Come on guys, without this woman Neleh and Paschal would still be John's sheep and there will never be the best survivor episode in history.

2(5). Neleh
I said I'd move her up if you were to do something great this episode and she really did. Even though it had to take the coconut challenge to open her eyes, I still give her credit for being able to see things before it was too late. Points have to be taken off for telling Kathy to shut up when Kathy warned her about them pagonging her off.

3(8). Sean
Biggest gainer since the start of my list. I never expected him to move up so much but he had a good strategy of pulling Kathy to his side-- albeit with the help of Robfaddah. Points given for a good working strategy (and note to Rob: the key to pulling people to your side is NOT to terrorize them). Points taken off for being the angry black man when there's no reason for him to be angry.

4(9). Vee
Another move from the bottom of the pack of last episode's list. I thought she had back-stabbed Rob but apparently she told him about her vote and that makes her a classy woman. And yes Mitrelleum, future Survivors can also employ the patented Vecepia Towery strategy of @$$-kissing. Not exactly my choice of strategy but it works for her.

5(6). Robert
Being too arrogant in his alliance is not a good thing but he was not that showy. He was also the only one who didn't make the pagonging so obvious by cutting down some of the Rotu4's ropes. I also still like that gentle giant personality.

6(3). Zoe
She sure didn't think twice about leaving a sinking ship, does she? It's a good strategy now but it will leave the other castaways doubting her integrity. It'd be tough for her to win the favors of the juries to get the million. But you never know... Just look at Kathy. My advice is stick with the "pea with no partner" Kathy to the final 2 and maybe Zoe can get 1st runner-up.

7(4). Tammy
I think the John Carroll virus is spreading and she has inherited his arrogance. "All of you should congratulate yourself for making the jury"-- as if that position had been bestowed on them by her. "I don't give a (bleep) as to whether I win immunity this episode. My position is so secure"-- thank God she wasn't arrogant enough to give her immunity to John! Hopefully this episode would make her more humble in the future.

8(1). Paschal
Could there ever be a worse drop in rankings? I could overlook her betrayal to John coz his eyes were still clouded then but I didn't expect a judge needing a 21-year old kid to tell him what the situation was like. If it weren't for Neleh, he'd just be John's b!tch and be told what to do. I sure wouldn't want the judge on my case to have less of a brain than a mere 21-year old. Surely he had suspected something was wrong with Gabe's surprise boot but he simply overlooked it even after Kathy laid everything out for him. My best memory of Paschal will be:
Kathy: "Don't you see? John, Tammy, and the rest of them are just using you to get to the final four. You'd be voted out after they get rid of Sean, Vee, and me".
Paschal: "So?"

SOOOOOOOOO??????????????!!!!!! My eyes could pop out as much as the woman on Guiness Book of World Record. What a dumb@$$! I was so surprised that Kathy didn't stranggle him there and then.
Sure he turned around at the end but I strongly doubt he would if Neleh hadn't.

R.I.P: (7) John
He was 7th last episode but this episode's smugness put him wayyyyy at the bottom. I thought they'd redeem him for the Early Show but the redemption never came, which perhaps made the revenge all the sweeter. I hope his head gets stung by sea urchin next time because I figured that's the only way to burst that air-head of his. My only gripe is that he didn't get to spend his lonely days at Loser Lodge with the other air-head, the Robfaddah.

A shoutout to ivoryelephant: Kathy O'Brien... the Sole Survivor!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-19-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
Thank you Robfather ! !

My Updated List: *()=last wk's rankings.

#1: Neleh (3).

To Quote Gervase Peterson, "you go girl!"
Neleh surprised us all this week;
by not being the sugery-sweet, passive, goody two-shoes,
we had being seeing since the beginning.

#2: Sean (5).

The BAM showed unexpected grace and dignity; when he thought he was the one getting the boot.
He's also can be incredibly funny: "Checkmate. When your in Vegas, John, bet on black."

#3: Kathy (1).

She went with the Robfather's theories and got the ball rolling. She's a survivor and won't go down, without a fight.

#4: Vee (7).

She proved she was not a traiter to OldMu,
and continued to show her unwavering adaptability
by alligning with ol' buddy Sean/K/N/P.

