Also known as Justice Lodge Week 4 Results / Week 5 Entry
The Logue Results:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Parvati (10)
2. Blur-tastic: Coach ~ Rob (20)
3. Grabby Pants: Jerri (10)
4. Swing Voter: JT (20)
5. Revolving requisition: Tom found an Idol. Yes (10)
Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
Kali Hai V-Ball Tourney!
2nd Voter: James
3rd Voter: Candice
4th Voter: Colby
5th Voter: Cirie
6th Voter: Tom
1st place: The Moldy Marys (130 points)
2nd Place: The Putrid Pats (120 points)
3rd Place: The Rancid Ralphs (90 points)
3rd Place: The Bloodless Bettys (90 points)
5th Place: The Stiff Shannons (70 points)
First off, Congrats everyone!
Kali chose to give points all around and a special ShoutOut to the Moldy Marys...
Way to go, VVVixen, Cat Conjuress, Sagittarius, Pegasus and Trixi Whip Lash!
*Kali disappears in a puff of smoke*
In the Justice Lodge...
Those Moldy Marys sure do know their way around the V-Ball tourney and as a result four of them dominate the top spots. Leaving Phantom Blindside in one of his favorite positions, right behind them.
And a special Capt Nepharious shout-out to the stiff shannons for having to deal with me being on their team.
The Super Roster:
Super-Loser Logue: Week 5
Thanks to Trixi Whip Lash, CanDangler, Frigga and VVVixen, we had a Fantastic Foursome in The Blue BeBooper, Maxi-Tete, Fuschia Fusion, Queen K and Solar Flare all helping with construction of the SuperHut-Cam. Thank you very much folks!
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points)
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points)
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)
5. Revolving requisition: Will RussHell find an idol in episode 5? Yes or No? (20 points)
Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
Alex Delarge presents A Clockwork Teal: A Drinking Game
Notorious bad boy, Alex Delarge has opened up a bar. I hear Atomic Coco is the bartender.
The directions to get there are here.
To play this drinking game, you do not have to register, but it sure would awesome if you showed up as your superloser.
I've already assigned barstools to each of you.
Oh and For those that have the Alex DeLarge trading card: Sarcastia, Phantom Blindside, Ganesha, CanDangler and Pegasus. You 5 have been given the opportunity to skip Round 1 of drinking and will start your game with Round 2. aww... I know, less drinking. But, I bet you'll be happy once you see what's involved.
|As with all lodges, there are rules. Here they are...|
* Deadlines for all Super-Loser Logues is 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME the day of airing. Usually Thursdays (With a Mid-March Wednesday date and a finale Sunday in May).
* None, No One, Neither, Both, All or Some of them; are not valid answers. Where it asks to name a survivor, simply name a survivor. Where it asks for yes or no, give a yes OR a no. Any alteration will be included in the question.
* Deadlines for all Villain Bonuses are dependent upon the nature of the individual bonus.
* Points and gameplay differ with each Villain Bonus.
* This season will end 1 week early. So by the time we find out who wins, we too will be celebrating in the afterglow of superlative proportions.
* This game is just that, a game. I will not tolerate overtly antagonistic behavior from any loser. As there will be opportunities to effect other players scores it is imperative you are mindful of what comes around goes around. This is the playground, these are your playmates, get along.
* All events will be judged on new footage and participating survivors ONLY. Any survivor no longer vieing for the title will be worth 0 points.
* I feel for you all. I've done similar challenges before and boy oh boy.
* Do not feel horrible if you do not possess the desire to drink for hours at a time. I will be there. But I hear ZIP will be here.
* Still...In search of SOTS writers. Click here to find out more. Only two weeks still available.
* This episode brought to you via an amazingly brillant, shiny, fast, compatible, overly backed-up and updated mega-computer. Complete with a 24" Moniter with touch screen capabilities. Right outta Minority Report, kinda.
* Birthmark, huh Honeys? I hate to burst the bubble but... I'm flawless. The only birthmark I have is my bellybutton. An innie.