#5: Pashal (2). For being the last one to wake up, and
finally smell the java. Heck, he's a judge, and he had to be swayed by sweet 21 yr. old, Neleh; before seeing the writing on the wall.

#6: Zoe (9).

You're still a veerrry bad liar, and somewhat of a wildcard.
There may be hope for you yet (you're not a victim of editing).

#7: Robert (8).

For not saying anything stupid this week. You were part of the evil alliance, but you didn't annoy me, this week.

#8: Tammy (4).

Same as above, but your smug overconfidence
really did you in.

#9: John (9).

Deceased April 18th, 2002.

For the same reasons,
I stated last week: Ie., Nasty, duplicitious, arrogant, and
power-mad.

Also, it's really a toss-up between you and Debb from s2; for who made the most graceless exit speech.
Don't get me wrong, I love sensitive men, but crying on national
TV, cuz you won't get the 1 mil, made you seem like a wussy.

cutie 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
1. kathy (1): she is definitely the best player here
2. sean (7): strategic to approach kathy
3. vee (9): loyal to sean
4. neleh (3): ok she woke up but i would like her more if she realises it earlier
5. zoe (6): i reallly dunno abt her, so neutral.
6. tammy (5)
robert (8)
8. pascal (4): is he really a judge?? so dumb and he is not keeping his promise!

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-19-02, 01:19 PM (EST)
17. "Pagong-Be-Gone"
I am absolutely loving this season. Last night was a Survivor classic, including: an overflow of arrogance, a great, game-changing IC, the first Pagong-avoidance ever, and the funniest Final Words ever. I watched with four other people and we were all laughing hysterically at John’s farewell. Thank you, MB, for doing such a great job with this bunch! After last night, I must say that even though I must put somebody in the #8 slot, I really like this whole cast, both for their triumphs and for their blunders. My top 3 this week are people that I never would’ve expected to be there prior to Ep. 8, but I must acknowledge their smarts and perseverance. Right now this game could go in any number of directions, and that is a HUGE breath of fresh air.

1. Neleh (6) – With a whole lot of prodding from Kathy, and more significantly, the Rotu playground bullies, Nelly saw the light and dragged Pappy’s sorry ass along with her to bring the million within reach! I really haven’t liked her much this season, but she’s helped make this season the wide open race that it now is. As an unrelated aside, she also looked great in that blue dress thing she made.
2. Kathy (4) – Krazy Kathy did a whole lot of helter-skelter grunt work this episode and for once it paid off. After she flopped back into the dive boat and proclaimed that she “felt like a dead fish”, I thought for sure we were getting a heavy dose of MB foreshadowing, but not so. She failed to get to the pod people with her first attempt, but at least she opened their eyes a little. The IC took care of the rest. Good work, you nut job!
3. Sean (9) – No choice but to recognize his efforts in avoiding certain ousting. The farting scenes were “different”, and Pappy’s dislike is still something to keep in mind, but two of his comments were beauties: “I got that (John’s goodbye kiss), right here (smacks his butt)!” and “You should go to Vegas, and remember, always bet on black.” That had to feel sooo good. And as opposed to virtually all the rest of his angry black nonsense, I thought the Sharpton stuff was funny.
4. Robert (1) – Short stay at #1, fella. I still like Robert a lot, and I think he’ll get off relatively easy (I expect T/R/Z to paint John as the big bad guy, to their innocent selves). If John weren’t such an egomaniac, their alliance easily could’ve Pagonged their way to the final four. Oh well, start scrambling big man, you’ve got your work cut out for you.
5. Paschal (5) – He doesn’t get the rise that the rest of his crew did because he had to be dragged kicking and screaming. His answer of “So?” to Kathy (Neleh?) when his likely sixth place finish was pointed out to him was pretty sad. Also, what kind of knucklehead sleeps downwind of a campfire when there’s a windstorm going on? I thought for sure that he was shooting for the Mike Skupkin club. He’s darn lucky that he has Neleh around.
6. Zoe (8) – Looks like we have a chameleon here. Her switch has two opposing effects. On the plus side, it “proves” that she was not part of the Rotu alliance (to Kathy, etc.), but it also shows her to be an undependable ally. She’s in a tough spot, but that John vote may save her. I wish they would show the conversation that “turned” her on the recap show.
7. Tammy (2) – A tough, aggressive player, but a tad too cocky this week. I bet that immunity necklace started feeling a whole lot more important once Nurse Nancy took a hike. Question is, can she get her foot back out of her mouth fast enough to recover from this major setback?
8. Vee (7) – Still cruising along, travelling whichever way the prevailing winds are blowing. A more skilled chameleon than ZZ, for sure. The reason she’s down at #8 is I’m getting fed up with the Jesus stuff. Didn’t she see that section in her waiver that clearly states that “MB is now your God, and though shalt not have any other Gods before Him”??? Seriously, Jesus made the trees fall away from their tent ?!?!? Praise Jesus for the coconuts??? Come on already! Jesus and God have a whole lot more to worry about these days than a bunch of DAW’s stuck on an island. Besides, they found out about the whole selling of their soul to the MB Devil thing anyway!

Out: John (3) – Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was the funniest exit I’ve ever seen. You strut around like an arrogant, yet paranoid, peacock for 8 weeks and then turn into a sniveling toddler when the other kids won’t let you play with them any more??? Way to go Sherlock. Now you have a couple weeks to do yourself in while snorkeling or scuba diving!
Some of your quotes were brilliant, my favorite being how honored you were that Neleh and Pappy were happy that they could contribute to your victory. MB portrayed you as a bumbling, blind fool, and didn’t even give you the benefit of a “clean up the image” episode. Maybe you’ll be spruced up during the recap episode. In the mean time, you better start pumping iron, because Tammy’s gonna kick your sorry ass all over the island the second she gets booted off.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-19-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
18. "List"
1.)Neleh -- Now your true test begins. Can you hold your newfound position of power and not turn into an evil #####? We've seen power corrupt time and time in this game.

2.)Kathy -- She's being edited as a strategist in this game. I am starting to think she goes really far.

3.)Robert -- The question is: Are you Amber? There is hope for you and Tammy if you re-strategize, will you do it?

4.)Zoe -- At least she didn't lie this episode. (That we know of)

5.)Vee -- Everyone who slammed Vee and called her moronic owes her an apology.

6.)Tammy -- Geez, a little condascending, were we? Let's see if her popularity rises now that she's on the "minority" side.

7.)Sean -- You're a lazy racist, but a funny lazy racist with lots of gas.

8.)Paschal -- "At my age my word is everything." Geez, you couldn't keep your word for 24 hours? He may have sided with the "good guys", but I'm moving him to the bottom for not being able to keep his word for even 24 hours after making such a big deal about it.

jjayg 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
I really loved this episode. It has to be one of the best ever. It's interesting to see here how peoples interpretations of who was doing what differ so much as well. I am sure mine do also so here it goes for weak 8!
1. Kathy (6) I can't believe she made # 1 on my list. Dispite my hatred for both realtors and old sagging breasts she is earning some respect. First, she won another challenge. Sure it was kind of a dorky challenge. But she won it fair and square. Congrats to her. Bringing back the snickers bar was a good move too. Of course, it's cheesy but I think it does a lot more positive then negative. Next, she really seems to be working hard to be a strategist. I don't think she is very good at it. I think she is getting more lucky then smart but she is succeeding. In my opinion Sean was the one who came up with the 5 V 4 strategy (6 v 3 as it turned out). Even though it was obvious to me last week and I yelled at Vecepia for not seeing it at the time, it sure took a long time for the last two to get on board. Good work this week Kathy. Try not to be so annoying please.
2. Sean (4) This guy is growing on me. I thought there was only one thing he could do short of winning the IC and he did it. Also, he had great comments. The Cochrain comment was funny, it wasn't said in seriousness and it was very timely. People who are getting all pissed off about it need to chill a bit. The catching the kiss to the @ss. Very funny. And the TC comments just rocked. Always bet on black. Checkmate. Classic.
3. Neleh (3) Took a while, but when you got it you got it. And it's a good thing you did because Pappy was gonna blow it. I am expeciting good things from you from here on out.
4. Vee (8) Switching back over was the only way Vee was gonna ever regain my respect and she did. What's next?
5. Pappy (2) I don't want to diss Pappy cuz I still like him but he easily could be #8 this week for that "so" crap.
6. Robert (5) You didn't seem quite as annoying as the other R4 memebers and if I remember correctly you chopped one of the R4 coconuts, which is what all 4 should have been doing instead of being so obvious. Duh!
7. Tammy (1) Big dissapointment Tammy!!!! I still think you have what it takes but your condescending attitude and your overconfidence really put you in a bad spot. I think you might be able to survive if you play well though.
8. Zoe (9) I'm sorry. I just can't stand Zoe. Everything out of her mouth sounds insincere. All her little comments are idiotic. She is a crappy liar. Switching to the other side was the right move but being a boat captain and abandoning a sinking ship just doesn't sit well with me.

Great show! Can't wait till next week!

That's just the way it is.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-02, 03:18 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LOL, S'rest!

The Gods can be cruel.

MB has managed to keep us guessing

04-20-02, 03:28 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-02 AT 02:09 AM (EST)

Well, I haven't really updated my true fave list. Maybe on Sabbath Day. Shabot Shalom. But here's my God-awful fun:

(Trumpet music, and such. w/ logo of: GRIN -- God's Religious Information Network)

(This is very raw, I'm still stumbling down from the mountain with it) And it's not in particular order: having to chisel things down whilest the lightening strikes can be distracting.

(Teletype noise - just for the effect)
Good day sunshine! Good Day sunshine!. I take a walk, along the sunny beach, say hello to all the crabs I meet. Good day sunshine! Hello Mr. Bluebird I'm just passing wind down the way.

(On mike, but out of sight: Will someone get that intern out from under the altar? Thank you, Bill. .... )

Good day, I'm Walter ChronicNight. And here's the way it is, Thursday, Survivor Night.
Yet another Survivor castaway has been voted off by the tribe. Will the carnage never end? Oh, the humanity! This seems to be a religious battle, so let's take off the gloves -- the sheep intestine gloves.

1. Neleh - Now there's a good salt lick, er salt flat. He he. Umm, I like how she moans more er Mormons. On the seventh day, we shall repeat the sins. (Lear, grin, smirk, etc.) Curiously, she may lead her people out of the desert. (how many people have I offended so far?)

I'm very spiritual, but Religion is more like a country club that i wouldn't join if they'd have me as a member. (That's Groucho!)

2. Paschal -- Oh, Good Solomon. Either Jewish or Pharoaich. Like Shakespeare, I can make up new words. Just don't cut the baby in half.
3. Robert -- Definitely Sicilian Catholic. There are masses, and then there are masses. But someone has to clean up the bloody mess. Good thing the priests didn't pick you out as a pretty boy.
4. Kathy - an aspiring Buddhist. She's deep six under. But let us start the Bacchanalia feast! Heddonism ain't in it. Well, maybe so.
5. Zoe -- a Stoic, and I know it. Dear God, the sea is so wide, and my little man in the boat is so small. Let us fish for pleasure. Even if the cods be cruel.
6. Tammy -- a poem even better than a tree. Tammy supercedes religion, she is her own cult. Amazing! I visit the temple. I shalt have no other Goddesses but thee. Allusions of grandeur and the Druids' trees. Gaia, I'm into it.
7. Sean - Baptist or Animalist. So what. Let's just drown him. Should we eat the chicken afterwards? Next.
8. Vee -- A methodist actor drama queen. But you can be ignored for only so long. Eventually, you'll be seen as a follower, not a leader. Leaders take the first cuts, but also finish first. You've not been blooded yet.

9. John -- he's converted to Unitarian. Poor poor pitiful John. Without sheep, you can't be a shepherd. Sorry, John, your flock has flown. (Please stop crying, we'll run out of tissues.) OK, so you made the jury. Society awaits your wisdom.

And now, you know the rest of the story. No Muslims, I guess they all committed suicide/homicide.
To sum up, it adds up to confusion. Subtract the distracting commercials, and you're just left with square tarot roots and coconut flew-over-the-nest pieces. And the multiplicity of alliances is very divisive. But the excitement is exponential, even asymptotic. Let's go rocketing!

For all of us at GRIN, this is Walter ChronicNight saying, quivering, shaking, exploding .... That's the way it was. Good night.

If there's any religion or group I haven't offended, please let me know. I can still write more. Even my name in the snow.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-02, 03:58 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-02 AT 03:58 AM (EST)

i must say your theme lists usually give me a good laugh Ra
very original and bizarre, i like that

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 02:40 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
8.Sean--I still hate you and think you're an ignorant, lazy, racist, but your quote "Next time you go to vegas bet on black," was the best quote of the series so far. But it's far too late to make me change my mind about you.

7.Tammy--I've never really liked you, you just seem like a beyotch to me. What else can I say?

6.Neleh--I'm starting to dislike you a little more each week. I think you're kind of a dumb blonde, and it seems like you're beginning to turn evil.

5.Kathy--Still can't stand her; and I'll never forget her behavior in the first couple episodes.

4.Vecepia--I don't like or dislike you; you're pretty boring. You probably are a good person in real life, but I've associated you with Sean because you hang out with him so much so I've started feeling negative towards you too. Here's my advice--Stay away from Sean and I will like you much better!

3.Zoe--I'm dropping you down a notch because you turned on your alliance and voted out John. I don't have a lot of respect for someone who would go back on their word like that. Really the only reason you're ranked so high is becuase of the lack of people left on the show that I like.

2.Paschal--I'd probably list you as #1, but I'm mad that you didn't keep your word with John. I respect the fact that you finally began "playing the game" but I don't like the fact that you promised one thing to someone and then broke that promise all within the same day.

1.Robert--I'm not crazy about you, but with all of my favorite Survivors having already been voted out, it's come down to you. You seem like a nice honest guy with a lot of integrity and although you probably don't have a snowball's chance in hell anymore, I'm rooting for you to win it all.
I'm very sad to see John go. I think he is a very good person in real life, and he wanted to win this thing more than anyone. All the S4 people I rooted for this time have exited the game early. Gina, Hunter, Gabe, and John have already been booted. Hell I even liked Peter and was pissed to see him go. I thought he was weird, but a pretty nice guy. I'm having no luck this series.

04-21-02, 03:38 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
Howls of derisive laughter, Bruce!

Was that a love list or a despise list?

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
>Was that a love list or
>a despise list?

LOL--a little of column A, a little of column B

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
1.Sean(1)-Same reason as always.Has better chance to go far now.

2.Neleh(2)-Still sweet and nice,I'm glad she decided to try to win this game and go with Sean,Kathy,and Vee.
Tie
2.Paschal(3)-Almost the same reason

4.Kathy(4)-Still getting better,but can't move her above top three right now.

5.Vecepia(9)-I guess she decided to go with Sean again,but since she did vote for Rob 2 episodes ago she wont move any higher.

6.Zoe(7)-Because she voted for John at TC.

7.Robert(6)-He is usually nice to other people,should of thought more about strategy though.

8.Tammy(5)-I loved seeing her face at TC after John was voted off.I am glad she is thinking about the game though.
------------------------------------------------------
Future quote in the year 2002,if they ever start winning games: "The cubs win the World Series"!
Cub's record:6-10
Final Four:Sean,Kathy,Neleh,Paschal

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

1. Neleh (2) * Sweetpea put all the pieces together and finally got herself and Pappy into the game! *

2. Kathy (9) * She started trying to play right from the start, made some horrible mistakes, but she's stayed in there playing the breaks! *

3. Paschal (1) * Took him long enough, and he still doesn't seem to understand the game. *

4. Sean (8) * I think Sean shows a lot of unwarranted bluster at times, but his ranting during IC may have been the critical effort that finally got Neleh and Paschal to see the light. *

5. Zoe (3) * Never thought she'd be this far down on the list, but her game remains the biggest question mark in the whole thing, either she's going to break out soon and become a major force in the series, or she has no story to tell. *

6. Vecepia (6) * Came back to life after disappearing for awhile. *

7. Robert (7) * IC strategy was a big mistake. *

8. Tammy (5) * IC strategy was a big mistake and her performance at TC was awful. *

John was #4 last week. The funny thing was that what ultimately dethroned King John was not his own strategy so much as his alliance partners continuing to pick off Neleh and Paschal to finish the boot order (after John was out). This was a great week not because John was taken out of the game, but because all the remaining players are actually in the game!

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

04-24-02, 01:08 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.8 - True"
First item: The prayer meter: Vee leads the troup again. This is almost as good as the OMG meter (thank you, Tammy).

I have a question for the research department, secular liberal bias division: are the amount of prayers, OMGs, and God-references shown by the editing crew in inverse proportion to the finishing order?

And also: did you notice the contrast between effort in the RC and the IC? Go fly a kite, maybe, but enjoy your day at the beach v. "How do you like them coconuts?!"

1. Neleh (2). The niceness meter has been fixed. There is some reality and duplicitude in the girl.
2. Tammy (1). Dropping out of my #1 slot for the first time. Not enough work showed up on screen that you were working Neleh and Pappy back into old Rotu. Some reasonable stuff with InVeesible. Maybe you think you and Zzzoe have Kathy back in your pocket. Babe, you're now the "strong leader" with a target painted on.
3. Robert (3). (same bat position, same bat time, same bat review) The General's hanging in there. Steady commander in the field. Let the underlings do the dirty work, right, General?
4. Zoe (4). Quiet, don't scare the fish. She's a good angler, too.
5. Paschal (5). No longer the kindly old gent. Now he's playing the game. (Maybe the Old Testament-level fire and brim-wind-storm got to him.) If a tree falls in the forest, and it only wakes you up, did it make a sound?
6. Vecepia (7). More hokey drama and prayers. She's just along for the ride. Seems to be sucking up to Tammy.
7. Kathy (8). Hereby declared the Paranoid One. And the Impatient One -- Neleh: "If you keep that up, you'll be voted off!" and Paschal: "So?"
8. Sean (9). Sean had his bags packed, but got stuck behind in the airport check-in line. Don't worry, Sean, you'll catch the next flight.

9. John (6). Another supposed Alpha Male type bites the dust. Hint, John -- all alpha's have good abs. But do you know anymore? Now we have an alpha-ette, unless you want to count Sean's figurehead status.

and love and sunshine to all -- Ra

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 06:57 AM (EST)
29. "Week 8 Results"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-02 AT 06:58 AM (EST)

Sorry, I forgot all about posting the results so this will kind of be a rush post. I'll add more comments later if I have time

Position. Name (Position Last week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Neleh (1) (51, 1, 8, 2.125)
2. Kathy (4) (64, 1, 7, 2.666667)
3. Sean (7) (92, 1, 8, 3.833333)
4. Paschal (2) (104, 1, 8, 4.333333)
5. Vecepia (8) (120, 3, 8, 5)
6. Zoe (6) (137, 1, 9, 5.708333)
7. Robert (5) (143, 1, 9, 5.958333)
8. Tammy (2) (155, 2, 9, 6.458333)

John was #9 last week.

I think what has happened here was generally the same as what most people thought this week. The 5 of the new alliance hold the top 5 spots (with Sean taking the biggest jump) and the three remaining members of the Rotu 4 holding down positions 6-8 (with Tammy, who had last week's most #1 rankings, not getting a single one this week). As said before, I will post more comments later if I get more time. See ya tonight for the next edition of the FLL

edited to add the key, silly me

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

"Okay, work with that eyeball right there..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Week 8 Results"
I'd like to take the time to research this, but I'm sure there are lots of others with more time. Has anyone on the Love list ever moved up four positions in one week before? It seems to me the list has been more volatile than ever before.

Also, has anyone ever moved down six slots in one week before?

Best Survivor ever!!

04-25-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Week 8 Results"
Well I don't really feel like going back to check for S2/S3 (though I probably will ;)

But for S4 -

Greatest Gainer:

Kathy/Up 5 Positions/Week 4-5

Biggest Loser:

Tammy/Down 6 Postitions/Week 7-8

Stop Discrimination Now

04-25-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Week 8 Results"
Here's the S3 stats....lots of big shifts:

Greatest Gainers

Teresa/Up 8/Week 7-8

Biggest Losers

Linda/Down 8/Week 2-3

Tom/Down 7/Week 0-1
Silas/Down 7/Week 3-4
Lex/Down 6/Week 7-8

Stop Discrimination Now

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Week 8 Results"
Thanks for the info, K.

Guess Sean ain't all 'a that after all when it comes to cleaning up his act.

I'm not surprised by the Lex fall. The T improvement surprises me (cause I never liked her anyway I guess). The others reflect early movement which isn't as unusual as you get to know people at the beginning. The T movement is the most impressive.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •